Enemy Unknown LTQ: Walkthrough - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Enemy Unknown LTQ: Walkthrough

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    I am honored the final unit is named after me - thank you to GREE... correction: GREE, if you're going to make an event more than 3 times worse than prior, please don't defame my good name to do it. I can only hope you forgot to attach a boost to a unit, perhaps upgrade 2 buildings at once or something, otherwise 4000 gold worth of energy is a poor buy, and nobody should do this.
    Devin: You should have recieved the unit for free since it was named after you. Thank you Gree for forcing more players to play the game for free
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Brouhaha ..
    Just finished comparison between thief quest and this one.
    -thief required 88 Euro/Dollars beyond TREF
    -this one needs 179 ... !!

(TREF= Theoretical Range with Energy Free;
    Simply how far you can go for free,
    always having your blue bar replenishing,
    During the whole event, here calculated with
    5d22hrs at +6 )

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count

Thanks for the explanation

Another thing I've been wondering about for some time is prestige mode. How do I know if I am playing prestige mode or not?
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Elvis Newton View Post
    Another thing I've been wondering about for some time is prestige mode. How do I know if I am playing prestige mode or not?
    Once you have completed all missions in "normal" mode, you'll get a new set of missions. It will say "Enemy Unknown Prestige (1/29)" or something to that effect.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've sent a PM to CJ54 and opened a support ticket. Maybe there's more information to this story.

Post Count
    I had to repeat several missions yesterday: 3 times for level 7 and 2 for level 11
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Post Count
    Devin, First I'd like to say thank you for the awesome work you're doing for all of us!!

I cannot agree with you more about how bad Gree made this LTQ. It is just outragousely lame.
    I was stupid enough to think that after the last LTQ messup with the non working duplicated bonus units, gree would make it up for everyone and make a better event. I was SO wrong! For this bizzare Thought of mine, right at the beggining of this LTQ I wasted 500 gold thinking that would get me some great units..... That was prior to checking your post. If I had checked it I wouldn't event go into this event at first place, let alone spending any gold on it. I am sure many others share this opinion.

Gree must compensate us all for this horrible event and especially you, however I've lost my faith in Gree so I can't imagine they would do anything.

I think I know why Gree decided to name the unit after you... because you're probably the only one who's gonna finish prestige mode.

Banned
    Post Count
    Devin, that was a horrible disgrace to you. They named a unit after you and the LTQ quality was worth WTF.

Consistent Contributor Alpha dog's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Devin, Thanks again for doing these great walkthrough's. I'm disappointed for you with this LTQ quality and the scale of the huge xp usage. GREE really know how to screw things up!! Do something seemingly great by giving you rightful recognition but make it so unappealing.

Don't cry about how you died, I do enough for everyone!!

MW ID

Alpha Dog 143 725 466

llp Alpha pup 506 192 399

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Did you or will you complete this LTQ?

Yes or no, simple.
    Last edited by Generik79; 05-29-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Moved from accidental placement on 2CaC thread :-/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Did you or will you complete this LTQ?

Yes or no, simple.
    No - first one I won't complete

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down No

No and No I'm on 18 of 29 and will not spend gold. Preloading is the only thing that got me this far.

Gree(dy) can bite it

Banned
    Post Count
    Let me go back, your tactical devin, devin, is very much deserved. I like to own it but it will cost me too much, so if you, devin, will post a screen shot of obtaining the devin, would be great. That's enough for me

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    none on this one... none on the last one... none for the bosses... none for the boxes... and if the next WD event is anything like the last... none for WD events anymore... Gree is doing a SPECTACULAR job weaning me off my GOLD addiction... I didn't mind spending money for something... but i will not spend money for nothing...THANK YOU GREE!!!
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Lurker
    Post Count

I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Blest@iBOB!.mw View Post
    none on this one... none on the last one... none for the bosses... none for the boxes... and if the next WD event is anything like the last... none for WD events anymore... Gree is doing a SPECTACULAR job weaning me off my GOLD addiction... I didn't mind spending money for something... but i will not spend money for nothing...THANK YOU GREE!!!
    After seeing how much Gold is needed to complete this I won't bother. This is ridiculous making the LTQ impossible to complete without massive amounts of gold. Whoever made this decision made a HUGE mistake. I will go as far as I can without spending 1 ingot. I am glad I played some of the ones before because now I could care less about this and I am sure I speak for the majority of the players. Not only did they kill the goose that laid the golden egg they annihilated it. In a way I am glad they did so now I won't waste so much time on this game and certainly not 1 cent of money.
    Last edited by barrito; 05-29-2013 at 07:13 PM.