magnus the twin showing up in eagles peak

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: magnus the twin showing up in eagles peak

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

magnus the twin showing up in eagles peak

if i remember correctly, magnus the twin was the final boss in 12 assassins hero mode, and he is showing up on my eagles peak map now. i didnt make it anywhere near that far during the LTQ. can anyone confirm the prize for beating him now?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candii View Post
    if i remember correctly, magnus the twin was the final boss in 12 assassins hero mode, and he is showing up on my eagles peak map now. i didnt make it anywhere near that far during the LTQ. can anyone confirm the prize for beating him now?

Once the LTQ is over there is no more prize as far as i know. But you can try and kill him maybe you can get some prize and let me know ASAP when that happens...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Once the LTQ is over there is no more prize as far as i know. But you can try and kill him maybe you can get some prize and let me know ASAP when that happens...
    not helpful at all, just a repeat of the question

Post Count
    not helpful at all, just a repeat of the question
    These was the last level prizes in Twin assassin LTQ's...

2/4 Sapphire Tarragon (Beast 3,452/2,810)
    3/4 Thorn of the Drake (Weapon 89/79)
    4/4 Magnus, the Twin (Magic 3,720/3,044)

Grand Prize II: Master Assassin (H) (Infantry 4,590/3,060)

here's the LTQ link: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ferrerid=47800
    Last edited by Gambit12; 05-27-2013 at 08:45 AM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    $4,910 gold + experience. Nothing more.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassenr@hotmail.com View Post
    $4,910 gold + experience. Nothing more.
    thank you, that is the info i was looking for

Post Count
    thank you, that is the info i was looking for
    I thought you asking for the unit prize not the gold prize. Make it specific next time cause there is couple possible answer to your question...
    KA - Officially Retired

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    I thought you asking for the unit prize not the gold prize. Make it specific next time cause there is couple possible answer to your question...
    this isn't specific enough? lol

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    I read it like this.
    You asked the original question asking if there was any prize for beating him now. I took that as the "Unit Prize" that you would have received if you finished that stage of the LTQ. So I too would have given the same response as Gambit did. I would have also been curious if beating him again gave you another LTQ prize. If you were interested in knowing the gold and XP prize you earn off of enemies, just click on the enemy and it shows you in the bottom left of the screen what it will drop. If the prizes show a little chest next to the name, then you will either receive a weapon, armor or "loot(just little useless prizes)".
    Gambit just wanted you to help fill the community in with information if you did manage to receive something. He was not answering your question with a question. Try and be considerate of other forum members and that they too may have the same questions. These forums have vast knowledge bases of the game and is a tool for everyone. Every contribution helps.
    Thank you Klassenr for researching the OPs question.

Also, Magnus the Twin (H) showed up in the first part of the LTQ. His spawn was bugged. If and When you do get around to killing him let us know if he spawns again. Also, check if you have the most recent update for KA. As many times these update clear out unnecessary Mobs from the maps.

Let us know if possible.

Edit: added "now" to clarify my post for candii
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 05-28-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well said Dirt Road Joe. I read it the same way and had the same reaction.

Post Count
    bro behave,if somebody is giving you advice or help dont throw stones on him..Learn to be humble and say thank you for your help and time answering me..Is that so hard!
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    ewwwwwwwwww
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    I read it like this.
    You asked the original question asking if there was any prize for beating him. I took that as the "Unit Prize" that you would have received if you finished that stage of the LTQ. So I too would have given the same response as Gambit did.
    i wasn't trying to be mean, i thought I was being as clear as possible by explaining that i didn't make it to that level during the LTQ, but I saw the boss "now" and wanted to know what the reward would be for beating him "now." You didnt include the word "now" in your reply, so maybe you didn't see it in my original post. I really don't know how this could be interpreted as wanting to know what prize I would have received during the LTQ, and I didn't think that it was not clear, but since others have confirmed your stance, I will try to be even more clear in the future. thanks for taking the time to respond to help me frame my questions better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    bro behave,if somebody is giving you advice or help dont throw stones on him..Learn to be humble and say thank you for your help and time answering me..Is that so hard!
    behave? in most forums on the interweb, adding an lol means it is lighthearted. Maybe this forum is different. I'm new here and there really was no harm intended. Thank you for taking the time to respond to let me know I was not behaving properly on this forum. In the future, I will do my best to refrain from anything that might be considered inappropriate behavior on this forum and I am sorry if I offended anyone inadvertently.

Post Count
    behave? in most forums on the interweb, adding an lol means it is lighthearted. Maybe this forum is different. I'm new here and there really was no harm intended. Thank you for taking the time to respond to let me know I was not behaving properly on this forum. In the future, I will do my best to refrain from anything that might be considered inappropriate behavior on this forum and I am sorry if I offended anyone inadvertently.
    it is ok bro,just enjoy your game.Ask questions anytime..take care
    [FK] TITAN