Unique Camper Syndicate - Level 10 and Below Only No XP Gain!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unique Camper Syndicate - Level 10 and Below Only No XP Gain!!

Post Count

Smile Unique Camper Syndicate - Level 10 and Below Only No XP Gain!!

Ultimate Campers Syndicate - Happy Campers Club (437 879 201) !!

This is the syndicate every camper dreams of! Only Level 10 and below are eligible, we could perhaps relax the level restriction for the Defense Leader but he needs to be at least 2k times his level (e.g. 40k df or more at level 20).

All campers will not be required to attack in battles - No XP gain! Players should be active and will only attack wall and/or command center. High IPH and high stats all the way!!

All of us will only do boss and LTB events (no other jobs, attacks/robs or events) - so no XP gain except for the minor boss XP gain.

Generally low level campers join crappy top 1500 syndicates with crappy stat players and lay low for the bonuses and/or weapons. Then when they grow stronger they would have to leave the syndicate and join a better one.

This is a syndicate for life for all campers!! We will grow stronger and stronger together!!!!

So, what are you waiting for? All low level camper account players, PM me with your stats and let's get rolling. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE IN BATTLES (remember wall only so no XP gain but we still need active players). Cheers!!
    Last edited by c00guy; 05-29-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    good luck, u ll lose all the best weapons buddy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-kj View Post
    good luck, u ll lose all the best weapons buddy
    Nope, we won't. We'll be so strong for our level that just rival syndicates attacking us will give us great points! That's better than being a level 5 camper with a crappy top 4000 syndicate coz the better syndicates won't take low level campers anyway.

As we go along, we could change our strategy if required but that's how it is for at least the new few battles. Works best for both the campers and the syndicate as a whole!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Do you get experiencing from power attacking the DL and losing? Or what about getting attacked 1000 times and losing them all?

Essentially could I place my camper in a syndicate and strictly be a power attacker and never actually accumulating a win? I want to reap some big rewards but don't want to level.

Thanks
    Crime City Mafia Code: 647-080-330
    Crime City Syndicate: Top Dawgs (551349869)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Nope, we won't. We'll be so strong for our level that just rival syndicates attacking us will give us great points! That's better than being a level 5 camper with a crappy top 4000 syndicate coz the better syndicates won't take low level campers anyway.

As we go along, we could change our strategy if required but that's how it is for at least the new few battles. Works best for both the campers and the syndicate as a whole!
    thats a cool idea for a syn

I could only see you guys being a solid top 1500 candidate, which TBH is pretty good given that you're basically giving <=level 10s almost 1k atk/defense from the top4k/top1.5k reward you get. If you're level 10 and you get a top 1500 reward it's certainly helping your stats alot more than it would a non-camper.

you're gonna need some heavy hitters (a defense leader and maybe one other), but if you can find 2 really strong 150+ you guys will kill it!

good luck

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    thats a cool idea for a syn

I could only see you guys being a solid top 1500 candidate, which TBH is pretty good given that you're basically giving <=level 10s almost 1k atk/defense from the top4k/top1.5k reward you get. If you're level 10 and you get a top 1500 reward it's certainly helping your stats alot more than it would a non-camper.

you're gonna need some heavy hitters (a defense leader and maybe one other), but if you can find 2 really strong 150+ you guys will kill it!

good luck
    Thanks GucciMane!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepThug View Post
    Do you get experiencing from power attacking the DL and losing? Or what about getting attacked 1000 times and losing them all?

Essentially could I place my camper in a syndicate and strictly be a power attacker and never actually accumulating a win? I want to reap some big rewards but don't want to level.

Thanks
    Yes, you don't get any XP from power attacking and losing or losing when rival syndicate members attack you! You could place your camper in our syndicate without leveling at all. We're 7 members overnight and going up fast!!

Join us at 437 879 201. We're named the Happy Campers Club!!

Post Count
    Hurry, just 6 slots left!!!

Post Count
    Quick, we got 7 slots left (after guild increase to +6) and we've unlocked 15 bonuses!!!

Post Count
    If you guys get full - we have plenty of space but we welcome all level campers high or low .

We have 25% building output bonus plus all defence bonus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Thanks Bala! I'll PM you if we get full. Right now we got +10% income bonuses plus some 15 others. Still quite a long way to go on bonuses lol!

Post Count
    We are more establish we actually started with Syndicate feature came out within 2 week we purchased respect,building output and 10% of all defence. NOW we only have 5 more bonuses to purchase and we are done.

Post Count
    Bump! Hurry guys, we got just 2 spots left!!

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    F*ck it bro, let's launch this thing! I have a lvl 10 and can provide much assistance. I have leadership xperience with top 50 syn. We have ALOT to cover in two days to make something work. You have heart. You have the will. I like it. It would be cool if Bala was with us to. Lets see how things go.

Accept "schlub" into your syn and lets get to work. request sent.

edit: accept jeepthug also if you haven't already. I know this guy.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 05-29-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    its a funny idea such a syndicate - but you cant avoid to level up I think especially from lvl10