Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I don't mind spending money but when I spend £110 and get nothing I get annoyed!!

Spend over 1k during beast chest event still cant get epic....

iGn: Tsunade
    Guild: Konoha
    Line: katarina2013

Spent almost $100 to open 40 Night Watcher chests and got no Epics. Felt pretty dumb afterwards. I should have known better.
    Line ID: ruthlessmonkey
    IGN: Ruthless, level 500+
    Guild: Co-GM of Monkey Business (iOS), level 75, 10% for all element bonuses
    Want Top 10/25 in Raids? We're recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by koreen79 View Post
    Spend over 1k during beast chest event still cant get epic....
    I got tectonic from 1st chest. I guess its all about luck.
    I'm back!

I've opened a ton a chests, and the best I have gotten was a Moontide Platemail right after they just became fusable again.

Bad luck lol

Let's not forgot to mention the ridiculous priced shop items. $100 us dollars gets you 1 million in game gold. Sounds like a lot. .. not when the last 2 expansions cost 1 million and 2 million gold, respectively. Not mentioning the boost armor requirements in guilds. Devs of this game are extremely greedy, but then again, most are when it comes to the free games. I understand they want to make money, but be fair about it.

Lightbulb You Said It

Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    In app purchases are ok if the game is great, for ex Gree games. I understand its for profit though but if a game is unplayable without in app purchases, shouldn't the company just make it a paid game?
    Seriously, K & D could charge $1.99/mo with 50 gems included, after a free 14 day trial with 20 gems included. Leave the current pricing in place because extra gems will be needed. I bet they would have a larger membership, because players would view them as more honest. Honesty would gain them members willing to pay a small monthly charge and they would lose most. (if not all) the complaints regarding offers for gems. (Especially since most of the "free" offers are not free.)

Agree 100% with everything. Best I ever got from a chest was steampowered exoskeletan

yes,I totally agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Linxa View Post

Seriously, K & D could charge $1.99/mo with 50 gems included, after a free 14 day trial with 20 gems included. Leave the current pricing in place because extra gems will be needed. I bet they would have a larger membership, because players would view them as more honest. Honesty would gain them members willing to pay a small monthly charge and they would lose most. (if not all) the complaints regarding offers for gems. (Especially since most of the "free" offers are not free.)
    100% agree with this

Gree is just GREEdy as **** and all those people who spend money on the game are giving gree reason to continue their evil ways.
    Galahad
    Level 83
    Maelstrom Irons Lvl 38

Nope

GREE would make hardly any money if it were a paid game, imagine how much money worth of gems the top guilds pay each war. A one-off payment wouldn't get them half the money they are earning now!
    Knights & Dragons
    Code: WBD - BZF - XXM
    Guild: Crit Happens
    Guild Position: Guild Master

Rage of the Immortals
    Code: QFQ - QZX - XRZ
    Faction: The Immortals
    Faction Position: Initiate

Line ID: frosteesnoman
    Favorite Food: Corn
    "The only good dog, is a hot dog"

In this game there's no competition about HOW you play.
    The one with stronger armors wins... of course, you are more active, i know how to handle better enhancement and so on.
    But I have one epic armor, you have 3, you win.
    The only real competition in this game is based on how much you re going to spend. I might have 12 epic armors maxed, but during a 3 day war I won't be able to make more than 20-30k points without gems... you can have 3 decent armors and make as many points in a single hour.

So it's impossible that they will ever change the payment system... the payperplay games are the ones without competition between players

the proglem that with game wih in game pruckse is that never end... sometime u can buy game in 60$ and start like at all... sometime 800$ will not help u be very strong in games like in game pruckse