SAS: The worst cheats in CC history - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    I say Guilty and there needs to be a blacklist of people aiding and abetting cheaters.

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of SAS?

Post Count
    Brings extra meaning to the name of the game, Wow!! This is theft and a whole lot more on a serious level. Real life fuzz are going to get involved in this and I hope those involved get dealt with.

Post Count
    Wow. If this is true, GREE ought to deliver some serious consequences for it.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    If Gree doesn't act... I guess we can start cheating. Our syndicate needs the last two influence upgrades. Any cash hacks willing to come over and make a deposit? Any SAS cheaters?

It is time to take away all weapons won in syndicate battle by SAS today, take away all weapons tomorrow, and take away all weapons forever.
    Last edited by Senator McCarthy; 05-26-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Lurker
    Royal North Shore Hospital getting bum stitches
    Post Count
    Well at least SILENT Assasins are true to their namesake by keeping silent.

Montecore, Matt Thomas and other previously outspoken SAS members where are you? Care to comment?

Banned
    Post Count
    Scum!!! They need arresting

Banned
    Post Count
    Just to be clear here, it is not all members of SAS involved in this. Vlad, Ian, killshot certainly are..
    This is a very serious issue and I think gree needs to show that this is not, an will not be tolerated. Something certainly needs to be done. SAS need to come online and address the situation as well.
    This is indeed theft. It is not just a free game. It's real money being spent.
    We need answers and bad dad needs action.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Very good point Rag, and I'll edit my initial post to reflect it.
    I don't believe for a second that the majority of SAS players knew about this. Their officers certainly did, and from what I've seen only one of them took a stand against the actions (redacted in the original post so as to not have their name associated with any of the actions that occur).
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    One of the people shown in those chats confirmed it on my wall in-game. You can read that if you want - it's still there.
    Just out of curiosity, why would anyone involved in such a scheme confess it to you? They would be implicating themselves in a crime if it were the case.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Very good point Rag, and I'll edit my initial post to reflect it.
    I don't believe for a second that the majority of SAS players knew about this. Their officers certainly did, and from what I've seen only one of them took a stand against the actions (redacted in the original post so as to not have their name associated with any of the actions that occur).
    When did this happen? If it happened a while ago then there is no point in redacting their name as they are just as guilty as the rest for staying silent on this issue.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's recent issue

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Come on Gree, this is your chance to insert some leadership!!

Don't drop the call this time. Bring down the hammer!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi all - I think we all agree that Gree should/have to react on such threats and in general have to take care on the cheaters much more. Seems so easy for them to control the obvious cheaters...but also seems Gree doesnt really want. I wonder why? Lot of people loosing the fun of this game as beated all the time by cheaters.

Please Gree react.

Post Count
    I don't think too many people will be surprised Vlad has a hand in this. He's been called out on this loads, despite his "we don't accept hackers" posts. Many other people around here knew it too.

Gree will be looking in to this, I have no doubt. But don't expect them to be posting anything on here at all relating to this matter. They simply aren't able to. So no need to call them out just yet.

Some perfect evidence here though, Baddad. Should be pretty easy for you to follow this up outside of Gree.

Post Count
    Do you have permission to post private conversations publicly bald Zeemer?

You should be banned for doing so. This thread serves one purpose. To blacken the name of SAS.

Have a nice day.