Page 5 of 17 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    What do u guys use ur gems for?

Quote Originally Posted by D3st1nY View Post
    What do u guys use ur gems for?
    I'm first using them for level 3 Training Fields.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I just started the game and I only have 2 armory, 3 training grounds, and 4 cathedrals (I think I bought the smaller regions of castle instead of the big square). Is it worth it to spend the gold on Lv2 TG and then Lv3 with gems? Or should I expand more? I'm only lv35 and been spending more time on trying to level my armors. I'm farming snakeskin, got 3/4 "Big Four" + version, but it's pretty slow with 2 armories.

What do?

Thanks for any advice in advance.
    Last edited by SoloStar; 07-12-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    I just started the game and I only have 2 armory, 3 training grounds, and 4 cathedrals (I think I bought the smaller regions of castle instead of the big square). Is it worth it to spend the gold on Lv2 TG and then Lv3 with gems? Or should I expand more? I'm only lv35 and been spending more time on trying to level my armors. I'm farming snakeskin, got 3/4 "Big Four" + version, but it's pretty slow with 2 armories.

What do?

Thanks for any advice in advance.
    I would start with expansions before spending any money. At least on upgrades. You can get another pretty quick 4+ extra training grounds with just gold. That income will be worth more than having 1 TG upgraded to LVL3.

Also you can sell your Cathedrals and put down training fields if you have the money. Thats what I and a lot of others did. But youre not too high yet so dont worry about it

lost phone

Hry everyone does anyone know if there is a way to load your old account to your new phone,since o lost my last one. O really don't feel like startingover

I would assume you should contact gree and show proof of you owning the account such as name, possible transactions and such, but this is just my opinion I'm truly have no idea other than trying to contact free.
    Knights Name: JashGanz
    Knights Level: 80+
    Please PM me on here if you want to add me I get a ton of friend requests, ill make sure to add you if i receive a pm.

Just wrote a new newborn guide.
    I just started 2 weeks ago. Already 285 last tourney and sitting 180 this tourney.
    I need privilages to post a how to.
    Pm me for info.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    I just started 2 weeks ago. Already 285 last tourney and sitting 180 this tourney.
    Pm me for info.
    I'm interested as well, I started a little under 2 weeks ago and I'm around 770 on the tourney at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Pm me for info.
    You need 10 posts before you can make your own topic.

@ZERO_07 sig: Kaleidoscopic+ has worse raw max. stats than the "big four".
    For a similar investment in gold and materials to max Kaleidoscopic to 70, you could max Atlantean+, Crius+, Living Flame+ and Hydra Hunter+ to level 50 (see the spreadsheet linked on page 1) .
    Kaleidoscopic does have the element advantage (but element disadvantage when applying enhancement armors) but these days it's probably more of a "pretty" armor. Black Kaleidoscopic(+) is where all the Kaleidoscopic hype is these days.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    You need 10 posts before you can make your own topic.

@ZERO_07 sig: Kaleidoscopic+ has worse raw max. stats than the "big four".
    For a similar investment in gold and materials to max Kaleidoscopic to 70, you could max Atlantean+, Crius+, Living Flame+ and Hydra Hunter+ to level 50 (see the spreadsheet linked on page 1) .
    Kaleidoscopic does have the element advantage (but element disadvantage when applying enhancement armors) but these days it's probably more of a "pretty" armor. Black Kaleidoscopic(+) is where all the Kaleidoscopic hype is these days.
    It has more Attack then the Big Four, not to mention the elemental advantage boost especially against dual Armors. Also I have Hydra+ at Lv. 26 and am currently working on unlocking Crius+ too, so Kaleido+ is more of a finisher to be honest, Hydra+ and soon Crius+ will do the majority of the work.

There's absolutely no way I'll ever get BK+ by the way, I can barely beat the epic bosses to Lv.20 and don't have enough gold or resources to unlock and craft the + versions either.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-15-2013 at 04:25 PM.

hello knights =) i installed knights and dragons today but im an experienced modern war player and in that game leveling up to fast is
    very bad for your account cus u will face better bosses (same rewards) and get less points in events. my question : is this the same in knights and dragons?

I reported this problem when I did it on accident th3 first time. No response. I told em at gree through support. Anyhow. I cant even get my account reinstated to my new device. I dont think there is alot of care anymore.

Hi,

If there's an exploit or glitch, please report it rather than put it on the forums, it's against the ToS. Accounts have been flagged for said exploit and will be looked into deeper. For those that brought it to my attention, thanks.

Hey, my girl is a level 56.

She has:
    Four Star Blackfrost Raiment
    Three Star Wicked Wraith
    Three Star Sky Guardian
    Two Star Monstrous Garb
    Two Star Embersteel
    Two Star Torchflame Mantle
    Two Star Vinewood Carapace
    Two Star Exorcist Vestments
    One Star Snakeskin
    One Star Crius
    One Star Living Flame
    One Star Hydra Hunter Plus

What should she stick with, get rid of, upgrade, etc?

Is it worth it to make an Armor of Eurus?

I am a level 28.

I have:
    One Star Crius Armor
    One Star Hydra Hunter's Mail
    One Star Living Flame
    One Star Volcanic Mantle
    One Star Wind Monarch's Robes
    One Star Chimera Corps Uniform
    Two Star Steam Wizard's Robes
    Two Star Stormrage

What should I stick with, get rid of, upgrade, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnastybro View Post
    Hey, my girl is a level 56.

She has:
    Four Star Blackfrost Raiment
    Three Star Wicked Wraith
    Three Star Sky Guardian
    Two Star Monstrous Garb
    Two Star Embersteel
    Two Star Torchflame Mantle
    Two Star Vinewood Carapace
    Two Star Exorcist Vestments
    One Star Snakeskin
    One Star Crius
    One Star Living Flame
    One Star Hydra Hunter Plus

What should she stick with, get rid of, upgrade, etc?

Is it worth it to make an Armor of Eurus?

I am a level 28.

I have:
    One Star Crius Armor
    One Star Hydra Hunter's Mail
    One Star Living Flame
    One Star Volcanic Mantle
    One Star Wind Monarch's Robes
    One Star Chimera Corps Uniform
    Two Star Steam Wizard's Robes
    Two Star Stormrage

What should I stick with, get rid of, upgrade, etc?
    Both of you should be going for the big 4 first (crius+, atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+, living flame+). For the level 56 account, sky guardian, wicked wraith and blackfrost are three armors worth leveling. The others aren't really worth much.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!