Attention Android users!! Do. Not. Update. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention Android users!! Do. Not. Update.

Lurker
    Post Count

no problems on my galaxy s4

I am able to access the faction tab without any crashes. I am also able to visit bases without it freezing now.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante! View Post
    For me, the update is running pretty smooth *knocks on wood* Opened the faction tab several times and consecutively visited rival bases, both without fail.

The rival stat glitch still exists though, where stats double, triple, etc., and the boss seems harder to trigger. Still waiting to see if they fixed the glitch that wouldn't allow you to collect from your money buildings without closing and reopening the app.
    It seems I spoke too soon. The game is crashing a lot, especially during boss hits. Also my base doesnt completely load.

Banned
    Post Count
    Fix one thing then break another

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have the same problem on my nexus 7.

Post Count
    Droid RAZR max same issues

DEFENSE LEADER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I updated my s3&MW works a 1000x better. I'm satisfied.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nothing has changed for me. I've been having crash problems forever so the new upgrade has not changed a thing except bring everyone else down to my lvl of pain with this game. I spend more time restarting the game then playing the game. Just wait all of you haven't seen anything yet, just wait till every time it time to collect for your building they suddenly disappear and won't show back up until after they have been raided. Wait till every time you go to a rival base the game crashes. Wait until all your bonuses you have earned stop working. Wait until your stats suddenly drop by 15-20k and gree does nothing about it. Wait till you start losing every battle to people well below you in your stats and your told it's because they have higher skills points then you.
    Whatever you do, if the game crashes and locks up and goes to a black scene, do not shut your phone down or pull your battery. I did this and it wiped out my operating system on my phone. When I finally reinstalled my operating system and uploaded the game it made me start all over. If this happens do not start playing again, immediately contact gree and after about 2 weeks they will get your account re-instated where you can play again. I didn't do that, started playing the new account and was screwed out of all the loyalty gold they gave everyone even though I didn't get any with the new account and anything that I earned on the new account was lost when they gave me my original account back.
    All of you have a lot to look forward to.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    HTC Desire HD, Asus TAB TF 101 and android emulator BlueStacks all crash when you try to open the faction menu
    V:3.7.0 Data: mw_20130528_2 Build: 56

Also money doesn't show on buildings and you have to restart the app for the money icon to appear
    Last edited by Recas; 05-29-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    Crime City 763 145 286 add me

L49 49.8KA/51.6KD
    L78 127.8Ka/150Kd
    L98 244Ka/300Kd

Articulate Author
    Post Count

attack numbers

Is it just me? My attack has over a 200 k swing. Varries from 630k all the way down to 390 k

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgreatitsryan View Post
    Fair warning.

Disregard their sticky.

GREE broke android more with the update.

They may say there are new features, but none work, and it crashes more than it used to.
    Concur, this new update has basically bricked my 3 Android test devices. Android 4.0 tablet, Android 4.1 tablet, and Android 4.0 LG phone.

After 5 hard restarts on the Android 4.0 tablet I was finally able to get to the boss attack screen where it sat and thought about it for a couple of minutes but then worked! But now it's frozen on the award screen!

On the Android 4.1 tablet seems to work in PvP however no amount of attacking and raiding will conjure up the boss challenge! Perhaps a good thing since on the other tablet the event kept freezing. Hmm the boss finally triggered and it worked without freezing.

On the Android 4.0 phone the app will not load!

In the past support has asked me to load an app that tracks what the device is doing just prior to it freezing. Guess I better load it up on the tablets!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't have an Android device other than a Kindle, so I won't see this update for another 6 months there at best. But I do use BlueStacks on my laptop, and this new update on the latest Bluestack update flies, with no crashes. I'd say it's about 90% as responsive as my iPhone.

Post Count
    I cant do anything of following:
    1. Open the faction section from the menu
    2. Open the vault section from the Menu
    3. Hit the Boss with cash or gold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by big leg View Post
    I cant do anything of following:
    1. Open the faction section from the menu
    2. Open the vault section from the Menu
    3. Hit the Boss with cash or gold.
    I have the 1. issue only!

Still its kind of a problem!

Banned
    Post Count

They just released a new "update"

Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    Hey guys! Thank you for the messages about the issue with the faction menu. A new update has been released with a fix for this. Please visit the Google Play store and get the new version: 3.7.0.1 build 57.
    anybody want to d/l it and tell us if it works lol?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    OKi I will be the one to try it! lol