Top 300 guild seeking active players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 300 guild seeking active players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool Top 300 guild seeking active players

Breakfast for Dinner is a mid level guild with active members from all over the world. Bonuses currently are -14% upgrade cost, -19% upgrade time, and +8 member increase. After the event ends we will have 1 space open, and by the end of the week we will upgrade for 2 more.

Each event we set a goal to improve our ranking, current points of 530,000+ puts us in the area of 300. Previous rankings were 1032, 753, and 565. With the right new members we can make it into the top 200 within the next two wars.

There is no donation requirement, but I try to set daily goals for all to participate in. There is no set stats requirement, we do expect you are actively improving and helping others improve. We require the use of Groupme to assist in communication, it is a free app that allows for real time intel and member help that the guild chat is not suited for. Gem usage is not required, however we have a few light spenders.

If you would like to be a part of a team that is growing and improving, please PM me or email me direct from my profile. My ally code is 607-709-368, feel free to add me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Cleaning house and recruiting actives(or merging)

Just For Bonuses is recruiting active players and will have 13(maybe 15) spaces to fill. We placed in the top 750 but we will definitely be in the top 500 or better if we can recruit some more good players to show the true strength of our current hard working members. We are cleaning out our inactive players and recruiting those who are willing to help the guild advance. We doubled our points from last war so we would like to keep the ball rolling and recruit active players. Our only requirements are 50k/day donation and be active in the wars. We have noticed that some members with low IPH have a hard time with the 50k/day so we have decided to help with this by using the points they earn in wars to show that they are active and willing to put forth effort. We focus our energy on unlocking bonuses that benefit members the most but we are starting to become a whole lot more active in the wars and gaining highly active members quickly.

Alliance Code:908684132
    Casualty Rate: -10%
    Upgrade Cost:-23%
    Upgrade Time:-23%
    Members: +18(can open up 2 more spots if needed for a merger)
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedood View Post
    Breakfast for Dinner is a mid level guild with active members from all over the world. Bonuses currently are -14% upgrade cost, -19% upgrade time, and +8 member increase. After the event ends we will have 1 space open, and by the end of the week we will upgrade for 2 more.

Each event we set a goal to improve our ranking, current points of 530,000+ puts us in the area of 300. Previous rankings were 1032, 753, and 565. With the right new members we can make it into the top 200 within the next two wars.

There is no donation requirement, but I try to set daily goals for all to participate in. There is no set stats requirement, we do expect you are actively improving and helping others improve. We require the use of Groupme to assist in communication, it is a free app that allows for real time intel and member help that the guild chat is not suited for. Gem usage is not required, however we have a few light spenders.

If you would like to be a part of a team that is growing and improving, please PM me or email me direct from my profile. My ally code is 607-709-368, feel free to add me.
    Just bumping because I was advertising my own guild in my own thread

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Join the Bronx Knights

Once again back to the drawing boards and refining our Guild.

Guild invite Code: 840674396 - Bronx Knights
    Add me personally if you want to chat and find out more; Slaytanic - 470-789-417

We've moved up from 721 to 572 in the previous war, and have just succeeded in coming in top 500 in Darkhome, just waiting for final list to verify exactly what place.

We are a fun active guild, no minimum buy in, no daily donations required, no actual money used, all we ask is be active in the wars, and donate whatever you can when you can. Theres no reason to go broke just to please the guild masters. We want you to still be improving your own kingdom and stats, it just helps you more to donate and get all the bonuses we buy

We are actively seeking 8 new members as we are dropping the dead weight who have not been active in the wars nor donated a single penny. Or if you have 8 members of your guild who are tired of not seeing any action out of 60% of your guild please feel free to message us and we'll accept all 8 of you. Out of the 32 members, we have 24 that are active daily.

Help us strengthen our Guild, which helps you strengthen your kingdom.

No minimum stats required either, we dont care if you are a level 20 or level 170, just looking for active members to replace the inactive.

However we are a force to be reckoned with, 12 players over level 150, 13 above 100, and 7 under 100, though we welcome anyone, we'd rather have an active level 30 than an inactive level 160

Come one come all

And of course you get to benefit from the following bonuses;
    Casualty rate: -9%
    Upgrade cost: -18%
    Building Upgrade time: -22%

Wishing you the best

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedood View Post

Again, bump for my add to be in my thread.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Breakfast For Dinner Guild

Another bump for Breakfast for dinner

I recently joined up with these guys after posting and looking for a guild myself (being a relatively new player) trying to immerse myself into the game competitively.

I can attest first-hand that these guys are: friendly, organized, informative and helpful.
    Consider this guild if you're looking for a cohesive, active group of core players that are continually improving each war (top 300 finish last war). It's easy to see top 100/200 in the near future.

I myself have been able to gather a lot of guidance and direction for a new person and was able to assist a lot in this past war.

Activity, knowledge and planning are the keys to success in this game and we'll be able to provide a stable base for you in each of those areas.

Feel free to ask any questions and i'll be sure to assist as best I can.

- kLutch

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We just upgraded to 30 members, now have two spaces open. Please PM me or email me if you are looking to join our team. Thanks

Post Count
    Sent you a PM

Lurker
    Post Count

Join top 100 guild DevilSlayers

Join 593-313-206. 90th in last war