Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Need recomendation

Hello, I just found this guide and it was like seeing the sun for the first time. I need advice on what direction I should take next in regards to armor. I'm level 70. I have the following:

Slimebane Battlegear lvl 70
    Flowstone Battlegear + lvl 50
    Assasins Shroud lvl 43
    Aegis of the Fallen lvl 25
    Leviathan's Platemail lvl 13
    Feathersblade Battlegear lvl 10

Should I try to get a plus level final boss armor (Swamp Shaman Robes, Armor of the Infernal, Dark Prince) and upgrade or take a different route such as trying to get the next legendary boss armor in plus?

Thanks!

Max out your City in Training Fields level 2 (or 3)
    Max out a set of the big four + armor
    Craft and Level Shaman+ and Infernal+
    Get some good friends and go for epic bosses.

Similar to what Sifu said in the other thread, Good luck!

My situation

I did a bunch of gem offers and opened some dpcs during the 4x event I just started this week. I'm level 12 with:

Troll King Nemesis
    Ember steel armor
    Lightning lord armor
    Swamp shaman robes
    Monk's vestments

I've been reading about the big four and was wondering if I should stick to these or start with the big four.
    Also, how do I obtain snakeskin leather strips?

Any 2 star armors are not worth leveling, swamp shaman might not be +, if it is keep it, if not keep it for the future and level it a bit at a time so you can get + version when you get that far. At level 12 you'll want to focus on getting more gold as it becomes pricey to enhance past level 50. I recommend still making the big four. The snakeskin is the 3rd stage, after the water one. Kill final boss with special attack
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

Quote Originally Posted by Icethrone5 View Post
    I did a bunch of gem offers and opened some dpcs during the 4x event I just started this week. I'm level 12 with:

Troll King Nemesis
    Ember steel armor
    Lightning lord armor
    Swamp shaman robes
    Monk's vestments

I've been reading about the big four and was wondering if I should stick to these or start with the big four.
    I would just work on leveling your knights and getting the big four. I would keep the swamp shaman and level it to lvl 20 so you can make the plus later but ember steel and lightning lord are just enhancing fodder IMO

What should I do with the nemesis armor?

What should I do with the nemesis armor?
    That one was basically useless for you. You can attempt to get 15 kills on the epic boss using that, but that doesn't seem likely quite yet at your level. After this epic boss is gone, that armor has no use.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Twinks have feelings too

What if I am having a great time in the arena, and all I really want to do is sit at level 30 and fight arena battles and enjoy the benefits of Ribbon 3/4/5? I want to farm armor and level up my temporary armors as fast as I can WITHOUT leveling up. I understand the game was not intended to be played this way, but do you have any tips for me anyways?

I'm running 4 L2 Jails, a L2 Training field, 10 L2 Crystal Observatories, and 1 L2 Blacksmith.
    I farm all of the silver star armors from the first few stages when I need to level up my armors, and I contribute the extra gold I have to my small, humble guild. (Though if I could be in any sort of guild like Majestic I would jump at the opportunity)

Edit: My armor sets are Lightning Lord, Molten Shroud, Atlantean Avenger, Monk's Vestments, and some other psychic air robes I forgot the name of. I will probably work on the big four but never max them. "I'm goin for the epics, Jimmy. EPICS."
    Last edited by nmk329; 09-11-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Troll King Nemesis
    Ember steel armor
    Lightning lord armor
    Swamp shaman robes
    Monk's vestments

You didn't put your gems to optimal use. Those armors might be moderately useful for a few levels with their initial stats, but they aren't worth leveling.

One thing to keep in mind is that it takes 8x as many points to level rare armors than uncommon; and that the cost of points increases sharply, making it easily an order of magnitude easier to level uncommon than rare, and even worse for legendary to rare. So trying to skip a step isn't useful under any circumstances.

The best thing to spend gems on for early players is level 3 training grounds.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Smithy no?

Hiya guys . I've got 12 Training fields and 3 smithy
    Is it good enough? Or should i just sell the smithy
    And build another 2 training fields?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dedi89 View Post
    Hiya guys . I've got 12 Training fields and 3 smithy
    Is it good enough? Or should i just sell the smithy
    And build another 2 training fields?

Thanks
    I'd keep the smith. I have 4 smith's to make it even when I craft armors. It comes in handy.

My biggest mistake as a noob was not finding these forums early enough.

Now, I'm about level 68. Is it still worth maxing the BIG FOUR? I've nearly maxed a Riverstone which seems to compare pretty well against other armors. I'm also working on the dragon armors.

To be honest, I leveled the big four and I wish I hadn't. It doesnt take long to hit level 100 and then those four armors are almost useless. Its much better to get boss armor and start maxing them to lvl 70.

No they're not. You'll never kill epic boss 43 with random armors unless you're in a top 3 guild(which you won't be). And regular boss armors take 5x more gold to enhance than the Big 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Jemnidad View Post
    My biggest mistake as a noob was not finding these forums early enough.

Now, I'm about level 68. Is it still worth maxing the BIG FOUR? I've nearly maxed a Riverstone which seems to compare pretty well against other armors. I'm also working on the dragon armors.
    Remember, you are going to want your followers to have decent armors for epic boss too. Since these are so easy to level relative to other armors that compare in stats, I would say they are definitely worth it. These are better than many 1/70 armors. Even those 1/70 armors that are slightly better, like the epic boss non+ are not much better. Most are 1700-1800 total stats, so about 200-300 better on total stats but cost so much more than the big 4.

You are looking at about 2.8 million gold to level a 1/70. Each "big 4" costs about 485,000. You can level all of the big 4 for what one epic boss non+ costs to level.

A big 4 takes 1540 EP to level. A 1/70 takes 5070-5080. You can max 3 of the big 4 and have the 4th to level 20 for the EP it takes to level one 1/70.

These are worth making unless you are equipping 3 knights for every element in gear with 2000 or more total stats each.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB