Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Yeah I agree it's largely based on luck. I'll say that I did get pretty lucky with the chests I opened on here. I've spent $250 so far and opened up a total of 60 chests, 40 of the best ones at once and 20 of the Dark Prince's chests. I got two Iron Maelstroms, Tempered Battlegear (4*), Flamehunter's Garb+ (4*), Clayplate Mantle (4*), and Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment (4*) along with a Storm Sorcerer (3*). All of which are decent armors with over 1,000 on each stat or better, aside from Starmetal. Anyway I agree though on drop rates from chests. It's a money sink for sure but they should definitely increase the drop rate. I will add that people on iOS seem to have better chances getting good stuff from the chests. Also buying chests in bulk seems to make the chances of getting an epic or legendary by quite a bit.

It really depends. If your into large p2w games, then in-app are a plus

Justice League Recruitment Chat [GroupME]
    [Click ME!]

i've opened 200+ chests and only ever gotten one epic.

Openned 40 got 2 epics

well it is

Knights and Dragons is simply a new skin on a super old business - advertising. I haven't seen the revenue breakdown but I'd bet money that is where Gree is making all of theirs.

here to increase my post count. thanks!

It's possible to go through the game without spending gem.

Watch video and save gems. Period.

free vidoes and gems from prizes.
    Loners on Bus

Line id sojourner1111

We are currently recruiting for more info contact me via Line (US timezones) or skirra (Euro timezones).