Some players experiencing crashes - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some players experiencing crashes

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    I had the same issue on an IPad 1, couldn't access the maps without crashing. I rebooted the iPad, and have had no issues since.

Post Count
    one way to circumvent the crash is to go the quest via the map. check where the quest is and instead of hitting the button - go to maps and that will take you there! good luck
    There are three sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.

Mob

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

The issue should be fixed now so make sure you are on the newest data set etc and you should be good to go!

~Sirius

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Game crashes constantly

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Folks,

The issue should be fixed now so make sure you are on the newest data set etc and you should be good to go!

~Sirius
    I play on an Ipod, my game crashes constantly, i managed to start the LTQ but since then it crashes every time i try to access it, either through maps, or quests icon. If i delete the game and reinstall it will this have any effect??? I have even deleted other games to try and free up some space for Kingdom Age to run more smoothly, didn't work. I am about to leave my guild so they can replace me with a new member who can actually play the game, even though i have given it patience patience patience!
    Any suggestions or help would be great, as i love playing KA, but am fed up with the constant crashing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Transfers still not working

Hey Folks,

~Sirius
    Transfers aren't fixed yet.. is there an estimation of when we can transfer our games back to our devices? we are missing out on events.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Crashing Fixed

Hi everyone,

A member in my guild made a suggestion that worked. Shutting down and resetting the device, holding the on button and apple button together for 10 seconds,(Ipod) has managed to work for me. I can now finally start getting into the LTQ, having wasted a whole day waiting for support to reply.

Hopefully it has fixed the constant crashing that occurs in my game, since i started playing 5 months ago. And thank you support for never suggesting anything of any use.

Post Count
    To help Gree software engineers, it seems that myself and several others experience the LTQ crashes especially in the level 11 of 15 quest (Splinterbone). I deleted and reinstalled but it still crashed when accessing the quest throught he quest book. However, I was able to go to the Splinterbone map and complete the quest. Thereafter the quest book and LTQ were accessible without crashes so far. So it might be worth having a close look at the level 11 of the LTQ.

Post Count
    really fixed it Gree! LOL... the only thing you fixed was to close the backdoor route (thru maps) Crashes everytime!!!
    There are three sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.

Mob

Post Count
    Sirius, I'm getting this instead:

So i decided to delete my game and reinstall my game

After deleting the game and reinstalling, I'm getting this:

Unrecognized server response while trying to get into the game. Please try again in a few moments.

I was able to at least get on the game, but now, not anymore. Please fix!

Lurker
    Post Count

Game inaccessible

Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    We are aware that some players are experiencing crashes when attempting to access the new quest. Engineers are looking into it now. We'll update the thread once we have more info.
    I ran the recent update and now when I attempt to open the game I get a message to please restart the game. Restart and still get message. Hard reboot iPad still get message. I am in 2 LTQs that are timed, so to say I am upset is putting it mildly.

Post Count

Game crashes

I'd just completed 11/15 in the current quest but did not get the reward unit.In all I tried 3 times each time completing the stage but no reward .I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but now I can't even access it as I keep getting messages to restart the game .i hope I get back my lost time on the quest plus the 3 energy refills I used for nothing .

Post Count

Game crashes

Hey Folks,

~Sirius
    Hi ,I have just uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem is still there .im really annoyed about this .are we going to get our lost time back?

Post Count

Games crashes

Does anyone's game work yet cos mine still doesn't

Post Count

Annoying game crashes

It's now over fifteen hours lost quest time since the game failed .if I uninstall and reinstall how do I know I have the latest version of the game?Ive read posts saying the problem is fixed ,well it isn't fixed for me yet .please give me some feedback this is getting really annoying.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Cannot play

My Kingdom Age game used to throw me out even before the latest update, some limited time quests were quite glitchy (monsters not appearing in area etc), but now I can't even enter the game! It keeps telling me to restart the game with an icon of no "ok" buttons (also not reacting to the five-fingered swipe to close it, only closing if I push the only button ipad has...) could you please fix it?