Page 15 of 17 First ... 51314151617 Last

Thanks for the info

Great post, helped me a buttload at the beginning.

Helped me too, thanks.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

thanks for great guide
    Zelly lvl 55
    Friend code WBF-YHX-XYZ
    Guild Champion of Razors Kiss

Great Guide

Hey guys,

i'm lvl 99 so far and just read this thread recently.

Now I see that all i did wasn't that smart and i wonder what to enhance further.

Armors:
    Northerner's 71
    Horseman's 51
    Behemoth's 44
    Vinewood 50
    Monk's 50
    AA+ 21 (just started yesterday when i read this)

I have Wicker Mantle 2x(to get + version) and hopefully can beat the snowman till 43.

So the big question is what to focus on?
    Northerners 99 first? AA+ to 50 or skip it and go for Abominable Platemail+(Snowman)? Get Horseman's and Behemoth's to 70 or skip it?

Please hand out some advices.

Thank you

good information i wish i found this topic earlyer

Nice guide

Guess should have joined the forum right from the start..
    Really had difficulty trying to get armors hahaha...

Great post thanks for the info.

Just asking..

Which do you prefer a 4star armor (no +) weekly boss armor or a 3star armor+ ?

Because honestly i can only go to round 21 and roughly round 25.. So basically i wont get the EB armor+..
    Thats why im going to ask you guys which shoul i upgrade max?

Or from a 2star armor+ and a 3star armor (no +)

Dont know how to get the weekly boss armor+.. Anybone care to teach me please.. Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfred View Post

Because honestly i can only go to round 21 and roughly round 25.. So basically i wont get the EB armor+..

Dont know how to get the weekly boss armor+.. Anybone care to teach me please.. Thank you..
    The story line 3*+ like swamp shaman have around 2000 total stats where EB usually has about 1800. Get the good story armors like the guides suggest and with the right friends, etc, you'll get to EB+. If the non+ EB get to 2000 total stats or more then they are viable.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfred View Post

On the bottom right hand corner, of the epic boss is which elements defeat which elements. I always click on that to select which armors are the best for that epic boss. Which elements your armor has make a huge difference defeating the epic boss once you get up there.

Then now that the timer is extended with this new update...go in with your three guys and two friends with the full 10 atm and full time on the 2 hours. Now beat all you can, lets say 4,477 left. if you wait out the 2 hours now you can go back in with your 3 guys a 2nd time to finish off the boss.

Going back in a 2nd time is how I first clawed my way to 43. used to be you could only go back in with 2 guys but now its takes less time so you can go back in with 3, so much easier than it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    On the bottom right hand corner, of the epic boss is which elements defeat which elements. I always click on that to select which armors are the best for that epic boss. Which elements your armor has make a huge difference defeating the epic boss once you get up there.

Then now that the timer is extended with this new update...go in with your three guys and two friends with the full 10 atm and full time on the 2 hours. Now beat all you can, lets say 4,477 left. if you wait out the 2 hours now you can go back in with your 3 guys a 2nd time to finish off the boss.

Going back in a 2nd time is how I first clawed my way to 43. used to be you could only go back in with 2 guys but now its takes less time so you can go back in with 3, so much easier than it used to be.

Im trying my best but my armors are still quite low.. And have only a few friends, im always requesting but they keep on deleting me..

Xbd hyx fvc (ios)

Anyway thank you very much for the info, so i guess i have to choose my eb armor up to lvl 36 instead of max 3star armor+..

I would add you but Im android

Wow, thanks so much! This is really going to help me
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

James, I will add you ..if any one need my help just send your code "send it in private message " ps if you are not active I will remove you , there a lot "still wait "every week new players add me so I can't accept everyone I only use 8 good friends for epic boss ..
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.