Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnagarr View Post
    One question on that. While Snakeskin work fine for regular enhancing armors, time-critical stuff like the Dragon armors right now seem to favor strongly using non-craftable fusion armors.

However, obviously, even if I can produce enough gold to pay for the fusion, Fusion stones are the limiting factor. Is there any data on the ratio of fusion stones in the cheaper chests? Is it worthwhile to open a couple of silver chests for example to get more fusion stones? Or gold chests, because of the chance to get the bonus xp fusion armor?

I figure, because in the cheaper chests there are not so many armors, the chances to get what you want out of them are higher.

You have 8 days to get the armor to 35 if you know your not gonna land in the top 25. Craft it right after you finish 15. I would never warrant wasting stones to get an armor to level 35. People should be more worried getting to 43 than leveling it up to 35.

Also I mass opened 66 gold keys I've accumulated from the past boss. I got atleast 3 from 6 batches of 11.

So ill post this here, i guess i dont really understand fusions. if i fuse a 30 with a 30, you get a 50 right. and a 50 with a 50 gives a 70 right. well i just did two 50/50's and got two 50's in return. whats the trick here? or does someone know a post where i could learn

fusing does not guarantee a better grade of armour. I do not know the math behind it, and I do not really care because there is nothing worth fusing because you cannot get a + version. What I, and most?, others do is turn 2 6 EP armours into 50 EP armours for helping a level 70 armour the last ten levels.

Raist, What did you get 3 of in 6 batches of 11? Enhancement boost armours? I only managed 2 in 10 batches, but they were both matching the elements of the armour I was upgrading

If you were talking about fusion stones, I think I got around 60 (but that was as many grey chests as yellow) so there :P
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by Griffwwk View Post
    So ill post this here, i guess i dont really understand fusions. if i fuse a 30 with a 30, you get a 50 right.
    Not necessarily, but it's the most likely outcome simply because that's the cheapest possible result.

and a 50 with a 50 gives a 70 right.
    Nope. And distressingly often, you'll get snakeskin.

well i just did two 50/50's and got two 50's in return. whats the trick here? or does someone know a post where i could learn
    It's random. It does seem that you're more likely to get a legendary armor by fusing legendaries, but nothing is guaranteed.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

im sorry, ep? and how are you supposed to get 70 armors

EP = Enhancement Points

You can get them by farming the endgame story bosses or getting enough materials from the epic bosses. Don't worry about them until you finish the Big 4.

Enhancement points. You get 70 armors by getting their materials and crafting them, or the dpc. Fusing is possibly one of the worst ways to get a 70 if you don't have a lot of good and fusion stones. Basically how fusion works is that the higher the rarity of armor you're fusing, the better your chances at higher rarity armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post

It's random. It does seem that you're more likely to get a legendary armor by fusing legendaries, but nothing is guaranteed.
    im confused, legendaries? thats 4 star armors right

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    EP = Enhancement Points

You can get them by farming the endgame story bosses or getting enough materials from the epic bosses. Don't worry about them until you finish the Big 4.
    so its like, an item?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnagarr View Post
    One question on that. While Snakeskin work fine for regular enhancing armors, time-critical stuff like the Dragon armors right now seem to favor strongly using non-craftable fusion armors.

However, obviously, even if I can produce enough gold to pay for the fusion, Fusion stones are the limiting factor. Is there any data on the ratio of fusion stones in the cheaper chests? Is it worthwhile to open a couple of silver chests for example to get more fusion stones? Or gold chests, because of the chance to get the bonus xp fusion armor?

I figure, because in the cheaper chests there are not so many armors, the chances to get what you want out of them are higher.
    Fusing to get 4 50EP armors from 8 basics may be the quickest, but definitely not the cheapest. I use 4xBasics until about level 15-20, then move to 4xSnakeskin, then a combination of fusing 2x50EP's and 2xSnakeskin. I get 90% of my fusion stones from farming for Snakeskin. Some days are better than others. Sometimes I'll get 1 fusion stone every 18-20 runs. I've found the drops for snakeskin mats better on Honor or Epic stage. I usually watch tv in the evening with my wife and just run Honor for about 2 hours.. Come out with about 200+ leather mats, a couple of keys and usually 2 and sometimes up to 5 fusion stones. I don't use them as often as you'd think. Gold is usually tight, and it may be a quick 200EP for 4, but it ain't cheap. I work the numbers and the levels to land in a cheaper zone or try to skip an extra level to do the next enhancement. A 70 armor takes 5140 EP to go from 1-70.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    Fusing to get 4 50EP armors from 8 basics may be the quickest, but definitely not the cheapest.
    The only level where you get fewer enhancement points/thousand gold for fused armors is level one, 20 (for basics) vs 19.23 (for infused)

99.8% of the time, assuming that fusion stones are free (they are not) you get the most enhancement points per unit of gold with fusion

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    The only level where you get fewer enhancement points/thousand gold for fused armors is level one, 20 (for basics) vs 19.23 (for infused)

99.8% of the time, assuming that fusion stones are free (they are not) you get the most enhancement points per unit of gold with fusion
    Not exactly sure what you mean above. What I'm saying is:

If you fuse any of the specific Basics combos that make a 50 EP Armor, it costs 25,000 gold and a fusion stone. To do for 4 slots, it's 100,000 gold and 4 fusion stones and yield 200 EP plus the cost of 1 enhancement.

To craft 2 Snakeskin costs 6,000 gold and yields 48 EP. To craft for 8 slots is 48,000 gold plus the cost of 2 enhancements.

Depending on what level your enhancing will depend on how much additional to add to the snakeskin cost.

Take a level 70 armor at level 10:

Enhancing the 200EP in 4 slots would cost 2,400 gold and bring you to level 14.
    Total cost is 8 Basic Armors (2,400), Fusion costs (100,000), and Enhancement cost (2,400) = 104,800.

Enhancing the 96EP in 4 slots would cost 2,400 gold and bring you to level 12.
    Enhancing the second 96EP in 4 slots would cost 3,200 gold and bring you to level 14.
    Total cost is 8 Snakeskin (48,000) and Enhancement costs (5,600) = 53,600

Savings: 50,400, but you have the time factor for 8 Snakeskins

If that Level 70 armor was at level 50:

Enhancing the 200EP in 4 slots would cost 52,000 gold and bring you to level 52.
    Total cost is 8 Basic Armors (2,400), Fusion costs (100,000), and Enhancement cost (52,000) = 154,800.

Enhancing the 96EP in 4 slots would cost 52,000 gold and bring you to level 51.
    Enhancing the second 96EP in 4 slots would cost 54,000 gold and bring you to level 52.
    Total cost is 8 Snakeskin (48,000) and Enhancement costs (106,000) = 154,000

Savings: 800 gold, again the time factor for 8 Snakeskin OR the time factor for farming fusion stones

As you get even higher levels, if you enhance 2 slots with 50EP and 2 slots with Snakeskin, you'll balance out the cost.

50 EP Combos:
    • Spirit+H2O
    • Spirit+Air
    • Fire+Air
    • Fire+Earth
    • Crius + Fire mono
    • Atlantean + Spirit mono
    • Living Flame + Air mono

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    50 EP Combos:
    • Spirit+H2O
    • Spirit+Air
    • Fire+Air
    • Fire+Earth
    • Crius + Fire mono
    • Atlantean + Spirit mono
    • Living Flame + Air mono
    You like spamming that, don't you Eunuchorn. Probably about 300 of your 800 posts are stating the 50 EP combos!

Jello Thanks.

thats very detailed and helpful calculations.