FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 114

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 114 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2727

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Factions: Please don't post in this thread)

Lurker
    Post Count

Cautiously Interested in Being Recruited

Hi Factions out there,

I started playing around a year ago casually. I now have two active accounts I'd like to keep together. I tried running my own faction for some months, only to decide to join faction after faction. I'm in a home I like now, finishing around top-250-400, but I feel I am contributing more than most. Between my two accounts, I usually use gold to make sure I contribute "as if" I had been there for an entire event, e.g. spending enough gold to get a total of 100-200k WD points between my two characters per each war. I like my faction, but there are only about 3-5 other players who score anywhere near that number of points.

I want to stay loyal, but I also need to know who's out there looking. My faction has many of the bonuses, lacking all of Casualty Rate and a few each of Ground Attack through Sea Attack at the bottom of the Bonus Screen/list.

PM me so I don't have to be too public about shopping around please .

I'm in Boston, MA, but I tend to play late at night / all night every now and then. Again, you can assume I'll spend a few hundred dollars a month on gold, and that will be where I get my hits in, concentrated.

L143 8.2M/8.8M, $3.2M/hour
    L147 6.5M/8.0M, $0.7M/hour

Let me know if anyone wants to recruit me. Because I've been through so much, I'd like to find a group where:
    -1) I can speak with some members/officers before joining to make sure there's a good "social" fit.
    -2) Fast track to officer only because if we're all that good, we're all that good... can't stand people not being trusted to launch lvl 50 epic bosses... I'm not a control freak.
    -3) You have at least more of the bonuses than I do now through my faction!

Thanks,
    Adam

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sending PM

Quote Originally Posted by adamjgmiller View Post
    Hi Factions out there,

I started playing around a year ago casually. I now have two active accounts I'd like to keep together. I tried running my own faction for some months, only to decide to join faction after faction. I'm in a home I like now, finishing around top-250-400, but I feel I am contributing more than most. Between my two accounts, I usually use gold to make sure I contribute "as if" I had been there for an entire event, e.g. spending enough gold to get a total of 100-200k WD points between my two characters per each war. I like my faction, but there are only about 3-5 other players who score anywhere near that number of points.

I want to stay loyal, but I also need to know who's out there looking. My faction has many of the bonuses, lacking all of Casualty Rate and a few each of Ground Attack through Sea Attack at the bottom of the Bonus Screen/list.

PM me so I don't have to be too public about shopping around please .

I'm in Boston, MA, but I tend to play late at night / all night every now and then. Again, you can assume I'll spend a few hundred dollars a month on gold, and that will be where I get my hits in, concentrated.

L143 8.2M/8.8M, $3.2M/hour
    L147 6.5M/8.0M, $0.7M/hour

Let me know if anyone wants to recruit me. Because I've been through so much, I'd like to find a group where:
    -1) I can speak with some members/officers before joining to make sure there's a good "social" fit.
    -2) Fast track to officer only because if we're all that good, we're all that good... can't stand people not being trusted to launch lvl 50 epic bosses... I'm not a control freak.
    -3) You have at least more of the bonuses than I do now through my faction!

Thanks,
    Adam

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm the Swiss leader of a great top150 faction, Texas. We finished last 3 raid boss events and all FLTQ. Most of the guys here are from USA but we have also 7 europeans and 5 asians. We are strong, loyal and organized, only active players, no freeloaders. Most of us are gold users and we have accomplished all faction events. A great core of guys and vary dedicated to improving every day. We are moving up and have currently 5 spots but won't be open long. So if you decide to consider the Texans as your new home you won't be disappointed. Texas: inite code 667597272
    We use Kakao Talk, well help set you up.

Our bonuses are:
    + 35% Infantry Def
    + 35% Ground Def
    + 35% Air Def
    + 30% Sea def
    + 25% Infantry Att
    + 25% Ground Att
    + 15% Air Att
    + 10% Sea Att
    + 35% Building Def
    + 20% Building Output
    Max Health Regen Time
    +36 Guild member Increase

We are looking for few strong and dedicated players, or a group, to grow togheter, stay steadily in top150 (maybe top100) and enjoy this game. We are a kind of virtual family so only mature and loyal players will be accepted, no 18 years old over excited or too chatty.
    To join us you need at least 9M Def stats, but also negotiable on lvl. minimum score 40k WDP, be active and an expert MW player. If you think this is for you let me know my friend.

Post Count
    Level 43 and 380,000 attack. I do use gold. I have been in a faction since the beginning and they do nothing and we get nothing. I am a active active player. Last battle my team had a total of 25,000 team points and I had 9,500 just me. I am active player and will help a syndicate. I have groupme and kakao and play CC and KA

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancodilugano View Post
    I'm the Swiss leader of a great top150 faction, Texas. We finished last 3 raid boss events and all FLTQ. Most of the guys here are from USA but we have also 7 europeans and 5 asians. We are strong, loyal and organized, only active players, no freeloaders. Most of us are gold users and we have accomplished all faction events. A great core of guys and vary dedicated to improving every day. We are moving up and have currently 5 spots but won't be open long. So if you decide to consider the Texans as your new home you won't be disappointed. Texas: inite code 667597272
    We use Kakao Talk, well help set you up.

Our bonuses are:
    + 35% Infantry Def
    + 35% Ground Def
    + 35% Air Def
    + 30% Sea def
    + 25% Infantry Att
    + 25% Ground Att
    + 15% Air Att
    + 10% Sea Att
    + 35% Building Def
    + 20% Building Output
    Max Health Regen Time
    +36 Guild member Increase

We are looking for few strong and dedicated players, or a group, to grow togheter, stay steadily in top150 (maybe top100) and enjoy this game. We are a kind of virtual family so only mature and loyal players will be accepted, no 18 years old over excited or too chatty.
    To join us you need at least 9M Def stats, but also negotiable on lvl. minimum score 40k WDP, be active and an expert MW player. If you think this is for you let me know my friend.

This thread is for FREE AGENTS not for FACTIONS! There's a separate thread for factions recruiting.

Lurker
    Post Count

Berserker2

Level 36
    Attack 1.2 million
    Defense 1.09 million
    IPH 101k growing daily
    All unboosted stats
    Looking for a good home to build mini in to become giant killer!
    PM me or add me and contact me that way 505-035-353

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have pm you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to the top

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sent PM, inboxed.

Are you still looking for a team , we have spot available , ended 532 in Finland

Join The ThunderShield Team. 813836573
    We are a global team with members accross the globe having fun but with a clear focus on moving up in the WD ranking.

Let me know if you are interested.

Post Count
    Hi

If you are still looking for a faction, Caffeine, finished 302 Finland. We are based all over the world so someone is generally on line. We range from gold to free players of all ages. Invite code is 992 077 012
    We are a friendly organised bunch that uses GroupMe to communicate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This thread is for individuals looking for a faction, not for faction advertisements!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Thundershield View Post
    Are you still looking for a team , we have spot available , ended 532 in Finland

Join The ThunderShield Team. 813836573
    We are a global team with members accross the globe having fun but with a clear focus on moving up in the WD ranking.

Let me know if you are interested.

This thread is for FREE AGENTS not for FACTIONS! There's a separate thread for factions recruiting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Hi

If you are still looking for a faction, Caffeine, finished 302 Finland. We are based all over the world so someone is generally on line. We range from gold to free players of all ages. Invite code is 992 077 012
    We are a friendly organised bunch that uses GroupMe to communicate.

Post Count
    Looking for a decent team, top 75 ideally. I quit the game a long while ago but have recently started a new account too mess around with. Too my amazement the stats have gone mad since I last played, my account is now level 68 with 13.5 mill unboosted.

Will put up 100k WD points and very active in other events, please PM thanks guys.