Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Can You Have *Too Many* Armours?

Ok so I go on to KaD and I still have some gems left over then the news pops up in front of me saying that there's a new epic in the northerner's chest so I decided to spend my gems on this chest to see if I could get this armour and whaddya know I did get it (must have been my lucky day) then I go to enhance it but... When I click enhance it freezes for like 10 seconds then kicks me out of the game wtf.

So like any other person would I tried again just to make sure it wasn't a minor bug but it does it to me again and now am beginning to get really P***** off. So I decided to stop playing knights and dragons and delete all of my other apps to kill some memory (except major ones that I paid for) just to see if i had used to much memory and wait until the next day. When I woke up I decided to check my iPhone again to see it this issue had been fixed turns out I was wrong...

This happened 1 day ago and still hasn't been fixed... And so I am unable to enhance any of my armours...

BTW

I Spend A Lot Of Gems On This Game So I Got A Lot Of Chests Therefore I Did Get A Lot Of Armours (When I Say A Lot I Mean A Lot)

Can Someone Tell Me How To Bloody Fix This Otherwise Gree Will Lose A Big Gem Spender & Can Someone Tell Me If Anyone Else Has Had This Problem.

Thank You

Video Proof -- http://youtu.be/WMlUhcCFxTY
    Last edited by \\MidnightB3AST//; 11-17-2013 at 05:52 AM.
    You Don't Work With The Beast...
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

Not sure how it works in iPhone, but I assume you can force stop KnD app and clear cache. Then restart your phone. Should fix most issues. I don't think other apps using memory affect this anyways.

Final thing you can do is reinstall KnD totally. Delete it and install again.
    I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    Not sure how it works in iPhone, but I assume you can force stop KnD app and clear cache. Then restart your phone. Should fix most issues. I don't think other apps using memory affect this anyways.

Final thing you can do is reinstall KnD totally. Delete it and install again.
    Thanks for the suggestion ill try it now

It didn't work
    Last edited by \\MidnightB3AST//; 11-16-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

On iphone 3gs it doesnt load more than a certain number of armors cause the low ram the phone have. Try to disable everything ecept wifi, turn off your phone and then back on, and if this doesnt work and the game cant still load all your armors, buy a new iphone. Just skip a limited edition chest... After that, contact support and swap devices. Tada, trouble solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    On iphone 3gs it doesnt load more than a certain number of armors cause the low ram the phone have. Try to disable everything ecept wifi, turn off your phone and then back on, and if this doesnt work and the game cant still load all your armors, buy a new iphone. Just skip a limited edition chest... After that, contact support and swap devices. Tada, trouble solved.
    What about 4s?
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by \\MidnightB3AST// View Post
    It didn't work
    Aww. Try other suggestions then. If you find no help from forums you can try contact Gree about it via email. Could be a bug too.
    I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    Aww. Try other suggestions then. If you find no help from forums you can try contact Gree about it via email. Could be a bug too.
    I asked them for a account transfer hours ago still no reply
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

There's probably queue in support atm, because all the bans from glitches. Could take a while. Probably days.
    I'm back!

^ too many armors

Those are some nice fusion boosts you got there Euny

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post

^ too many armors
    Well done you
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by \\MidnightB3AST// View Post
    What about 4s?
    I really dont know. Are you playing in an old device, and transferring to 4s? It may take even a week, cause the support is flooded by complaints about war. If you arr already playing on 4s, contact support anyway. It should be a loading error or somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    I really dont know. Are you playing in an old device, and transferring to 4s? It may take even a week, cause the support is flooded by complaints about war. If you arr already playing on 4s, contact support anyway. It should be a loading error or somewhat.
    Am Transferring my iPhone 4S Account To My iPad I Think That Might Help
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

Someone I know had 170 armors in inventory and was still able to play so it might be some other issue. Good luck with the transfer, it can take a while though
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post

^ too many armors
    Cool all the armors +