Attention Android users!! Do. Not. Update. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attention Android users!! Do. Not. Update.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Canceled versions, I've had to buy a new phone, S3.
    To play, still sucks on android. I have 3 ipad. no point of comparison in performance.
    Get that star to the right to advertise other games, a bit of common sense. Repair faults and less experiments.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vNastIER View Post
    how does war work, Do you get to participate, on time?

BTW>..on new android update.....I have been playing for over 2 hours, raiding, and the game has not crashed....yet (knock on cake)
    On Kindle you don't get LTQ or box events, nor the bonuses for building LE buildings. But war and boss events are about the same as on regular Android.

Post Count
    Update to the update fixed all issues for me.

DEFENSE LEADER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digisyn View Post
    Update to the update fixed all issues for me.
    Same here with my HTC OneX after the latest update...no crashes yet while raiding, visiting ally bases, able to view faction forum and donate...no crashes yet! That's all alien to me, no forced closed and sudden crashes.

Experience tells me this is just a mirage and bad things will soon follow. Hahaha.

I really disliked the annoying blue advertisement button and the donation log doesn't work cos we can't see past 10million figures. The name change that costs 50 gold is also ridiculously over-priced.

My only wish now is that the app don't freeze up too often during Madagascar weekend.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The new update on Android works better for me than any other update. I like the new features including the donation log and the name change option.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like the new update, it works well on my s3. Now if I could get back the $& the defense I lost from prior updates, I'll be happy.