Rival stats on android jumping into the billions...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rival stats on android jumping into the billions...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Rival stats on android jumping into the billions...

Is anyone else noticing that rival stats jump each time you hit someones profile on android? After i travel to a base, I pull up their stats. If I close the stats and then re-open, the stats jump. After doing this a few times, they've been ending up somewhere around 22 billion. I'm assuming its an android glitch, but would like some confirmation.

Thanks,

Post Count

Experiencing the same bug.

Yes, you are not the only one.

Not sure if it's OS specific...we'll just have to wait until GREE notices and puts out a message about it.

Post Count
    I'm getting this on android too.

Post Count
    Me too. Also on Android.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, I seen the same thing. Thought it was just a quick glitch but I guess not.

Steady Scribe kingoftwilight1969's Avatar
    Post Count

Angry yep

not only does it jump sometimes its not right the first time...just today I looked at someones stats it said 96,000 def. I hit him and he had only 28,000...so now I don't know who to hit...cant just hit everyone or I will lose all my units...then again I have to make money or get booted out of my faction...WTF??? this started for me the day the last war started that is enough time to fix it!!! SO FIX IT!!! THE INCOMPETENCE SICKENS ME!!!
    WITH A GRAVEYARD TAN THE GIMP IS WAITING FOR DARKNESS!!! PsychoGrunt 663 667 093

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Im smart and have ios so i dont have to deal with that

Post Count
    This SH I T is insane. It's impossible to PvP because even after the initial viewing your rivals profile his stats are boosted. So now in order to determine a rivals strength, we had to scroll through his entire arsenal.

And yet and still Gree has not addressed this issue with even a comment.

Eff those pieces of schit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnmysole View Post
    This SH I T is insane. It's impossible to PvP because even after the initial viewing your rivals profile his stats are boosted. So now in order to determine a rivals strength, we had to scroll through his entire arsenal.

And yet and still Gree has not addressed this issue with even a comment.

Eff those pieces of schit.
    The topic is about a glitch showing how many rivals a player is showing to have, not boosted stats. Off topic, but Boosted stats adds to the fun of the game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WI(AusNz) View Post
    The topic is about a glitch showing how many rivals a player is showing to have, not boosted stats. Off topic, but Boosted stats adds to the fun of the game
    You're obviously very lost.. either reread the initial post, or don't speak.

Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the responses. I'm glad we're not the only ones with the issue, but it sucks that there is an issue. My two ios dev's are fine, no problem. Both mine and my husbands droids are a pain. I'm definitely more cautious with pvp right now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakmom1 View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I'm glad we're not the only ones with the issue, but it sucks that there is an issue. My two ios dev's are fine, no problem. Both mine and my husbands droids are a pain. I'm definitely more cautious with pvp right now.
    Since you have both iOS and android then maybe you can test to see if the glitch only occurs when viewing iOS profiles, Android profiles or both by visiting your own accounts in "visit allies".

Post Count
    I've looked from my ipad account to my android and it doesn't do it then I'll try the other way around.

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkensang View Post
    Im smart and have ios so i dont have to deal with that
    I see you haven't changed...
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Post Count

Question

I've been waiting for a fix for this since I updated.... Has any admin taken notice and have a response to when this issue is being resolved. It's starting to become more apparent you are just hiding one problem with a new one never fixing anything.