Soooooo where is our le building GREE?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soooooo where is our le building GREE?

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count

Soooooo where is our le building GREE?

The event has started but no building... So CJ any info for us real money spenders who only ask to be in the know of such simple things?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    it will more than likely be exactly as others have predicted. we will have 10 days until the end of madagascar to start the building and fully upgrade it.
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Post Count
    If this is the case wouldn't only be fair to make a PSA about changes instead of them proving how much they really don't care about customer satisfaction

Post Count
    Can you provide a quick post on this CJ? Oversight, delayed, canned... what's the word from the devs on this one?

Groetjes,
    Dutchie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no it would not be fair.

there has not been any official announcements about LE buildings in the past. LE buildings are a gift and you should treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by alphakennybody View Post
    If this is the case wouldn't only be fair to make a PSA about changes instead of them proving how much they really don't care about customer satisfaction

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    With the way that LE buildings have been missions for the last couple of events, you would think that Gree would put them on the event calendar now if they were going to be part of the campaign?
    Active world 4 fighter

Post Count
    That's like saying you married someone that didn't know it and getting them use to a lifestyle and is not their obligation, i believe it is and if this is a divorce were is my alimony.....
    P. S. Golf Why even make another thread about le buildings and telling people not to say anything about them when you did just that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf4life View Post
    no it would not be fair.there has not been any official announcements about LE buildings in the past. LE buildings are a gift and you should treat it as such.
    What have you been smoking? You've been on the green for far too long! Time to take your balls out of the hole and run along now...

Post Count
    That's like saying you married someone that didn't know it and getting them use to a lifestyle and is not their obligation, i believe it is and if this is a divorce were is my alimony..... P. S. Golf Why even make another thread about le buildings and telling people not to say anything about them when you did just that?
    He's a muppet... Yeah, that explains it!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    He's a muppet... Yeah, that explains it!
    Nice use of the queens English dutchie, I salute you !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    That's like saying you married someone that didn't know it and getting them use to a lifestyle and is not their obligation, i believe it is and if this is a divorce were is my alimony.....
    P. S. Golf Why even make another thread about le buildings and telling people not to say anything about them when you did just that?
    it is absolutely NOTHING like marriage and hopefully someday you will be lucky enough to find that out. This isn't real life, and if my Pre-nup said anything like what Gree's ToS says, there wouldn't be a chance of getting married.

Gree's ToS says they can do anything at anytime and you can't get a refund for it. It also says that you have absolutely NO right to the game on any level.

I never said for people to not say anything about them, pretty sure but i will have to check. it was just a PSA that people need to quit whining about some promise they think was made that was never made.

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    or you have been sucked into the other mindless sheeple that believe something that is given to them is a right and is not a privelege...

i have better things to do with my life than to smoke...like actually living...
    What have you been smoking? You've been on the green for far too long! Time to take your balls out of the hole and run along now...

Heavy Marine Helicopter

Post Count
    or you have been sucked into the other mindless sheeple that believe something that is given to them is a right and is not a privelege...i have better things to do with my life than to smoke...like actually living...
    Alright Mr Preacher... haven't you got some members back at your golf club to bore to death instead?

Consistent Contributor 2nd Sea Raiders's Avatar
    Post Count

Smile

it is absolutely NOTHING like marriage and hopefully someday you will be lucky enough to find that out. This isn't real life, and if my Pre-nup said anything like what Gree's ToS says, there wouldn't be a chance of getting married.

Gree's ToS says they can do anything at anytime and you can't get a refund for it. It also says that you have absolutely NO right to the game on any level.

I never said for people to not say anything about them, pretty sure but i will have to check. it was just a PSA that people need to quit whining about some promise they think was made that was never made.
    I understand the point you are trying to make Golf. Just keep it a little nicer

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    nope, just you now.
    Alright Mr Preacher... haven't you got some members back at your golf club to bore to death instead?

Heavy Marine Helicopter