FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 177

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 177 of 182 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2727

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Shane - sent you a pm

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Looking for secure T25

Stats 44T/98T
    WD 150k +
    FL60-70 +

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm coming off a 5 month weed binge. Currently I'm only seeing double but enough to hit the screen 2 times out of 10! I have stats that defy all GREE Logic! I have more energy than Shania Twain! I can suck a joint to the point of making a roller coaster go backwards! Elephants aren't Pink! They are Green (WTH)! Pull me in to sing your faction's praises, smoke the never ending supply of my weed and to consume the limitless supply of alcohol! Donations of any recreational consumables are generously accepted. Did I also mention that I know Elvis & ET? I will also stream my stupor state on Twitch while getting high, drunk and getting down on a bug riddle game that is slowly dissipating!
    Last edited by Flash0810; 09-04-2015 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention my alcohol consumption

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Want to see what's out there....

lvl 145
    Stats 428B/668B unboosted

Can score 35-50k WD, 50M+ FL
    Please PM me with rank and requirements

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Guys I'm heading into another beer & weed binge. While I'm in the Spirit World, I'm sure I will see Elvis, ET, Purple Elephants and will be DEWIN NUTTIN except getting high as hell. If anyone needs someone who knows how to suck a can dry, drag a smoke and tap while tupor, then I'm your homie!

SUP - I'm waiting on your invite! My stats have increased to 20k! Been working hard. Finally got my first attack win. Did I also say I drink beer and smoke weed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash0810 View Post
    Guys I'm heading into another beer & weed binge. While I'm in the Spirit World, I'm sure I will see Elvis, ET, Purple Elephants and will be DEWIN NUTTIN except getting high as hell. If anyone needs someone who knows how to suck a can dry, drag a smoke and tap while tupor, then I'm your homie!

SUP - I'm waiting on your invite! My stats have increased to 20k! Been working hard. Finally got my first attack win. Did I also say I drink beer and smoke weed?
    Bet that's not the only thing you suck dry

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Col Mustard View Post
    Bet that's not the only thing you suck dry
    That's true Col Mustard. Add banana peels to that list! Need everything that I can inhale to keep me high. Did I mention that I fly with angels and consume weed?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Looking for a new friendly Top 50-75 home
    Can do 60k wde and 50m fl
    Team player active in fltq
    8T atk 9T def
    +28 energy regen
    No gold
    Location Australia

Lurker
    Post Count

New Faction.

Location. East coast USA
    level 219
    13T/39T
    Always exceed mins

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash0810 View Post
    That's true Col Mustard. Add banana peels to that list! Need everything that I can inhale to keep me high. Did I mention that I fly with angels and consume weed?
    Your hilarious bro

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi aussie fellow aussie here, hey I'm looking for a couple of aussies to help the guys.we have 4 in 1 and 4 in other faction.3 tier group top 50-100 , 2nd group you 150-250.sure your stats aren't the best but with your attitude they will grow anywhere.no bull**** we have guys around the world.we have xxx room dope smoking room.we accommodate for all.we have been together for over 2 years now so we are like family.you being aussie your part of it already.get your arse over here.if mega active you go to top tier.no donations bla bla.some use gold some don't. Cheers mate all the best.hope to hear from you soon

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by deebees76 View Post
    Hi aussie fellow aussie here, hey I'm looking for a couple of aussies to help the guys.we have 4 in 1 and 4 in other faction.3 tier group top 50-100 , 2nd group you 150-250.sure your stats aren't the best but with your attitude they will grow anywhere.no bull**** we have guys around the world.we have xxx room dope smoking room.we accommodate for all.we have been together for over 2 years now so we are like family.you being aussie your part of it already.get your arse over here.if mega active you go to top tier.no donations bla bla.some use gold some don't. Cheers mate all the best.hope to hear from you soon
    Can't you read this is for free agents? Even inside the parentheses it says factions please don't post here, you must be kidding me

Lurker
    Post Count
    Attack 58B
    Def 65B
    IPH 32M
    US central time zone
    Minimal gold

Spent the last 6 months in a dead faction to finish school. Now ready to get back into the game and grow.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dirt bag squad has room for you, top 150 in frontline atm. 294-026-952

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sending request as soon as I can log on