Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    what does "grouped elements" mean?
    Elements that are adjacent on the element wheel. Air/Earth, Fire/Water, Water/Air, Fire/Spirit, Spirit/Earth

do we, as a forum, have a better word for grouped-elements? I mean element that are 'touching' on the circle. water-fire, earth-air.

I find these combinations beneficial as they can provide double damage against another set of 'grouped elements' with out taking bonus damage. That is something that split-element armors never can do.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    do we, as a forum, have a better word for grouped-elements? I mean element that are 'touching' on the circle. water-fire, earth-air.

I find these combinations beneficial as they can provide double damage against another set of 'grouped elements' with out taking bonus damage. That is something that split-element armors never can do.
    Adjacent elements? Doesn't really matter what you call it .

Elemental pairs?

Wish

I wish I knew this guide from beginning......

Thank you Rad ... your guide is very detail and informative!

Have big 4, should I level them 1 at a time to increase farming speed or all together?

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Have big 4, should I level them 1 at a time to increase farming speed or all together?
    Best to level them one at a time based on need. So in this case HH+ should be your priority to help you with the
    current boss.

Click on the image if you want to join the number 1 alliance.
    Now recruiting for Justice League (1st), Justice League 2 (3rd), Justice League 3 (*new*) and Justice League 4 (*new*)

Hi all, how do you get a + armor that cant be smithed? e.g. flowstone battlegear+ etc.

Quote Originally Posted by coranium View Post
    Hi all, how do you get a + armor that cant be smithed? e.g. flowstone battlegear+ etc.
    DPC or limited edition chests only
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by coranium View Post
    those armors you will get will have 700/500 max stats on plus, like i saw on some old eunuchorn post. Your story armor like atlan avenge ro crius will have more than 700/700 on the plus version, so, dont worry about them.

Ecept for flowstone battlegear, if you manage to get a plus, you will have 800/700, slighty better then crius +, but getting a flowstone plus from chests is very very rare.

A very well written guide. And yes, I wish I had found it 100 levels ago.

awesome thread!

Awesome thread!

Gree needs to make the chat system in K&D more developed. I was level 70 before I learned about the forums or any of the fantastic knowledge in this thread. I think the reason is, until you stumble across a guild that is helpful and uses something line Line, you have no way of learning from other players. There needs to be a serious push for more in-game chat just so new players can discover the forums and get help from other players before they waste a month and 7 million gold using poor strategies like I did :P

Just to check. I shouldnt bother making the non plus version of the assassins armor correct? I was going to level my infernal plus armor. I have the big 4 capped. Confused on where to go next.