How about let only officers and leader the option to declare war?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about let only officers and leader the option to declare war?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How about let only officers and leader the option to declare war?

I play MW CC and KA and their faction/guild war, and i found sometimes that are ppl that join a faction only create problem within the faction itself, so i suggest why don't let only officers/leader at least the option to declare war?
    What do u thin about this?

And how can i copy this in CC and KA forum? Ty...
    Last edited by Polaris79; 05-26-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris79 View Post
    I play MW CC and KA and their faction/guild war, and i found sometimes that are ppl that join a faction only create problem within the faction itself, so i suggest why don't let only officers/leader at least the option to declare war?

You have my approval.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count
    The rules are made for the majority, not the minority.

Since losing wars will not result in loss of points, there is no harm in constantly declaring. In fact, you maximize your guild's points gain potential by declaring whenever possible.

Most guilds are not organized. Leader and officers are not always logged on. A faction's lower ranked members should retain the right to declare so they can get some hits when the leader and officers are not logged on. It makes things more convenient for most factions.

Post Count

that is how our faction has it set already..only officers are allowed to declare..im sure they can be accidents but if they continue to do it then they are gone

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Yes, please.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post

Since losing wars will not result in loss of points, there is no harm in constantly declaring. In fact, you maximize your guild's points gain potential by declaring whenever possible.

Most guilds are not organized. Leader and officers are not always logged on. A faction's lower ranked members should retain the right to declare so they can get some hits when the leader and officers are not logged on. It makes things more convenient for most factions.
    im not sure how many officers u all have in urs but at ours we always have at least 2 on 24.7 because we are global and not set to one country like usa or europe..best to get ppl from the 2 stated and australia and asia as welll

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    im not sure how many officers u all have in urs but at ours we always have at least 2 on 24.7 because we are global and not set to one country like usa or europe..best to get ppl from the 2 stated and australia and asia as welll
    Same here, only organized factions/guilds
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris

Post Count
    Same here, only organized factions/guilds
    yes im not sure what the guy glitters mean it will not hurt to do it over and over..but it does potientally cost u alot of points..if u sit and declare over and over and some of the heavy gold spenders or big hitters are not on and u run into a faction u could potentially make 500k points on in 1 battle and they are not here then yes it does hurt ur team..i can see doing a defense battle jsut to gain a few points if u arent full on health but how we got ours set up we are always full for the next battle even the free players..only gotta wait like 5 mins in between battles bc of all the heatlh regen units most of the guild has

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    good idea

Consistent Contributor nkeywithdnb's Avatar
    Post Count
    I like this idea. Only officers and Leader can declare war
    Dave

356 516 232
    ADD ME

------------Recruiting Information------------
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...cruiting-Now!)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post

You waste walls, change health regen timing, screw up other people's schedules, increase cost, reduce team communication, and change match timing - which could be crucial.

There are also many factions that are organized.
    /-\rachLord

Post Count
    agree. officers and leaders should be the only ones allowed to declare.

Post Count
    And since you all can see who declared, you can remove offenders (to your 'only officers can declare' rule)...granted, you have to wait until the war is finished, but as glitters said, you are gaining points anyway.

Sorry to say, but it sounds like an organizational issue more than anything else.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebee View Post
    Sorry to say, but it sounds like an organizational issue more than anything else.
    I agree 100%. Come up with a better screening process for the people you accept into you faction, and this problem disappears.

Banned
    Post Count
    that idea is stupid what if you only have 3 officers and all of them are from europe? what happens to the rest when they sleep?