Soooooo where is our le building GREE? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soooooo where is our le building GREE?

Banned
    Post Count
    just save anyway id say, im at 75m now and will proberly just do a villa upgrade once i have 200m in 3 days, upgrading the new buildings all the time means my other buildings arnt getting a look in!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah I am sitting on $900 mm and waiting to upgrade AMR to level 6, but would prefer to do a building with units attached

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dredogg14 View Post
    CJ - is it an event with units, or just a building without the attached event?
    There were units with the same name in the last dataset. They just want us to spend a lot more gold to get them.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe they are not even making one lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It is still in QA as of this morning (the QA process can take an indeterminate amount of time depending on the content); we are planning to get it out this week.
    Anything new?
    Last edited by Nouife; 05-29-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did you not hear, that you get that quest when you finish the ltq... Lol

Post Count

Love it

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It is still in QA as of this morning (the QA process can take an indeterminate amount of time depending on the content); we are planning to get it out this week.
    Just checking out CJ's profile to see when his last post was (5/30/13 if you were wondering). Came across this gem. Had forgotten it had been officially commented on. I think the ship has sailed....

Oh sorry, the post was on the 28th of May.
    Last edited by Annonymous; 06-04-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Time frame forgotten

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the 9th June as am sure I seen on android a few weeks ago that we had until the 9th of june to upgrade the santa martha train station

Post Count

Ahhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Philsbase View Post
    I think the 9th June as am sure I seen on android a few weeks ago that we had until the 9th of june to upgrade the santa martha train station
    Good info. My first limited edition buildings were the santa martha train stations, so I didn't know even upgrading them had a time limit/course as well. The dating of which you speak makes sense with how things have gone. Probably not going to get a limited edition building again until after Madagascar, but we had all kinda figured that already. I just chuckled a little when I was reading through his last posts.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Could we get a yes? No? Maybe so? From a moderator please? Tired of just reading speculation. I don't see any reason to keep the information secretive...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think we are all guessing, but what would make the most sense is for the building with bonus unit to come out at the start of the next cycle, ie: after this battle. This gives gree more time for QA, and the fact that it is taking them this long is a good indicator that there should be an associated bonus unit.

Now my beef with gree. I think if they looked at my past posts, I have always been within the forum guidelines and hardly ever trolling, unlike some other posters. I make one small joke, just once, that the back office should move to India and I get banned for a week. Gree, you need to be more consistent on how you police, there are a number of personal attacks in other threads that you've overlooked, but you also need to understand that this is a place not only to post info that is interesting or useful for you, but a place for users to meet and joke around with each other.