FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread)

Post Count
    Ewwww put it away😳

Banned
    Post Count
    bump bump bump for the free agents

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump for the free agents. We know your out there. Promote yourself here.

Post Count
    This American needs a new faction....

My faction is merging and the name will change to include a country other than the USA. I know this is just a game, but I cannot continue in a faction with another country's name. The faction I am in is great, but I am looking to join a faction that either doesn't have a country's name in it or has USA in it.

Here are my stats:

Level 68
    After I re-add my allies, I will be right at 90k Attack and 100K Def.
    IPH 460k+

I have no problems donating every day and at war, I am 100% active during waking hours.

There is one other who would also be willing to join (similar stats).

Lurker
    Post Count

please consider joining our faction. invite code 285091365 God bless America

Quote Originally Posted by Sudsy View Post
    This American needs a new faction....

My faction is merging and the name will change to include a country other than the USA. I know this is just a game, but I cannot continue in a faction with another country's name. The faction I am in is great, but I am looking to join a faction that either doesn't have a country's name in it or has USA in it.

Here are my stats:

Level 68
    After I re-add my allies, I will be right at 90k Attack and 100K Def.
    IPH 460k+

I have no problems donating every day and at war, I am 100% active during waking hours.

There is one other who would also be willing to join (similar stats).
    Please join us ASAP. We would love to have you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't be a BUMP on a log.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Keeping this up top. Gotta make sure free agents get in good teams.

Post Count
    Bump, bump, bump it up
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Might be looking for a camper faction after this war

Hi,
    I might be looking for a camper faction that has some good bonuses, but is not fighting wd wars for my second account. I can donate daily. a/d (if that's even important) 187/280 iph 641k. I am just wanting to know what's out there. pm me if there is any interest.
    Thanks

Post Count

Free Agent

[*]Level--- 120[*]Location--- EastCoast USA[*]ATT/DEF Stats--240/320k[*]IPH---500k[*]WD Points--80k last war[*]Gold/Free--light/moderate[*]Faction seeking top 150-50

PM Me here and we can talk details.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bumppppppppppppppp

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokey View Post
    [*]Level--- 120[*]Location--- EastCoast USA[*]ATT/DEF Stats--240/320k[*]IPH---500k[*]WD Points--80k last war[*]Gold/Free--light/moderate[*]Faction seeking top 150-50

Pmed and see our thread.

Steve

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokey View Post

PM sent to you as we'll.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for top 1000 Faction before War!

Hello!! -- I'll be checking my PMs until war.

First, a little bit about my stats. I am a newer player. Very new, actually (3 weeks old, give or take). I am, however, a very experienced gamer!!

Here's what it looks like as of this PM:

Fights Won: 2208
    Fights Lost: 298
    Succ. Raids: 756
    Failed Raids: 32

195 Allys
    1702 Units
    19116 Att
    21887 Def
    55872 IPH

Lvl 45

Now a little bit about myself, not said in stats:

Again, I'm new. However, in 3 weeks or so, I've managed to succeed quite often. I participated in the last war with the faction I am currently with, and I netted them about 9k points. At this point, I had been playing for just a few days, and my attack was no higher than 7k.

I'm dedicated, honest, selfless, loyal and committed. The reason I am leaving my current faction is their lack of desire to rise. I have an extensive background in gaming, in multiple platforms, and have been successful in every game I have played. I am a researcher --> I strive to be the best, and research/analyze to make better decisions. I am a team player, and strongly believe in doing what the team needs rather than the best individual gain. I am quiet, but I get in my thoughts and words of encouragement. I am drama free and respectful!

I have a busy life outside the game, but it normally does not prevent me from being present and active, since I play on my phone. I am aware and active during events, and plan on continuing to do so.

I am a free/light player. I avoid spending money for gold, however, suppose that we are mere points away from a group achievement, I would not hesitate to contribute to achieve our goal. It won't happen every time, but occasionally.

I am interested in joining a faction on the rise and with players who are active and equally dedicated to succeeding.

If you have a spot for me in your faction, please let me know, and I will send a request. Seeking top 1000 and hoping to grow with such faction.

~ Ghost

Banned
    Post Count

Angry Daily/Hourly Very Active Player Needs Faction!

I'm currently level 97 at 100k(a)108k(d). $146,478(iph)[currently in the process of increasing]. I'm a daily (most of the time hourly player). I'm mostly a free player but will spend gold when needed at times. Currently I donate anywhere between 1m-5m daily depending on faction needs. Usually put between 80k-120k points on the board during world domination (more if other faction members would help). I'm in EST. I'm seeking a top 1000 faction or greater. I'm shopping around because of the 23/28 members in our faction, only 5-6 members actually donate/talk/get on daily/help during war.