DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe police should ask murderers for their permission to inform the public

Post Count
    Hacking of any kind is wrong.

Posting private chats without the individuals consent is wrong. (By wrong I mean against forum rules)

The end.

Post Count
    Whistle blowing is generally considered a good thing, Joey.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This thread will be locked or deleted and swiped under the rug. Thanks BZ for bringing this to light.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Maybe this explains why before this even came to light, most of the prominent SAS members have removed their SAS sigs?
    I have to say, i will miss the stylish design =]
    I noticed it too

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ok, now let's put it out there. The "honourable whistle blower" who is also a signatory to this letter has left SAS along with the other two signatories who are alleged perpetrators of these acts. All three are in the same new syndicate, which would appear a curious thing if the other two are guilty as charged by zeemer (one of those two is incidentally the author of the letter). Waters a bit muddier now, perhaps?

The truth is that SAS are really the only serious challengers to Fight Club, so what could be better for them than to have Gree disband the syndicate? As Joeycool has said, putting people's names out there in the chat screens is as bad as leaving them on profile screens of alleged hackers and others, so I hope the mods will take serious action on the OP. Redacting those names would have been easy, but leaving the icons in place would allow those of us who've been in SAS chat to identify them.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post

Posting private chats without the individuals consent is wrong. (By wrong I mean against forum rules)
    I'm sure 98% of the forum community are glad this has came to light.
    Bill Clinton sure wasn't happy when he got busted...

Post Count
    I will tell you this the Indians are all disgusted by this. It is truly a shame that people take this game so seriously that they are willing to commit actions like this with another players account.

To all SAS members not involved, I agree with the billionaire that you need to start looking. I might recommend Sunnyvale. They are a good group of people, and I am sure some of you could find a home there
    retired

Post Count
    I was thinking more of watergate, nailz... No one wanted Woodward or "deep throat" prosecuted for bringing it to light.

Teach: Joey doesn't seem disgusted. That could just be his poor communication skills shining through though.
    Last edited by Dipstik; 05-26-2013 at 07:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Of course it is.

Take it to gree.

Looks like it has already been taken to them. Because there is a sticky giving details of "what not to do"

This is not a whistle blowing thread. This is a "discredit individuals thread"

It's not necessary. And publicly posting people's private conversations is completely out of order. No matter what they contain.

Sure... Let gree know because the content of the messages is pretty shocking. But the only reason to post it on here is to throw mud on the individuals concerned.

There is no public warning. No advice on what not to do.
    Last edited by Joeycool; 05-26-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Post Count

We gonna publish the TRUTH and nothing BUT the TRUTH

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    @Joey Cool i totally disagree. Vlad is trying to recruit people to his syndicate and if people are not made aware of this... unsuspecting people will jump at the chance of joining the "number 2" syndicate later to find out that they joined a bunch of cheats.

With only 5 days to battle... this news has to be spread throughout the CC community as fast as possible. Bravo to the poster of this thread.

Gree should turn this matter over to the proper authorities or else they are co-conspirators of covering up a crime. Anyone report this to the FBI or Interpol? This is the only way I think Gree will "act" in a right way. Strip weapons and ban people involved.
    Last edited by Senator McCarthy; 05-26-2013 at 07:51 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    if alligation is true. I believe SAS should be disbanded. This kind of acts are downright disgusting if proven.

I have to say that it's not looking good for them so far.
    Disbanded??? Isn't this a criminal offense punishable by law in US and UK?

Post Count
    I'm sorry,

This is the same baldzeemer that had evidence on me using Chinese gold, oh no! it was a straightout gold hack?

Who also said my top10 syndicate wasn't going to receive prizes because of it?

Who is now posting evidence from secondary/tertiary sources, and passing it off as the truth?

Yup..... Could this not have waited till after Gree addresses it?

Post Count
    I don't mind seeing the private convo of a criminal act. If this is only reported to Gree, God knows if it will be swept under the rug if any of the accused promises to spend a large sum of money to "buy" his innocence....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....