Are We There Yet?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are We There Yet?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Arrow Are We There Yet?

Time and time again we have seen the pitch for a battle with no gold. Well - we all know that will never happen - but yet - are we at a point to where this battle - everyone will spend their bonus gold from back when ignorance was bliss - and perhaps in Madagascar we will go back to the days where there is a 10 million point gap between 3rd & 4th and a 30 million point gap between 2nd & 10th?

I think Columbia could be the point that people look back and say - that was when the game peaked & it was all downhill after Madagascar :/

I am just reading the writing on the Bathroom wall - since that is where I sit about 90% of the time I am reading / posting on this forum
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    gree are setting the game up for a huge fall. maybe madagascar will be the straw that broke the camels back. it will depend on the faction matchups and just the event in general

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I am just reading the writing on the Bathroom wall - since that is where I sit about 90% of the time I am reading / posting on this forum
    Ummm so it is safe to assume u have pooped atleast 2182 times since Jan 2012.... or if we take atleast 3 posts per poop u have pooped atleast 700 times

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by greesucksmynuts View Post
    Former top 10 wouldn't want to be a top 25
    Honestly - I think that is the whole point of my OP.

Top 10 doesn't mean anything anymore :/

I'd rather get Top 100 with no gold and feel a small sense of accomplishment with no hoops to jump through to try and grab those iTunes cards on sale at Staples / Best Buy / Target - or whatever the hot deal is this week - and get back to just playing a GAME & not secretly stashing money on the side to feed this addiction.

My name is McDoc - and I'm a Game-A-Holic

P.S - bring out the Unicorn to add some cheer to the forums
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 06-06-2013 at 03:20 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How you can in good conscience spend money now in this app is beyond me. I've done it, so by no means have I been a free player...however, the hack of health regen completely tarnishes all the results of this game and renders all spending meaningless.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I feel sorry for the poor b@stard that plays this game on his phone and has never visited thses forums and probably doesn't even know they exist. I have a feeling that is the vast majority as well. They have no idea that their gold competes against hacked energy and they will continue to spend to try and do so....with no luck....and all with the implicit approval of Gree.

Poor poor b@stards.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well if you spend actual money on the game and never look any further than that, you almost deserve it. On the other hand, you'll never know you're being xxxxxxxx. Ignorance is bliss.

Post Count
    i am in a faction which considers itself to be a top500 faction. most important thing for us: fun. we will have a faction meeting this summer. we have some light gold spenders, who do spend for their personal fun not because they have to or me must achieve a special rank. fun is the most important thing - itīs a game!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackArrow View Post
    I feel sorry for the poor b@stard that plays this game on his phone and has never visited thses forums and probably doesn't even know they exist. I have a feeling that is the vast majority as well. They have no idea that their gold competes against hacked energy and they will continue to spend to try and do so....with no luck....and all with the implicit approval of Gree.

Poor poor b@stards.
    That would be 90% of my faction. If it weren't for me, they'd know nothing about what's going on. As it is, not only are we not spending gold, we are sitting the next one out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    P.S - bring out the Unicorn to add some cheer to the forums
    Not a unicorn, but will this do?

Post Count
    I don't know why but I'm surprised gree hasn't addressed this issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    I don't know why but I'm surprised gree hasn't addressed this issue.
    Most likely as admitting it means there is an element of accountability as to why they did not curtail the activity sooner, I am certain they have been aware of the existence of this specific activity for some time.

Remember They denied the existence of the no casualty glitch (well technically they were right I suppose as it wasn't a glitch as such, more a planned design parameter of the game) for about 12 months so being evasive and opaque is not new.

I would also be confident in stating that the representatives posting into the forum would love to definitively answer at least some of the issues currently muddying the game......but are hamstrung by the nameless "them" lurking in the background.