FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 84

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 84 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2727

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Location- Eastern US
    ATT/DEF Stats- 321k/336k
    IPH-230k
    WD Points-10k+
    Gold/Free- light gold, mainly free
    Faction you're seeking- top 750 or better
    Reason you left the previous faction-want to move up, actually win, have a faction that participates

very active player

Post Count

Us black ops

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Location- Eastern US
    ATT/DEF Stats- 321k/336k
    IPH-230k
    WD Points-10k+
    Gold/Free- light gold, mainly free
    Faction you're seeking- top 750 or better
    Reason you left the previous faction-want to move up, actually win, have a faction that participates

very active player
    We are recruiting 3 places in our main faction and we will be completely rebuilding our reserves faction. Both factions have loads of bonuses. The main faction is around 600 in the world just now and aiming for 500 in the next war.

Can you pm me your level please, so I can compare it to your stats

Banned
    Post Count
    ...............bump

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for a well organised faction

• ATT/DEF: 3m att, 4m def with current faction bonuses
    • IPH: 1.2m
    • WD Points: 35k
    • Gold/Free: free
    • Faction you're seeking: A faction that aims for 50 wins in wd events, finishes fltq's and at least 5/7 in boss events. A well organised faction.
    • Reason you left the previous faction: My faction is about to end around the top 50. I'm one of the only "free" players left. A better organised faction can get better results without spending gold. I'm willing to use palringo, line, groupme or any other app for all the events.

Send me a pm please

ATT/DEF Stats: 180katk/175kdef
    IPH: 200,000 approx
    WD Points: 20,000 approx
    Gold/Free: Free
    Faction you're seeking: top 450
    Reason you left the previous faction: I had so much fu.cking respect for Ferr's Jr Emperors that when I went to start studying law I did not want to hog a space, so I left like a good samaritan.

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for a new home

There are 4 players listed below...we need a new faction. I can probably get 2 more people with equal stats as below. Here is some information about 4 of us.

One player is high level (272), but his stats aren't superb. He has 230 allies. Attack is 2.3 mil / def is 2.8 mil. he is our def leader...He is a good player, but got sucked into simming as our faction offered nothing else. He watched this movie called Zombie A$$: Toilet of the Dead. Terrible movie from what I heard, but something we all need to watch. He has a cat that tried to eat me on several different occasions. His name is Jcorey.

Another player is dedicated. Puts the game before his family, which I don't mind because it gives me time to bang his wife. He is level 203. Attack is 1.6 mil / def is 2.2 mil. Like I said he is dedicated. Good player that needs to get into a decent faction to help boost stats. The more we can distract him the better. I am sure I can get pics of his wife and share with the faction. His name is Comrade424.

I am pretty active myself. When I am not banging Comrade's wife I take care of my wife and 2 kids. Most days consist of me arguing with the wife as she drinks bottle after bottle of wine. We ignore the kids mostly. Games keep me from being husband/father of the year. But...it keeps me sane, so it is worth it. I am level 120, 928k attack, 1.2 mil def.

Parzival is level 99. He works like 100 hours a week between 2 jobs. His wife isn't anything spectactular and he even admits he effed up by marrying her. Then he had not only have 1 kid with her, but 2. She is due sometime next year. Most people hate her...but let's stay on topic. His attack is 782k, def is 1.1 mi.

EFFIN is level 169. Solid player, reliable, and hates to lose. I am actually surprised he hasn't left the faction already. He is on an actual SWAT team. When he isn't cleaning guns, doing push-ups, or shooting at the range he is on the game. His wife is hot too, but that is all I will say because I don't want him to kill me. He has 1.2 mil attack, 1.2 mil def.

We have our eyes on one faction right now, but are throwing out more feelers. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for new Faction

Level: 85
    ATT/DEF Stats: 1,048,431 ATT / 1,473,943 DEF
    IPH: 1,491,964
    WD Points: Have hit every month for last year anywhere from 10k to 25k
    Gold/Free: Light gold, but mainly free
    Faction you're seeking: Top 600 that can down at least 4 boss events
    Reason you left the previous faction: Looking for active group that competes in events. I have been in two alliances over past year and both had great people in them, but over half the members were inactive or very light players. I log on every day and am looking for a group that i can socialize with and compete in the events with.
    Last edited by Mean Streak; 12-30-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

join

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streak View Post
    Level: 85
    ATT/DEF Stats: 1,048,431 ATT / 1,473,943 DEF
    IPH: 1,491,964
    WD Points: Have hit every month for last year anywhere from 10k to 25k
    Gold/Free: Light gold, but mainly free
    Faction you're seeking: Top 600 that can down at least 4 boss events
    Reason you left the previous faction: Looking for active group that competes in events. I have been in two alliances over past year and both had great people in them, but over half the members were inactive or very light players. I log on every day and am looking for a group that i can socialize with and compete in the events with.
    check your pm

Lurker
    Post Count

Free agent

Uk
    Att 1.1m def 1.2
    Iph 925k
    Wd 20k+
    Light gold if needed mainly free
    Looking for top 500

Post Count

Red cRight Hand

Quote Originally Posted by jomal4 View Post
    Strong Player Looking for Top 25/50 Faction
    Hello All,

I'm looking to step down from a top tier faction. I will continue to be very active in chat (can use any application), in WD, events, donations, etc. The only difference is that I anticipate scoring fewer points during WD (likely around 90k).

Below is a list of stats/what I can bring to your faction:

Lvl 281
    15.5 mill/16.5 mill A/D (that's with an Iran bonus)
    11.6 mill IPH

Can pledge about 80k WD points scored, possibly more when needed for streaks/wins

+18 energy regeneration (yes, it's all legit. It cost quite a bit to get pretty much every regen unit released.) - This allows me to destroy bosses during FLTQ's for the faction goals.

Paired w/ 3900 energy gives me huge LTQ capability

Can donate at least 50 mill/day, likely 500+ million/week. (for a couple of weeks, depending on LE upgrading, I was able to donate 1 bill/week).

Send me a message if you're interested. I'll be checking periodically.

Thanks
    Hey man Have i talked with you before? I"m in a top 25 The Red Right Hand. We are looking for a few members like yourself.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    bump to top

Lurker
    Post Count

You still looking for a faction?

If so we would want you! Details below......

United States of America are looking for new members to join our Faction. We had a strong leader who retired so are looking for any daily players who want to grow with us or help lead us to another level. The majority of our faction have been here since the beginning and that is the way we like it to support and build a trust. There are no real requirements as such other than participation and genuine effort which most of our members provide. Our current stats are as follows......

Health Regen: -26%
    Ground Attack: +5%
    Infantry Attack: +20%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense : +20%
    Air Defense: +15%
    Sea Defense: +10%
    Building Defense: +30%
    Building output: +15%
    Guild member increase: +22

Invite code: 667 672 851

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What level?
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-Recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Scroo1 View Post
    Uk
    Att 1.1m def 1.2
    Iph 925k
    Wd 20k+
    Light gold if needed mainly free
    Looking for top 500

Post Count
    Bump for the free agents, no faction posts please, thx

Lurker
    Post Count
    Free Agent