Those awkward times when you check your hood in public......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those awkward times when you check your hood in public......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Those awkward times when you check your hood in public......

The time that takes the cake for me was riding back in a town car with 2 girls with some petting and talk of threesome while I pull out my phone and hold it up behind one of the girl's head and rage at my lofts and movie theaters getting robbed.

got any stories?

Post Count
    on my honeymoon, finding a café in Italy with free wifi and collecting all my robbed buildings.......
    abandoned

Post Count
    I was once in the process of defending a native village in subsaharan africa from a hoard of ferocious man-eating termites. It wasn't pretty. You ever tried to stop an invasion of flesh-hungry termites with a shovel and whatever water you can pull from a well? Anyway, I was trying to get item #10 in the emerald burner event, so I rigged up an antenna with barbed wire and some tinfoil I found in a local landfill and used the earth's ambient electromagnetic field to interface with the NSA satellite system and connect to the internet. Long story short, I got stuck on 9.

Oh yeah... Cool story, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    on my honeymoon, finding a café in Italy with free wifi and collecting all my robbed buildings.......

That's priceless!!! Did you check your hood between honeymoon festivities with the new wife too?

for me it doesnt matter wat im doing once that timer goes off to open up the crate im doing it hahahah

Post Count
    Are you still married? :-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I was once in the process of defending a native village in subsaharan africa from a hoard of ferocious man-eating termites. It wasn't pretty. You ever tried to stop an invasion of flesh-hungry termites with a shovel and whatever water you can pull from a well? Anyway, I was trying to get item #10 in the emerald burner event, so I rigged up an antenna with barbed wire and some tinfoil I found in a local landfill and used the earth's ambient electromagnetic field to interface with the NSA satellite system and connect to the internet. Long story short, I got stuck on 9.

Lmao......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How many of you would check your Hood while at a personal lunch with the president (or comparable leader) of your country??

Banned
    Post Count
    At a fancy restaurant

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    How many of you would check your Hood while at a personal lunch with the president (or comparable leader) of your country??
    I would. But then again I would never agree to lunch with Obama. Put a real president in then I would have lunch with him.

Banned
    Post Count
    Propped my iPad against my sleeping girlfriend's face while in bed.. Woke her up because I was striking the pad too much during a battle....

Not good. War is hell . So is a girlfriend who is pissed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    at a funeral...anybody...only me? bummer

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    That's priceless!!! Did you check your hood between honeymoon festivities with the new wife too?

for me it doesnt matter wat im doing once that timer goes off to open up the crate im doing it hahahah
    We we're on a cruise so no data whilst enjoying each others company....

and yes we are still married, we celebrated our first wedding anniversary 2 days ago.
    abandoned

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hoping Bak from CCC chimes in....he's a surgeon.

Clamp....
    Sutures....
    iPhone....
    <tap,tap,tap>
    forceps....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post

lol.......
    CC 947 128 625
    ATK 180K/DEF 202K
    IPH 1.6M
    LEVEL 147

Post Count
    Waiting for the guys at the bank to process forms i've filled out and then filling in more forms, repeat....
    To give u an indicator of how long, i was able to successfully open 2 smugglers cases