New Collect 10 event: Spider Box + LTQ: Dark Awakening..! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: New Collect 10 event: Spider Box + LTQ: Dark Awakening..!

Post Count
    Im officially pissed last ten hours every box failed to open just a ploy to get us to spend cash i dont have to guarantee an open box but not guarantee a gem pointless and i was one away from ten
    Kingdom age - add code- 930-910-926. And Join us at gemini 258261393

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing907 View Post
    Im officially pissed last ten hours every box failed to open just a ploy to get us to spend cash i dont have to guarantee an open box but not guarantee a gem pointless and i was one away from ten
    me to this is crap
    Kingdom Age 106183256

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

GREE = Grredy

It like Gree deliberately is saying they dont give a F to anyone.. screw you if you dont get 10 gems in 7 days with over 100 spider boxes..I mean who writes the algorithms for these events..pathetic...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    it's over. Did not get gem #10. Life moves on anyway, no need to get so agitated over a game.

Post Count
    The truly sad part i had 81 unopened boxes left and only needed that one last gem tryed for three days to get it never happened
    Kingdom age - add code- 930-910-926. And Join us at gemini 258261393

Post Count
    Haha, little fella got sore finger flicking switch for 15 seconds every 2 days! Bitterly disappointment by many players, this is known as the Gree philosophy! Ohh and don't send in ticket if you spent real money! It won't get answered anyway...too busy with other things like how to make their next Million
    Very sad and very sorry to hear but the negativity is justified, some were at it for 4 days stuck on 9 !
    Well played Gree.

Post Count
    Opened all boxes with gold from the beginning and got my 10th yesterday after 3 days of dissappointment.

As I also finished the PVE quest just this morning it was a very good event for me

ID 941 689 850

Post Count
    Nearly 3 days and couldn't get the 10th gem ... but I was half-expecting it anyway, so not that bothered. I just hope that this is not the start of a new wave of luck-based events. There was so much feedback previously to GREE to get away from luck-based events.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    Nearly 3 days and couldn't get the 10th gem ... but I was half-expecting it anyway, so not that bothered. I just hope that this is not the start of a new wave of luck-based events. There was so much feedback previously to GREE to get away from luck-based events.
    Has anyone considered suggesting the opposite of what they actually desire? Maybe it would bring more favorable outcomes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Has anyone considered suggesting the opposite of what they actually desire? Maybe it would bring more favorable outcomes
    Yes - I am going to do that. I, like others, was stuck on 9 gems and for the next 30+ boxes did not get the 10th gem.
    So, I bought gems and used a bunch of them to reset the counter and open guaranteed. Well, after getting blown out with stupid Gold wins and no gems, I was taught a lesson.

I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER buy another Gem on this game...and I will warn my Guild to do the same.

How stupid of Gree. If they would have allowed my a 10th Gem after buying and using gems, it would have trained my like a Pavlovian Dog to use and buy gems for such things. Now, I wil do the opposite....and warn others.

DO NOT BUY GEMS. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I feel your pain . I got gem # 8 Monday morning and don't get another one

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I had 103 left

Lurker
    Post Count

Gem quest

I was at 9/10 since day two, opened 102 boxes since ... (option 2 / coins) without ever getting the 10th gem. I even panicked towards the end and went 17 boxes using gems .... NOTHING.

Booo!!!

It's hard to stay motivated when the odds are stacked that much against you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

At least I got the 10th Ebon Gem

I couldn't finish the herioc mode, got stuck on 11/15. Too many stupid axes and my hero weapon is just not good enough to finish a PVE without major loot. But at least I got the 20% bonus unit!! Finally I got something decent, lol.

Post Count
    I have returned my 91 unopened boxes to GREE. I know that one has my missing gem. Hopefully, the others are literally filled with large, black, hairy spiders; I hear the game developers are afraid of them ...
    If you want another ally, my code is 610-007-419.