SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

There is very little to be said. The evidence speaks volumes.

Some slight background info: Baddad was a top SAS player, putting down significantly more IP points than the "leaders" of SAS. He eventually decided that his contributions of gold, time and direct cash payments were not being met by equal dedication. Rather than allowing a player who had scored around 10m IP points for the team move on with his CC career, Vlad and a few other key players decided to attempt to hack baddad's account.

Here there is discussion of utilising baddad's account to score IP points for SAS when baddad was sleeping:

Here they discuss squandering all of baddad's gold, and also admit to hacking into a fellow SAS player's account to score more IP in a previous war:

Here, they discuss giving all of BD's in-game cash into the FC syndicate bank (essentially throwing it away, as FC has all upgrades), including a screenshot proving they were using his account, and had indeed given away the cash:

Here they say that they were utilising his UDID to hack into his account:

And here they discuss making BD leave FC minutes before the war started. They eventually decide to leave it this war, and go for next war (ie, the war coming up next weekend):

On a similar, yet unrelated matter, Vlad has been utilising the "money pool" in SAS for his own personal gain. Essentially accepting donations of real life cash made by other members for the purpose of scoring IP points, then using it to pay off his gold debt and boost his own stats. Furthermore, despite the ongoing claim that SAS is leading an anti-hacking crusade (including the gold boycott) Vlad was in fact covering up hackers within SAS, even from his own members.

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't believe that the majority of the rank and file of SAS were aware of this. It was planned and conducted from the officer's chat room. One of the officers stood up against what was happening - I have redacted their name from the exchanges so as to not have them associated with what happened.

I applaud this member wholeheartedly, for showing outstanding moral courage.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 05-26-2013 at 03:47 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    Thanks for bringing this to light. SAS should be disqualified for purposely using Hacked players and the weapons and rewards taken away by Gree. If Gree doesn't do this... there is precedent set that using hackers is allowed and is open season for syndicates to cheat.

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    how would i know that you didn't edit all of that?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    if alligation is true. I believe SAS should be disbanded. This kind of acts are downright disgusting if proven.

I have to say that it's not looking good for them so far.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wa7sh View Post
    how would i know that you didn't edit all of that?
    Exactly! After being rejected by both SAS and FC it appears that Zeemer has too much time on his hands and too much hostility towards them.

Its a shame though, if he focused his energy elsewhere he could actually accomplish something positive for once in his life.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    One of the people shown in those chats confirmed it on my wall in-game. You can read that if you want - it's still there.

Alternatively, you could use some common sense.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the best way to prove this is a direct account from Baddad, if he states that he has lost gold during this hacking, then it's the truth then

Banned
    Post Count
    No popcorn, but at least I have some sunflower seeds. Good read.

Banned
    Post Count
    I imagine that SAS will offer proof that this is false in the unlikely event that it is.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is of major concern. Wow.

Post Count
    Bad Dad not only confirms all the above but has reported them to Support.
    Gree's announcement ...
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...rmation-Safety
    came right after that.
    I am sure many "new" forum members will try to troll the issue but it is too big to be trolled.

oh.. and Balthazar has never been booted from FC. He decided to leave for one war and returned right after.

Banned
    Post Count
    If it is false then I am sure SAS will be able to refute the posted information.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    I think the best way to prove this is a direct account from Baddad, if he states that he has lost gold during this hacking, then it's the truth then

Last edited by bald zeemer; 05-26-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Way to go GREE; put out a generic Announcement, but don't address the actual issue, or ban the players involved. What a surprise. Too much money to be lost having integrity, I suppose.

Banned
    Post Count
    There is one 'fact' that shows something has been reported to Gree. It is the sticky that has been posted by the Admins/ Gree in regards to all players protecting their personal information. That information has only been posted recently