DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Crime City Syndicate Battle Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Official Crime City Syndicate Battle Guide

Official Crime City Syndicate Battle Guide

Written by Kcimz00

Special credit goes to Big Money for helping to answer some of my questions and helping me to solve some of the unknown formulas. Big Thanks to you Big Money!

Basics of a Syndicate Battle

Terms You Need to know Before any battle

Power Attack: Only Used against a defensive leader. Normally depending on who you are, the average member cannot mess with an average defensive leader in a top syndicate. (A Successful power attack would instantly bring down the defensive leaders shield... though if you are not successful it would take two unsuccessful power attacks to break down their shields defenses) [formula used for a power attack is your attack + 50% of your attack] [If your attack is 100k your power attack would be 150k!] <~~~ This method uses 100% health

Attack: Normal way of attacking other players... at full health you have 4 regular attacks.

Defensive Leader: The Player on the opposing team (typically with the highest defense) that protects other members in their syndicate from being attacked until this persons Defensive Shield (health) Is completely Zeroed [These members score points as well for unsuccessful attacks attempted by players from the syndicate your battling.]

Influence points: The points you score for each attack, the combined score of your entire syndicate will determine where your syndicate places at the end of a battle, and which prizes you will receive at the end of the battle

Head Quarters: After you break down their wall... if you are too weak to battle any of the members from the syndicate you are facing... you could get free attacks on their headquarters which has zero defense... but it also only pays out little influence points [should be attacked by a player that cannot beat any member on the opposing syndicates teams... offers a few free points.]

Defensive Wall Or Wall: Protects the opposing Syndicates head quarters and members from giving up double the points to opposing attackers. You can attack their members once the defensive leader is down... but if you wanted double the points you have to break down the wall first!

Health In order to perform a power attack 100% health will be used. Each regular attack will use 25% of your health. Your health regenerates at the rate of 1% per minute... so every 25 minutes you will get enough for another attack attempt

COMMUNICATION!
    Look Guys I cannot stress how important this is! if you ever want to be a top 100 syndicate this is the most important aspect of a battle. People Declaring Wars at inappropriate times will absolutely Kill your chances at being a synchronized syndicate. It would be better to have a guy that scores 20k influence points with great communication then someone who scores 25k without communication. The reason why that last statement is true because someone who constantly posts defensive scores allows other members to score more! It is not just what they score, but what they help others score too by posting defensive scores or attacking the wall ect.

I Would recommend your syndicate uses some kind of mobile app for during a battle there are hundreds of mobile apps in which a player could use! I am not going to share secrets as to what I use but I will get you started. For a new and upcoming syndicate the two most popular apps to use during a syndicate battle are Palringo, and KIK instant messenger.

KIK instant Messenger
    This is by far hands down the better of the two apps... the only problem is you can only fit 10 members in a chat group at a time... but some syndicates break up into teams for communication purposes

PALRINGO
    This app kind of stinks to be honest. It constantly logs you out when you are not active (if you are not checking your phone) and it does not store conversations like KIK would if you were not online with palringo. The PRO is that you can fit all 60 members that is the maximum for a syndicate.

GROUP ME

"GroupMe - the best of all the services.

-Works on iPhone, iPad, Android, and web (simultaneously with one account) - this is probably the biggest differentiator
    -Can change the group name for everyone (helps with target spamming)
    -Can kick people from the group

Cons:
    Limit of (maybe?) 50 people until you email support (pro: they don't take 2+ weeks to respond with an automated message hoping your issue is fixed)" - - - Quoted From MXZ of the official Crime city Forums

Why Communication is important.
    You always want to maximize your points during any battle. You do not want a syndicate member to attack an opposing syndicate member before their defensive wall is down... for instance if they scored 200 influence points with their wall up... that could of been 400 with their wall down.
    Another reason is you want members to know a players defensive score before they attack them, especially a weaker player! 4 successful attacks is better than 2 successful and 2 unsuccessful. It is all about maximizing your points scored!

Using Scouts Effectively
    Typically I would suggest your syndicates scouts to be the strongest members in attack you have. Let them attack 4 different people each after the wall is destroyed and have them report player names, levels, and defensive scores. Let's say you had 3 scouts (you could use more or less depending on the range of players' attacks in your syndicate), if each one of them attacked 4 different players and posted defensive scores for other members in your syndicate to read. That would be 12 targets for all of your members to decide who to attack. Instead of everyone having an all out free for all, you could have a few unsuccessful attacks scouting... or all successful depending on how strong your scouts are, but most of your members should have a really high percentage of successful attacks if they properly read the scouts' reports

How do you decide that you will win 100% of the time
    As Pointed out by BIG MONEY from the Official Crime City official forums, if there is a formula for how you win attacks and lose attacks... we are not sure if there is a 100% guaranteed formula.
    Generally Speaking your attack would have to be 25% - 30% higher than your opponents defense for a 100% successful attack! (Closer to 30% to be safe)
    From what I have also gathered the skill points each give you 10 points towards your attack or defense depending on where you allocated your skill points... but it is rumored that depending on how much higher your attack is (that you allotted your skill points too) compared to their defense (That they allotted their skill points too there could be a LUCK Factor involved in how this plays out. For instance if you have 50 attack points (skill points you spent) and they only have 1 defense (skill points that they spent ) Even if their defense is higher than your attack you have an UNKNOWN Percentage of winning a fight against that opponent. The exact formula if there even is one... is something I am unsure about.
    The other thing i noticed is If your attack skill points are higher than your opponents defense skill points You could win a battle 100% of the time upon the FIRST ATTACK Depending on their overall defensive score... but you will lose 100% of the time upon the second attack depending on their overall defensive score

Is their syndicate too strong for yourself?

You need to hit the gym and start lifting man your too weak! No seriously If your scouts submitted all of their reports... and there is no one that you can successfully attack (for instance if you were the #500 syndicate facing fight club (poor you) You will not be able to beat them. Power attack the Defensive leader, break down their wall, and then just attack their headquarters for free points [though it would probably be wiser just to wait out the 60 minutes and then declare another battle... though again this requires communication!

How Influence points are Scored
    Opponent's level - your level Influence point range
    over 40 300-565 IP
    25 to 40 250-500
    0 to 24 200-450
    -24 to -1 150-350
    less than -25 50-100

The Above Table I believe is With the maxed out syndicate bonus Of INFLUENCE where you get a 25% increase in influence per each attack

This is my best guess as what you would score without the 25% increase!

Opponent's level - your level Influence point range
    over 40 240-452
    25 to 40 200-400
    0 to 24 160-360
    -24 to -1 125-280
    less than -25 40-80

The ABOVE TABLES ARE JUST TWO PLAYERS EDUCATED GUESSES FROM WHAT THEY HAVE OBSERVED IN MINE AND BIGMONEYS' I AM SORRY IF IT IS NOT 100% CORRECT!

Health Of an opposing Wall

Level of the Wall Health Of the Wall
    1 10,000
    2 15,000
    3 20,000
    4 25,000
    5 30,000
    6 35,000
    7 40,000
    8 45,000
    9 50,000
    10 55,000

Tips And Tricks

At the Beginning of the event if you are a weaker Opponent the key is to wait 30 Minutes after the start of the event... to initiate any battle. The reason being is that you would not want to get matched up with an over powering syndicate. Assuming you are not in a top 20 syndicate.

If your attack is higher than the defensive leaders overall defense you could break down his defensive shield that is protecting other members with just ONE regular attack! (depends on the 100% attack formula I talked about above)

Typically you want Weaker players to power attack the Defensive leader if you can't regular attack their defensive leader. (keep in mind this player will score dramatically less points if he is constantly power attacking / attacking the wall

The wall can be attacked before or after the defensive leaders shield is taken down
    What a lot of syndicates do is they use all of their health possible just before the battle ends (to get free attacks in while the wall is already down) In a perfect world you can get 6 attacks in a battle! The battle lasts 60 minutes... if timed fast enough or properly members that attacked the wall or power attacked the defensive leader (that did not wait for a scouts Intel) (scouting Intel could take up to 10 minutes for successful Intel with depth . Though you would still get at least 5 attacks even waiting for the scouts Intel .

Most syndicates wait 90 minutes after a syndicate battle ends to declare the next battle! Normally most of your members are already at 100% health by then! The more members you have ready to attack after the wall is down the more points your syndicate will score! [Another words syndicates typically declare battles every 150 minutes precisely.

NOTEs:

- A Successful power attack does not give you more influence points then a regular attack! Do not try to get smart!

- The Higher your attack is, the more damage you would do to the opposing syndicates wall, also the more CC Influence points you score!
    Last edited by Kcimz00; 05-27-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Updates to come! Looking to compile a list of how much health each wall has Next... Do not have those values off the top of my head working on that now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I will be adding more to this and Updating it as I get other players' feedback!

Post Count
    To undo a 25% bonus increase, you just need to divide by 1.25. So if I got 560 IP with a 25% influence bonus, that would be 448 points without a bonus. The most points I've ever gotten without an IP bonus was 450 (562.5 with 25% bonus). The most I've ever received with the 25% bonus is 560, though I know it goes higher than that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    my apologies big money i forgot my syndicate had a 10% bonus i knew how to do the math i just forgot we have influence bonus' so i was going by my approximates

haha my bad

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If their are walls stronger then level 10... i have never seen them and We do not have them for my syndicate so I can not add to my wall table

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does anyone happen to know a Formula for how much damage you do to a wall?

Post Count
    No idea how much damage you do to a wall. I know it's tied to both your attack and another semi-randomness factor (same as how you get a different amount of XP/RP/etc every time you attack a rival).

The walls "stronger" than level 10 would be the level 10 hideout against a syndicate with the max hideout health bonus. I think top prize in the next war is also a 10% hideout health increase, to slightly punish the 99% of syndicates that are forced to just attack FC's wall for an hour.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    No idea how much damage you do to a wall. I know it's tied to both your attack and another semi-randomness factor (same as how you get a different amount of XP/RP/etc every time you attack a rival).

The walls "stronger" than level 10 would be the level 10 hideout against a syndicate with the max hideout health bonus. I think top prize in the next war is also a 10% hideout health increase, to slightly punish the 99% of syndicates that are forced to just attack FC's wall for an hour.
    haha thats funny

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump... Keep this thread Current!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm fairly certain that the link between attack and damage to a wall is something like x + 0.yAtk, with x being relatively large.

When I was around 650k attack I was averaging around 3100 damage to a wall. When I was around 1m attack I was doing around 4100. So a back of the envelope calculation would give you something like 1000 + 1/300*ATK.

The base figure should be easy to find if someone with very low stats attacks a wall.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Hmm, interesting. Thanks zeemer!
    Last edited by c00guy; 05-27-2013 at 05:04 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah I am at around 100k atttack and I do over 2000 something damage would an equation jump so much?

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump! Sticky this??

Banned
    Post Count
    +1---------