SAS: The worst cheats in CC history - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitas View Post
    Disbanded??? Isn't this a criminal offense punishable by law in US and UK?
    Yes, it actually is a criminal offense. This is punishable from anywhere between a fine to as much as 20 years in prison in the most serious offenses.

GREE - we honestly wish you'd just do something. If a moderator posted here before I'm not too sure because I just jumped in to post a reply. Can we have some moderator input as to how this is going to be handled or if it even made some sort of notice in the office?

You guys need to:

1. Stop sending un-encrypted UID in the tickets
    2. Devise a way to secure the app in such a way so that the account cannot be accessed from more than 1 device at a time
    3. Stop with this smoke a mirrors
    4. DO SOMETHING.

On a side note - 125k gold, wow.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    This is troublesome. Thoroughly disappointed.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sadly, and like every other game I've played and loved, the cheaters always win in the end. That's always been what's ultimately ruined a game for me. CC days are numbered unless Gree takes a hardcore stance against such activity.

Post Count
    I was the dissenter whose name is redacted in the officer chat. I have left SAS and have been off away from the game on a Memorial Day getaway with some old friends so I am just now reading this post. First let me say most of these comments were made in jest (like, "Hey you know what would be funny...?). The only thing that truly happened was an in-game cash deposit was made into the FC bank that's shown in the screen shots. No gold was used at all and he wasn't removed from FC.

With that said, I was evident in the fact that I thought the whole situation was terrible and worse than game hacking and I think the whole thing was awful to have taken place at all. I appreciate BZ blacking out my name, but since I've already been associated with it, it's a little irrelevant now. There are a lot of things about SAS that led me to leave and had just planned to leave the whole syndicate game. I did break off and start leadership in a new group, though I had not originally planned it.
    Last edited by MattThomas08; 05-26-2013 at 07:57 AM.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    I don't mind seeing the private convo of a criminal act. If this is only reported to Gree, God knows if it will be swept under the rug if any of the accused promises to spend a large sum of money to "buy" his innocence....
    Hacking is criminal act for sure.

It wouldnt get swept under the carpet. I doubt the relevant authorities would be interested in how much gold individuals spend with Gree.

This thread is purely to discredit the individuals.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    I did break off and start leadership in a new group, though I had not originally planned it.
    Are you now in the same syn as Killshot?

Banned
    Post Count
    one thing worth pointing out is that killshot and ian wrote/signed that letter and left sas right after the last war. the letter contains a lot of inaccuracies presented as fact, because they wanted to damage vlad and get as many sas members to follow them as possible.

Post Count
    I think the acts by the players in the OP, go way beyond cheating or hacking. This is downright criminal! Gree has an obligation to report this to the proper authorities. I also think, Apple would love to be informed of this incident and how Gree resolves it.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    I like how the 3rd bullet point of the letter has the name in the last line that isn't blacked out. Just replace all the black text in the 3rd bullet point paragraph with "Soloman" D:
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    @Montecore your tepid defense only raises more questions than answers now. LOL

Post Count
    I hope the right punishments are handed out, it is criminal and saying "you are taking this game too seriously" is now a severe understatement

Whatever the case, the damage is done. I cannot imagine anyone seeing SAS in Top 2 or 3 and not being disgusted again... shame you guys had so much respect in the past.
    Ain't that right Lance Armstrong?

This also reminds me about that whole controversy with Hellcalls and the hacker DL

Banned
    Post Count
    Cheating is bad. If we leave it to Gree to police, they'll protect their interests first. If a cheater is also a heavy gold buyer, then Gree would have incentive to not ban. Doesn't mean they won't. Just that they have incentive not to.

With that in mind, many cheaters have been allowed to continue playing the game. For whatever reason. I don't think anyone can dispute that. Outing players is sometimes the only pressure we can assert. There's a lot of context missing from this story. What is certain, is that something bad happened here. Luckily it's a holiday weekend and us mortals get to see this unfold.

Anyone need bricks?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And dipstik now moves a couple spaces closer being #1 in crime city...... Assuming gree does their job and removes these despicable players.

Kudos to the OP.
    Kudos to MT
    Last edited by HenryVIII; 05-26-2013 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Cheating is bad. If we leave it to Gree to police, they'll protect their interests first. If a cheater is also a heavy gold buyer, then Gree would have incentive to not ban. Doesn't mean they won't. Just that they have incentive not to.

With that in mind, many cheaters have been allowed to continue playing the game. For whatever reason. I don't think anyone can dispute that. Outing players is sometimes the only pressure we can assert. There's a lot of context missing from this story. What is certain, is that something bad happened here. Luckily it's a holiday weekend and us mortals get to see this unfold.
    I'm sorry but what did that have to do with this topic? The players account was hacked to get an unfair advantage without his consent or knowledge. After he changed syndicates the hacking became more malicious rather than benign. Then the other 20% of the post just has to do with showing evidence that vlad used glitched gold and that nobody apparently wants to listen to the leadership. That, and nobody wants to investigate cheats. They are either too scared to find out the truth or nobody is interested in finding out.

That's basically what I got out of that letter.

If you ask me - this goes much further than simply banning the players. This could very well be prosecuted. That money would be much greater than any gold. This is a desperate company after all.

LINK
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Hacking is criminal act for sure.

It wouldnt get swept under the carpet. I doubt the relevant authorities would be interested in how much gold individuals spend with Gree.

This thread is purely to discredit the individuals.
    What about that money pool thing the leader of a number 2 syndicate tricked and stole 1000$ from his team that's a criminal offense to use this game as a cover up for white collar crimes.. Wow the Feds surely have their hands full now maybe I should start a real life criminal enterprise and use this game as a way to communicate trafficking from Cali all the w to the east coast? Who with me leader of sas you want a piece of the pie?