Some players experiencing crashes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some players experiencing crashes

Post Count

Some players experiencing crashes

We are aware that some players are experiencing crashes when attempting to access the new quest. Engineers are looking into it now. We'll update the thread once we have more info.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My app is crashing. Since this is known issue the. Gree should reset the time! Coz we are running out of time. I am not sure i can finish ltq this time

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here , i can't do anything just watch the site from time to time to check if they fixed it , so no ltq and no box event for us , we must be refunded.
    What do you say Omni??????
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Post Count
    And please fix the game transfer issue.

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Please make sure your on the latest data set after updating. This might need you to restart the app a few times. Let us know if this doesn't resolve the crashing issue for you. Please note our team is still on this.

As for the transfer issue, we are on it and should be fixed as well shortly.

Appreciate the patience!

Thanks!

~Sirius

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Folks,

Please make sure your on the latest data set after updating. This might need you to restart the app a few times. Let us know if this doesn't resolve the crashing issue for you. Please note our team is still on this.

Appreciate the patience!

Thanks!

~Sirius

Thank you for the updates. I will forward your messages to a few guild mates who are having these problems. Keep us posted!
    Matthew 7:3-5

Lurker
    Post Count
    How do i check I'm on the latest data set ? I had previously downloaded all updates. I have relaunched lots of times and still doesn't work.

Post Count
    This should be the latest data set for ka_20130529_0 fyi folks.

Just a light update!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

?

Hey Folks,

Appreciate the patience!

Thanks!

~Sirius

What's the definition of shortly... a few hours to days to weeks? I can't play because I transfer the game to my house mates phone if my phone nearly goes flat when we are out. Now it's permanently stuck on theirs and I can't get it back... future reference maybe once an update is working fine before hand don't ever update the game again lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @Sirius: My game was ok before, now crashing repeatedly after the update! I'm having to re-install to get in the game at all, and that only lasts a few minutes before I have to repeat the procedure.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey Folks,

I am on this latest data set. My crashing started yesterday. I've also tried a reinstall and still have the problem.
    Appreciate the patience!

Thanks!

~Sirius
    My crashing started yesterday. I am on the new data set and also tried a reinstall. Still crashing.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here. New data set and crashing. I uninstall the app, reinstall it and it works for a while.
    I am running the app on an Iphone 4s.
    Last edited by Toddiekska; 05-29-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've been playing this game for a year and this is the first problem I've had so something got really messed up in this data set. My game crashes when trying to access the maps required in the LTQ. Specifically highland meadows. Click to travel to map and it crashes. Also crashed a few times last night accessing my profile screen. I'm on iOS if this helps.

I was actually considering buying an iPhone 5 and transferring game but I see that is also an issue. ��
    Last edited by Ajk; 05-29-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    My game also crashes on accessing the maps for the quest. I use an iPad1.
    I loaded the update but issue remained.
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    I've been playing this game for a year and this is the first problem I've had so something got really messed up in this data set.
    You're lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    I was actually considering buying an iPhone 5 and transferring game but I see that is also an issue. ��
    I'm suffering my issues on an iPhone 5, so that's not a solution.