Looking for New Syndicate

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for New Syndicate

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Looking for New Syndicate

Looking for a new syndicate my current syndicate is ok but can never get to top 250 which is what im interested in.

My stats are
    level 58
    40k att (with current syndicate bonuses)
    50k def (with current syndicate bonuses)
    150k IPH (always upgrading) Donate about 3-4x iph daily
    dont buy gold but will use free gold on battle
    also about 20-30k influence points each battle

just pm me or post on this thread with offers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have you got proof of 20 - 30k a battle? If so we are interested top 250 team

Post Count
    Hi

Checkout RAF we are a Top 250 syndicate, we finished in position 160 (Chinatown), 209 (Packer Heights), 378 (Market Plaza), 206 (Midtown).

Did I mention that you should be active, fun and friendly to fit in with the rest

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And they will never get there if you leave them .

Not after proof here but yet again we have been ranked 278 to 340 I think last 3 battles. The 1st 233 for memory. Goal is to reach top 250 but not at the expense of getting rid of long standing members who contribute.
    Your points sure show you're active and probably that you leave walls to others . We'd welcome you if you'd like to join our journey back towards top 250 (no guarantees on result but maybe the right fit if you enjoy the challenge). PM me if interested otherwise happy trails.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you'd like to join mine PM me and I'll give you our invite code.

Lurker
    Post Count

Recruitment

I'd like to talk with you about possible recruitment. We have only one spot we're trying to fill...and have been selective about who we will allow. Your stats for you level look good...I'd just like to inquire about why you are leaving your previous syndicate.

About us. We ranked 84 in the first war...and have been ranked under 150 everytime since. The last war we ranked 144 with no gold. We've recently merged with the best players from another top 200 syndicate and have a great group made...with only one open like I said. We do not require gold use...only active participation and willingness to work with other members in our strategy. Send me s message if this sounds like a good fit for you

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are top 250 if you are still looking.