SAS: The worst cheats in CC history - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I'm sorry but what did that have to do with this topic? The players account was hacked to get an unfair advantage without his consent or knowledge. After he changed syndicates the hacking became more malicious rather than benign. Then the other 20% of the post just has to do with showing evidence that vlad used glitched gold and that nobody apparently wants to listen to the leadership. That, and nobody wants to investigate cheats. They are either too scared to find out the truth or nobody is interested in finding out.

That's basically what I got out of that letter.

If you ask me - this goes much further than simply banning the players. This could very well be prosecuted. That money would be much greater than any gold. This is a desperate company after all.

LINK
    well, the original post had a letter listing various cheaters. Sure, a guy's account got accessed. But it wasn't just that which was addressed.

Also, do we know he didn't give them that uuiiddi? Not sure where I'm going with that, other than there's a lot of info that's missing.

Post Count

Wow

Something needs to be done about this if the allegations are true... I can't imagine zeemer or anyone else for that matter making all this up including fake screen shots... That would take WAY too much time and thought... Gree needs to step up on getting rid of all these issues including people who are not playing fair.. This is supposed to be a game not a drama filled soap...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    UDID was posted unwittingly when he posted a ticket from gree, when he was a member of SAS.

They hung on to the UDID, and utilised it after BD left SAS to perform the actions shown.

Obviously doing something about UDIDs being unencrypted in tickets should be one of the priorities for Gree.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count

my 2 cents

Just my 2 cents:

1) I'm pretty sure that when there is criminal activity, the ones that break the law lose their right to confidentiality, so I think posting those conversations are fine as long as the innocent parties are protected

2) If Gree does not at least ban the hackers involved, there is something seriously wrong and a dark cloud will hang over the game and I think many players will quit.

3) Going beyond theft of real money which is already criminal, the FCC may need to be pulled in due to the communication devices are involved. Not to mention credit card fraud.
    It's also that the federal level due to the cash pooling scheme, and the feds love to link things to mail fraud.

Maybe I just watch too much American Greed on cnbc, lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    @Montecore your tepid defense only raises more questions than answers now. LOL
    If you think I can or will defend what happened to bad dad, you are sorely mistaken. It's the worst thing I've ever seen in the game. I have never been more disillusioned with any game as I have been since all of this happened. But this is being presented as if Ian and Killshot were still in SAS and we're one big happy hacking family. That isn't the case.

After we came in second place, killshot, MT, Ian, and several other people who signed that PDF decided to abscond SAS2 (the SAS with top 10 players as opposed to top 3 players) and wanted to do as much damage to SAS and Vlad as possible. The PDF was their attempt. At that moment I didn't know anything about what happened to bad dad. I was upset with killshot and MT and still am to a degree, because I felt they were being disloyal, taking a syndicate that wasn't there's to take, and they also took a number of good in-game friends who I miss. The letter was written with a very obvious agenda where opinions and conjecture are presented as fact with just enough facts to make it all seem like an accurate tell all. There are lots of lies in there. They said they "hoped it would stay within the syndicate" but there were comments on forum walls about it within an hour or two from other syndicates.

Anyway, I picked up my phone as the middle of all this was going on and sort of got caught up. I asked killshot what he was doing and at some point he started posting screenshots about the hacking. I said that everyone involved were all a bunch of jerks (not the word I used) and that there is no way I would follow them with Ian to their stolen syndicate. With Ian and the others gone my focus became on helping SAS get stronger for the next war, and my goal was to add the most loyal, ethical people we could find. I particularly hated the parts of the letter discussing hackers who were in SAS at one point/almost in SAS at one point because killshot knows how OCD we are about player inventories, and the incredibly strong players we rejected last round who had remotely questionable inventories.

I do know that MT opposed it in the screenshots I've seen. If he had left by himself with my SAS friends and left Ian, KS, Vlad and anyone in the screenshots I would have followed him. That's the real irony of the break off of SAS2; it's presented as some sort of moral "enough is enough" occurrence but the very people who left did the hacking, stole a syndicate, and spent months defending/denying many of the allegations in the letter, some of which they still know to be false or exaggerated to a point of falsehood. I was supposed to own SAS2 next war, and was looking quite forward to it as I'd missed a lot of the people who went from SAS to SAS2. On their way out the door, KS and MT implied I wouldn't have made a good owner and that such a decision shouldn't be left up to just Vlad - this coming from the very people who were stealing the syndicate in question. When I asked about getting SAS2 back killshot said he "didn't own a syndicate" (it was/is owned by MT) and MT said that they didn't want a use another syndicate because the bonuses weren't as good. Then he said the people leaving deserved good syndicate bonuses after all their hard work. Then he said he didn't really own it, because ownership would be by committee and an election process. I equated it all to an employee who felt he had worked so hard at his job that he deserved to steal a laptop or two on their way out the door.

The whole thing sucks. I don't know the facts as these screenshots are all out of context. I've heard conflicting explanations from various parties and I know they all look revolting. I do know that I have told Vlad that if anything remotely similar to this ever comes out of SAS I will quit the game, syndicate, and forum forever. It will never be condoned or tolerated. And pointing out that Ian is no longer a SAS member is indeed a rather limited condolence in the face of something so egregious.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    well, the original post had a letter listing various cheaters. Sure, a guy's account got accessed. But it wasn't just that which was addressed.

Also, do we know he didn't give them that uuiiddi? Not sure where I'm going with that, other than there's a lot of info that's missing.
    Well apparently you can get the UID through the email support sends you. I have an idea where that is going. Basically don't post up your support emails anywhere and you'll be alright.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    If you think I can or will defend what happened to bad dad, you are sorely mistaken. It's the worst thing I've ever seen in the game. I have never been more disillusioned with any game as I have been since all of this happened. But this is being presented as if Ian and Killshot were still in SAS and we're one big happy hacking family. That isn't the case.

After we came in second place, killshot, MT, Ian, and several other people who signed that PDF decided to abscond SAS2 (the SAS with top 10 players as opposed to top 3 players) and wanted to do as much damage to SAS and Vlad as possible. The PDF was their attempt. At that moment I didn't know anything about what happened to bad dad. I was upset with killshot and MT and still am to a degree, because I felt they were being disloyal, taking a syndicate that wasn't there's to take, and they also took a number of good in-game friends who I miss. The letter was written with a very obvious agenda where opinions and conjecture are presented as fact with just enough facts to make it all seem like an accurate tell all. There are lots of lies in there. They said they "hoped it would stay within the syndicate" but there were comments on forum walls about it within an hour or two from other syndicates.

Anyway, I picked up my phone as the middle of all this was going on and sort of got caught up. I asked killshot what he was doing and at some point he started posting screenshots about the hacking. I said that everyone involved were all a bunch of jerks (not the word I used) and that there is no way I would follow them with Ian to their stolen syndicate. With Ian and the others gone my focus became on helping SAS get stronger for the next war, and my goal was to add the most loyal, ethical people we could find. I particularly hated the parts of the letter discussing hackers who were in SAS at one point/almost in SAS at one point because killshot knows how OCD we are about player inventories, and the incredibly strong players we rejected last round who had remotely questionable inventories.

I do know that MT opposed it in the screenshots I've seen. If he had left by himself with my SAS friends and left Ian, KS, Vlad and anyone in the screenshots I would have followed him. That's the real irony of the break off of SAS2; it's presented as some sort of moral "enough is enough" occurrence but the very people who left did the hacking, stole a syndicate, and spent months defending/denying many of the allegations in the letter, some of which they still know to be false or exaggerated to a point of falsehood. I was supposed to own SAS2 next war, and was looking quite forward to it as I'd missed a lot of the people who went from SAS to SAS2. On their way out the door, KS and MT implied I wouldn't have made a good owner and that such a decision shouldn't be left up to just Vlad - this coming from the very people who were stealing the syndicate in question. When I asked about getting SAS2 back killshot said he "didn't own a syndicate" (it was/is owned by MT) and MT said that they didn't want a use another syndicate because the bonuses weren't as good. Then he said the people leaving deserved good syndicate bonuses after all their hard work. Then he said he didn't really own it, because ownership would be by committee and an election process. I equated it all to an employee who felt he had worked so hard at his job that he deserved to steal a laptop or two on their way out the door.

The whole thing sucks. I don't know the facts as these screenshots are all out of context. I've heard conflicting explanations from various parties and I know they all look revolting. I do know that I have told Vlad that if anything remotely similar to this ever comes out of SAS I will quit the game, syndicate, and forum forever. It will never be condoned or tolerated. And pointing out that Ian is no longer a SAS member is indeed a rather limited condolence in the face of something so egregious.
    You're either very upset or very angry because your post is quite incoherent at best...
    The whole long post can be summarized in two lines: I condone the action, and I feel the OP is misinformed somehow. Unfortunately at this moment, you can only pick one side of the two. If you condone the action, don't even bother to post paragraph 2,3, and 4, NO ONE CARES. That's what you need to do because at this moment, any member from SAS will be judged negatively regardless of your involvement/innocence.
    Want to validate your innocence on internet? Welcome to the real world babe.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madawgg View Post
    You're either very upset or very angry because your post is quite incoherent at best...
    The whole long post can be summarized in two lines: I condone the action, and I feel the OP is misinformed somehow. Unfortunately at this moment, you can only pick one side of the two. If you condone the action, don't even bother to post paragraph 2,3, and 4, NO ONE CARES. That's what you need to do because at this moment, any member from SAS will be judged negatively regardless of your involvement/innocence.
    Want to validate your innocence on internet? Welcome to the real world babe.
    Your reading comprehension sucks and I haven't had any coffee yet. People have a right to be upset but they also have a right to know the facts. Go buy a deviant coat.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you for responding . I for one appreciate the reply.
    That eliminates the criticism about the material being posted. " without permission"
    That eliminates any concern that some how the material was manufactured just to discredit SAS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1. Kudos to Bald Zeemer. The message took time to prepare I'm sure and courage to post.
    2. Shame on Joey and others for focusing on the wrong issue. Felons forfeit rights when they perpetrate crimes like this. This is a game forum and vital information like this should be distributed immediately.
    3. Baddad has privately said this is all 100% accurate. He should post that here so it would remove any doubt from those stupid enough or blind enough to refute the evidence.
    4. Yes, some SAS members, maybe most SAS members were not aware. But when Sister Morphine and others focus on the "name-smearing of the post" rather than the crimes themselves it undercuts any sympathy for SAS members.
    5. The sanctimonious, hypocritical rants by SAS leadership about the moral failings of other syndicates like FC now seem even more outrageously stupid and misguided. SAS, the "people's champion", is exposed as morally bereft.
    6. Vlad and any others proven to be involved should be banned and their assets should be given to Baddad.
    7. Teach for once gets an issue right. That in no way makes his actions against TBC proper or his continued support of the Indians hazing activities perpetrated against individual players ethically correct. A once respected player, he now is just another Indian thug.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Your reading comprehension sucks and I haven't had any coffee yet. People have a right to be upset but they also have a right to know the facts. Go buy a deviant coat.
    lolz maybe you do need to take some coffee.
    well how about a paragraph-paragraph summary for ya:
    1. I condemn the actions (good good very good)
    2. However, MT is not morally upright either and the letter is full of lies. (yeah I'm presenting the other side of the story!)
    3. Killshot gave me the screenshots (big suprise!) and I'm just minding my own business
    4. SAS2 is led by the exact same hackers and they want to be on the side of morally good, how hilarious.
    5. I will quit the whole game if anything is true.

no one cares about the internal struggle between sas and sas2 coz from an outsider's perspective, it's still within sas! Whether it's the original leadership's fault, or SAS2 new leadership's fault, it's a still an SAS internal fair, and it does not help with the accusation. And your long explanations only add to the impression that you are somehow defending the original SAS leadership.
    And however you want to interpret the screenshot, original leadership condone the action, and it has already happened. So get your head straight my friend, at this point you can only be on either of the extreme ends. Now it's the time to pick sides but not stay in the middle because that would only make you look guilty as well.

Post Count
    At least we all know now that FC does not work for gree because this would be hurting their business

...on a side note does this mean that the 48 gold thong is over lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Very shameful!
    Fabricio

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madawgg View Post
    lolz maybe you do need to take some coffee.
    well how about a paragraph-paragraph summary for ya:
    1. I condemn the actions (good good very good)
    2. However, MT is not morally upright either and the letter is full of lies. (yeah I'm presenting the other side of the story!)
    3. Killshot gave me the screenshots (big suprise!) and I'm just minding my own business
    4. SAS2 is led by the exact same hackers and they want to be on the side of morally good, how hilarious.
    5. I will quit the whole game if anything is true.

no one cares about the internal struggle between sas and sas2 coz from an outsider's perspective, it's still within sas! Whether it's the original leadership's fault, or SAS2 new leadership's fault, it's a still an SAS internal fair, and it does not help with the accusation. And your long explanations only add to the impression that you are somehow defending the original SAS leadership.
    And however you want to interpret the screenshot, original leadership condone the action, and it has already happened. So get your head straight my friend, at this point you can only be on either of the extreme ends. Now it's the time to pick sides but not stay in the middle because that would only make you look guilty as well.
    If I haven't made it clear...since you are an SAS member, anything away from "I seriously condemn the actions" will be generally viewed as an implication for supporting the original leadership...
    Since the hacking action did happen (if it hasn't then it's a different story, more ppl will be interested in the other side of the story), this whole event can be viewed as SAS vs. BD. And what happens inside of SAS is not of interest here. The only thing people are interested in is either BD comes out to confirm the screenshots, or an SAS member that comes out to put an end to the rumors/gossips.
    Read all the posts about "SAS comes out and responds"/"BD told me that it's 100% true"...you will know I'm not just saying it to upset you...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    does this mean that the 48 gold thong is over lol
    Hope not, a golden thong sounds very interesting!

In fact, maybe you should ask Vlad what he, in fact, did use that gold for...?...

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today