Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last

If I un install and reinstall knights and dragons, will my data be saved? Or will all my data be deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
    If I un install and reinstall knights and dragons, will my data be saved? Or will all my data be deleted?
    Your data will be saved.

Well. I had an old phone and it let me watch unlimited gem videos and also I found a bug that I reported for free 4 star plus armors. I was spoiled.

I just got a new phone and now with my sword of s4 I lost access to my old account completely.
    not complaining though.
    I really enjoy this game!

Point is. Made the four armors to start. 2 of them are plus now.
    Killing myself trying to get enough gold to upgrade them and make advancements on gold production.

Help and advice appreciated.

Going to play until I get a black medal! Mark my words. No more cheats and now I get no gems.
    WBB-VDZ-MHB
    pst me here if you friend me. My friend queue is full.

Also. How can I accelerate my leveling beyond judt snakeskin?

Faster but more expensive: Lv11 Monos

Stick with snakeskin. It helps you level + snakeskin is better for the later levels since you can just do stuff/arena/epic boss instead of worrying about armory every 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Well. I had an old phone and it let me watch unlimited gem videos and also I found a bug that I reported for free 4 star plus armors. I was spoiled.

I just got a new phone and now with my sword of s4 I lost access to my old account completely.
    Gree support can't switch your old account over to your new phone?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Dumb Question

My Wanderer's Shroud got submitted for creation prior to getting it upgraded to the + version. Don't ask how... When you are creating mass amounts of armor the confirm button is in the same place...so if you click...well you see what happened to me.

Two Questions:
    1. If I get my current non + version enhanced to level 35 before the armor completes at the armorsmith will it be the + version? Never tried this...and wondering if I am wasting my time creating fire armor for the cause.

2. If the above can't happen/work. Has anyone had any luck with Gree correcting one account for a user?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomedac View Post
    My Wanderer's Shroud got submitted for creation prior to getting it upgraded to the + version. Don't ask how... When you are creating mass amounts of armor the confirm button is in the same place...so if you click...well you see what happened to me.

Two Questions:
    1. If I get my current non + version enhanced to level 35 before the armor completes at the armorsmith will it be the + version? Never tried this...and wondering if I am wasting my time creating fire armor for the cause.

2. If the above can't happen/work. Has anyone had any luck with Gree correcting one account for a user?
    1. No, it doesn't.

2. No, Gree doesn't give you back your armor that you've crafted by accident.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

EDIT: Nevermind misread the post
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-22-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Gree support can't switch your old account over to your new phone?
    Dont want it. It is more fun to earn it than to have used a bug to get everything.

Noob quesiton :

Is it better to level AA+ or should I Go with boreas armor? Beth have the same elements but boreas can Get better stats I belive?

If it's the + version, then yes, level Boreas. But don't if it's the regular version. It'll take you 4-5x more gold and 3x as much EP to max Boreas as it does AA+.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    If it's the + version, then yes, level Boreas. But don't if it's the regular version. It'll take you 4-5x more gold and 3x as much EP to max Boreas as it does AA+.
    Nah its the regular boreas, then I will stick to AA Thanks!!

hey forum people who are used to being able to get + armours! The non plus armours have decent base and growth these days. Boreas non + (stats combined is 1810) is pretty damn equivalent to Rocfeather+ (stats combined is 1880), with the benefit of having grouped elements. Of course grab an AA+ first, but these new non + armours might be the new stepping stones to getting legendary + armours. Just my two cents.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    hey forum people who are used to being able to get + armours! The non plus armours have decent base and growth these days. Boreas non + (stats combined is 1810) is pretty damn equivalent to Rocfeather+ (stats combined is 1880), with the benefit of having grouped elements. Of course grab an AA+ first, but these new non + armours might be the new stepping stones to getting legendary + armours. Just my two cents.
    Yeah that could be considered, but it would still be better to go for the swamp+, infernal+ as dark prince+ first, since they have the superior stats. Roc+ and spectral+ are the lower end of the 70+ spectrum. Maybe when the normal boss armors have better stats then maybe it would be preferred. It could still be useful for completing some of the missing elements though.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

what does "grouped elements" mean?