LTQ starts tomorrow, in-game calendar is incorrect - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTQ starts tomorrow, in-game calendar is incorrect

Banned
    Post Count
    Few will give me a chance to replenish my energy!
    I always do my rounds that day, then find out its LTQ, so I'm behind.

Does anyone know the requirements for completion?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarasonis View Post
    Few will give me a chance to replenish my energy!
    I always do my rounds that day, then find out its LTQ, so I'm behind.

Does anyone know the requirements for completion?
    A man called Devin will tell you between 8.20-8.45pm UK time tonight. Sit tight.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderHudson View Post
    Lol rowdydowdy
    What I do?

LTQ

CJ,

Please be more specific about the starting date and time for the European players

When will it start ?
    When will it ends ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Ohh nevermind, I see it or wait I don't see it? What happened to the other post that were made on here... There were like 6 more pages!?

Banned
    Post Count
    Meh who cares its a game event its not a lottery

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    regarding pvp battles, iīd say it is a lottery....

announcements should be correct. It reminds me to the first ltq when it wasnīt said, thereīs a prestige mode.

And Memorial Day... like Easter... all those days donīt appear suddenly (lottery). Same mistake again and again...
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    i tend to agree, as long as the new building comes im happy

Post Count
    I love it when CJ comes on here to try and clear up a prevailing issue. The immediate responses are like a pack or reporters at a presidential press conference looking for other answers to fifferents things, followed by people saying "I dont believe you" followed by people scolding the spokesperson for the general business model of the company.

It's positively pavlovian.

Great Support

Its comforting to know that it only takes a multi-million dollar company around 12 hours to respond to a large problem they created (well at least the simplest of the large problems created).

Difficult to strategize in this game with almost no information and misinformation at times.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I love it when CJ comes on here to try and clear up a prevailing issue. The immediate responses are like a pack or reporters at a presidential press conference looking for other answers to fifferents things, followed by people saying "I dont believe you" followed by people scolding the spokesperson for the general business model of the company.
    What I saw as an immediate response was a bunch of people in Europe asking for a specific time, which they have to do every time there is an event schedule foul-up. I would think that after all these times of screwing up the times on events, that CJ and/or the GREE folks would figure out that they should specify the time zone they are quoting times and/or dates in. It is a valid question that should not have to be re-asked.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm assuming he meant noon pacific time, which would be 8pm BST.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It's supposed to end at noon on 6/2.

I'm not sure what the status is on the LE building, but I will inquire tomorrow.
    Chris,

Many thanks for the update!

Best,
    MugsMom
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ your apology is worth less then used toilet paper! The pattern of incompetency is clear.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

It's positively pavlovian.
    There are many problems with your statement, I guess you have not been playing Modern War very long and therefore unaware of all the issues we have had in the past not the least of which are deadlines not being met. Since this is loosely a strategy game one would expect that it's players employ some strategy. Which can be difficult when game parameters are in a constant state of flux.

The complaints are born from the ongoing frustration of little to no communications from the company. Again a long standing issue and though things are considerably better then when I first started playing in Nov 2011 they are still far from ideal.

It seems to me that the programmers do what they please, screw deadlines and then hang support out to dry and face the irate customer base. Not an uncommon problem within smaller software companies where design staff are intensely into the product but totally fail to understand the importance of maintaining communications with their customer base.

Have you not wondered why there is a thread on here about wait times for support replies? Could it be an anomaly or perhaps it's actually a problem.

Then to make matters worse the parent company Gree is whittling or perhaps the better word is carving away at the remains of Funzio the original developers of this game as well as the one you use as your avatar...

So I assume if the person making your burger spits on it you would find that acceptable?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13