Page 1 of 3 123 Last

I love free apps with some in app purchases but...

In app purchases are ok if the game is great, for ex Gree games. I understand its for profit though but if a game is unplayable without in app purchases, shouldn't the company just make it a paid game?

How much difference in revenue do you think in app purchases make compared to a 1 time payment paid game make?

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    How much difference in revenue do you think in app purchases make compared to a 1 time payment paid game make?
    Well played sir still they should augment the amount of gems you receive/ purchase. I mean, 1,79 for only 10 gems? =/ you can't even open a DPC with that

Sounds a good idea. We know there are many online stores support mobile orders, so it will be more and more convenient in the near future.

Gree is...

Far worse than most games i have played as far as greed. They don't even tell you the % chance of getting legendaries. How would anyone even know if it was 0 and the ppl with legendaries got them because they were randomly just programmed too to make it look legit. Members in my guild have spent 800+ gems at a time with only getting 1 3 star and the rest 1 and 2 star...with 4-5 copies of the same armor. And the 3 star was something he could have made 10 times over. Crooked. I personally don't hack but good for all those that do who get over on this game. I myself am 650 dollars in with no legendary before i smartened up.

Quote Originally Posted by KnDSynergy View Post
    Far worse than most games i have played as far as greed. They don't even tell you the % chance of getting legendaries. How would anyone even know if it was 0 and the ppl with legendaries got them because they were randomly just programmed too to make it look legit. Members in my guild have spent 800+ gems at a time with only getting 1 3 star and the rest 1 and 2 star...with 4-5 copies of the same armor. And the 3 star was something he could have made 10 times over. Crooked. I personally don't hack but good for all those that do who get over on this game. I myself am 650 dollars in with no legendary before i smartened up.
    1000000000000% Agree with this dude.

We players needs knowledge of the chance to get epic, legendary and so on in the difference chests.

I've spent well over 2400 Gems $300.00 Real life cash, on the DPC and the best armor I've pulled is the Spectral Guardian+ 3 Star, and Ethereal Garment non-plus 4 star. Everything else has been fusion fodder. Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by cryologic View Post
    I've spent well over 2400 Gems $300.00 Real life cash, on the DPC and the best armor I've pulled is the Spectral Guardian+ 3 Star, and Ethereal Garment non-plus 4 star. Everything else has been fusion fodder. Very disappointing.
    hmmm... what a bad luck... change to iOS better.

Quote Originally Posted by KnDSynergy View Post
    I really like this dude... must be Android player... change to iOS.... more chance to EPIC...

lol agreed with the chests, opened 22 chests.

got 21 two stars and 1 three star.....yeah ino, bad luck man lol
    Knights and dragons code : XBC-MPM-MRP

Level 100+

Guild: Flaming Matter

Top 25 guild looking for recruits

If anybody is interested message me on here or add me on LINE messenger at
    dragon89-ricky and we'll see how you do

I've spent probably $200ish on this game over my entire K&D career. Best armor I've gotten from chests has been by far my Flowstone+.

Username: Rhor
    Level: 137
    Guild: Pyromania Maximus

hmm

gree should deff make it a less gem orientated game
    The legends(Top 10 guild)
    ~~~Antinoob(Guild Master)~~~~
    Were the guild who ditches class to go get a few pitchers of beer with friends and still ace the exam
    -level 128
    -Maelstrom, forgestone, kerstmans shroud, bronze chromatic, sky majesty
    -Friendly and active guild, but also very competitive. We are true Legends.
    -Pm me if interested in joining us.

thats all

All gree's name is missing is a d to describe themselves...

(if you dont get it, its greed...)

In future those sorts of things are going to rules out like Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Antinoob View Post
    gree should deff make it a less gem orientated game
    or make the drop rates of the armor better so its worth spending the money i dont see a point to spend money when the drop rate is so low that your getting jipped every time you do spend the cash olny thing ive seen from chests are 2 start armors and one 4 star armor ive made a 3 star armor and a 4 star armor but im done spending money in a game where you get jipped from buying the chests and dont even get a good drop on the armor