Enemy Unknown LTQ: Walkthrough - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Enemy Unknown LTQ: Walkthrough

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Hope is temporary, cuz we need him for the LTQs. It is a pleasure to have Devin.
    Do you really expect him to keep doing walkthroughs now?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The counter in game clearly says that we ave 1day 17 hours to complete this LTQ ... But IMG015315.jpg clearly states that we have until the 7th to complete to earn the Devin reward.. We need to get this cleared up on whats going on !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    First the modern war toolkit is broken now Devin is banned. These are the two tools used to strategise and encourage us to push on to the next unit or bonus. Without these tools, in not spending gold blind. I don't spend money before I know what I'm getting
    Thanks very much for your invaluable work to a lot of players.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WI(AusNz) View Post
    First the modern war toolkit is broken now Devin is banned. These are the two tools used to strategise and encourage us to push on to the next unit or bonus. Without these tools, in not spending gold blind. I don't spend money before I know what I'm getting
    Thanks very much for your invaluable work to a lot of players.
    Keep riding the coat tails of everyone else. Why don't you do the next ltq and let us know if it's worth it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What a slap in the face to someone who posted the most helpful information on the forum to help the community and make this game more enjoyable.......

My guess is Gree wanted this stopped as people can make an informed choice if the LTQ is worth the gold needed to complete it or not...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    20/23 done free player. it isnt THAT bad...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    20/23 done free player. it isnt THAT bad...
    7,957 (21/23) + 8,582 (22/23) + 9,823 (23/23) = 26 362 energy

When you will have to kill seamus mctaggart AND the ghost operative with 0 energy left maybe your opinion will change...

If the next LTQ requires the same amount of energy AND pre-staging I think I'll just delete the game from my phone.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouife View Post
    7,957 (21/23) + 8,582 (22/23) + 9,823 (23/23) = 26 362 energy

When you will have to kill seamus mctaggart AND the ghost operative with 0 energy left maybe your opinion will change...

If the next LTQ requires the same amount of energy AND pre-staging I think I'll just delete the game from my phone.
    lol just dont buy gold...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    lol just dont buy gold...
    The problem is not gold, at least not for me. I've bought some gold during the 40% sale but knew well before all this ****storm that I'd never buy gold again.

For me the problem is the time spent on the game vs the rewards. Pre-staging the maps for a LTQ event takes time, it basically makes that event twice as long. If the pre-staging/overall energy required for these events is increased but the rewards decreased, that's a problem for me.

Banned
    Post Count
    devin it is unfortunate you got banned but good job anyways

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Stopping at quest 16 in normal mode - thanks for making me aware that this LTQ was a complete waste
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Lurker
    Post Count

erghaewrgag

Seamus Mcfa.ggart

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Unhappy Thanks Devin

[QUOTE=Roscoe782;789960]Ditto. I just downed 49. It ends at 2pm central time correct?[/QUOTE I got lucky & read Devin's list early this ltq. When I learned that there were no bonuses to be had, and the units were skimpy, and every other set
    reward is cement, I decided to take it easy. I resisted every temptation to spend gold to complete level 23 because nothing worthwhile was to be had. I must say that I did not enjoy this last round at all because it was also quite difficult moving through the items that required 5 or more high energy hits. The bonus that gives +2 energy helped but prestaging was gone from doing the previous LTQ so I got too annoyed and downright pooped. I am contemplating the end of MW due to the time, cost, hard work, and lack of reward from this last event.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thank you --devin

you have been very helpful -- thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Devin was right to point out hat the LTQ recently was a waste of time...he is invaluable in his task to post out the run through. Why would Gree ban him for that? Because it costs them money!