Attention Android users!! Do. Not. Update.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Android users!! Do. Not. Update.

Post Count

Exclamation Attention Android users!! Do. Not. Update.

Fair warning.

Disregard their sticky.

GREE broke android more with the update.

They may say there are new features, but none work, and it crashes more than it used to.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgreatitsryan View Post
    Fair warning.

Disregard their sticky.

GREE broke android more with the update.

They may say there are new features, but none work, and it crashes more than it used to.
    I am having the same issue. Game keeps crashing on me telling me it stopped working. Its done it to me all day when I try to do boss battle. Right in the middle of my attack. Its screwing me out of money, pprogress, units, and gold.. Its pissing me off. Ive written several tickets for them to fix the bs !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I had a lot of crash issues before the update, and still have them

So I don't think updating or not updating will particularly help or hurt, but thats just from my experience

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    After update, I cannot open faction page. Game freezes and crashes every time. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it still happens. It's ironic that the faction page was one of the big exciting new features with the android update and now you can't even access your own faction to donate or do anything. This is wonderful! WTG team Gree! You guys are top notch

Banned
    Post Count
    For me, the update is running pretty smooth *knocks on wood* Opened the faction tab several times and consecutively visited rival bases, both without fail.

The rival stat glitch still exists though, where stats double, triple, etc., and the boss seems harder to trigger. Still waiting to see if they fixed the glitch that wouldn't allow you to collect from your money buildings without closing and reopening the app.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante! View Post
    For me, the update is running pretty smooth *knocks on wood* Opened the faction tab several times and consecutively visited rival bases, both without fail.

The rival stat glitch still exists though, where stats double, triple, etc., and the boss seems harder to trigger. Still waiting to see if they fixed the glitch that wouldn't allow you to collect from your money buildings without closing and reopening the app.
    what phone you got

Post Count
    I wish I could see this before updating my game.
    We were dealing with 2-3 crashes per hour... but now it crashes in every 5 minutes or so.
    I cant access the faction feature at all. Game yet again crashes.

You guys at Gree helping people quit the game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One of the sloppiest businesses I've ever dealt with. The epitome of sloppy! Amateurs, Nonprofessional, no guidance!

Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up guys. I am on HTC OneX and have been experiencing game crashes for this current epic boss event...luckily have not updated MW app.

Not sure what the updates are for but will update after epic boss event ends.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When I updated, I lost over 75k defense points. I really hope something is done about this. My d drooped from 215k down to 140k. Crazy!

Lurker
    Post Count

do not apply new android update

Same here. I can not get into the faction to donate money. This is so stupid. Every update makes the game worse. At least I have a new blue dot to get your attention for their other games. Unreal...

Post Count
    They put in a donation log, but it is not very user friendly. You can't reset it or track it by the day or a range of days. What's the point of having it. It appears to just be historical, so our top donator's amount looks like something like this "1003784...", how does that help me?

Kill Yo Self!!! Top 10 is now accepting applications PM for details

no update problems on my HTC 1

Hey guys. I have successfully updated the game with no issues to my gameplay
    I do agree however that the new donation log is not all that usefull
    But none the less I have experienced no issues with the latest update

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mine has never crashed so much as it is now! Every time I go the the boss, faction screen or rivals base it stops! Has people been sending in tickets or what? I have deleted and reloaded and still the same thing! HELP!

Post Count
    Might be helpful if you all put what type of device you're using.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...