FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 39

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 39 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 2726

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread)

  1. #571
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    129
    BumpBumpbUMP

  2. #572
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    22
    Level 153 attack 344k defense 431k no faction bonuses. I only buy one vault during war. I can get 80-100k top 75 or better. Pm me!

  3. #573
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sheffield uk
    Post Count
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by DookieSmiles View Post
    Level 153 attack 344k defense 431k no faction bonuses. I only buy one vault during war. I can get 80-100k top 75 or better. Pm me!
    Pm sent fella

  4. #574
    Pm Sent Dookie!

  5. #575
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    205
    bumpity bumpity bumpity

  6. #576
    Banned
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    163
    Bump to the top

  7. #577
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    187
    Bump again

  8. #578
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    177
    Location: East Coast, USA
    ATT/DEF Stats: 5k/5k
    IPH: 63k
    WD Points: n/a
    Gold/Free: will use gold in the future.
    Faction you're seeking: preferably 1500.
    Reason you left the previous faction: looking for more of a camper faction

    TIP. will finish the boss event so stats will go up highly. Also please if you want me make sure you keep me.

  9. #579
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieAllen33 View Post
    Location: East Coast, USA
    ATT/DEF Stats: 5k/5k
    IPH: 63k
    WD Points: n/a
    Gold/Free: will use gold in the future.
    Faction you're seeking: preferably 1500.
    Reason you left the previous faction: looking for more of a camper faction

    TIP. will finish the boss event so stats will go up highly. Also please if you want me make sure you keep me.
    Invite sent...

  10. #580
    Newbie WhoAmI's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    45
    Hey all, ty for all the offer, im home now 👍
    Hope we can works together in future
    Good luck in India
    Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth. ~Ludwig Börne
    MW 195 864 365 / 206 482 980
    CC 314342899

  11. #581
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    187
    Bump............

  12. #582
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    216
    Raw #'s: 315/315 att/def
    IPH $360k

    Lvl 148

  13. #583
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorm V2 View Post
    Raw #'s: 315/315 att/def
    IPH $360k

    Lvl 148
    Sent you a PM. Reply quickly, we only have 1 spot remaining. Looking forward to it.

  14. #584
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    22
    STILL LOOKING! Level 153 attack 344k defense 431k no faction bonuses. I only buy one vault during war. I can get 80-100k top 75 or better. Pm me!

  15. #585
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    226
    East Coast, US
    LVL 55
    ATTK 55k / DEF 65k
    IPH - 535k
    Free player
    Looking to move into a more active guild. Active player who uses LINE app!
    568202714

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •