Killafornia recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Killafornia recruiting

Lurker
    Post Count

Lightbulb Killafornia recruiting

The Killafornia syndicate is now recruiting! We have over 30 bonuses and are growing. We have ranked in the top 1.5k in the last 3 battles and are looking to break into the top 1k at a minimum next battle. We look for members to contribute in some form, no freeloaders! Donate bricks, money, or score big in battles.

Join with ID 980997091. Request membership even if we are full, I will expand as needed.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How many player in you Syndicate? How active are they? On my side opened 47 bonuses.

Lurker
    Post Count
    23 members and over half are active. I will be dropping a few freeloaders before the next event though. I know that we are underdogs that can bump up in rank quickly with just a few more active players! We've got some solid players, and I think their contributions will increase too if they see others join.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Nacho, we had some reason we will not more, we only had superiority on bonuses 47 opened! We are also have half member are no active, our Syndicate now had 11 room, lock for small syndicate to join us. Last battle because many members away, before we always in top 500, so we going to rebuild the Syndicate. So how many members you have? Will you interesting join?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thx Checkie but I'm looking to continue to grow our syndicate long term. I will gladly allow another syndicate to join us though. I will boot inactive users and purchase more capacity as needed. We have plenty of cash on hand. We also gave enough hideouts to last us the next battle.