Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Hey Lil, if it's not too much trouble, can you explain/breakdown what the Magic Number is? I understand all of your formulas in the spreadsheet except for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lii View Post
    If someone figured out the formulas for this I can easily update the calculator, until then I am afraid you will have to wait until you get to level 100 to use it. Or use it as an indicator on which armors you best use on your own knights to kill the boss.

/Lii
    My LLP is around lvl60, and I've been checking the friends hps and damage. It seems that they are 25% more than your main knight does/has. When I progress, I'll continue to check if this assumption is correct.

Thanks

OP, thanks for the info. These are some detailed figures. These may help as I transition from normal boss armor to boss+.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach
    iOS guild: Chosen
    Check out the: Knights and Dragons Wiki

Bumping this back up because someone asked about it.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

I would never put so much work into this.... :P Thanks!

Free bump!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Thanks for resurrecting the thread; I was looking for this

Well thanks to my brand new android tablet I received as a gift from my sweetie, I got to do a brand new install of the game, and explore this friend help capping limit as a low level knight. Im in the process of verifying some reproduceable patterns and I do think I can assist in refining the formula for boss fights. I need some time to level up the knights and try different scenarios (and be able to reach some landmark levels!).

For now, it seems like a correction factor applies for your friends:

Your friend's corrected hitpoints= (125% of your strongest knights hitpoints, or your friends original hitpoints, whichever is less)
    Same 125% limit applies for base attack points (that is, base attack before element advantage bonus is applied)
    No apparent capping for defense

the thing is, in certain scenarios, the capping effect does not seem to apply so I think I need a few more runs before stating anything definitively. I'll be back

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Thanks for resurrecting the thread; I was looking for this

Well thanks to my brand new android tablet I received as a gift from my sweetie, I got to do a brand new install of the game, and explore this friend help capping limit as a low level knight. Im in the process of verifying some reproduceable patterns and I do think I can assist in refining the formula for boss fights. I need some time to level up the knights and try different scenarios (and be able to reach some landmark levels!).

For now, it seems like a correction factor applies for your friends:

Your friend's corrected hitpoints= (125% of your strongest knights hitpoints, or your friends original hitpoints, whichever is less)
    Same 125% limit applies for base attack points (that is, base attack before element advantage bonus is applied)
    No apparent capping for defense

the thing is, in certain scenarios, the capping effect does not seem to apply so I think I need a few more runs before stating anything definitively. I'll be back
    omg.

Thanks so much for this!
    There is an attack cap even for lvl 100+ for friends knights. I think the value is the same as well, which is 125%
    I'll run more tests for this.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Exclamation Attack and Defense cap even for Lvl100+ knights

I ran some numbers with the help of a guildmate (thanks Stevens).
    Even when your main Knight is Lvl100+ there is a cap for friends, max Attack and Defense is 125% of your own (as Cafedecoy pointed then element advantage bonus is applied).

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    omg.

Thanks so much for this!
    There is an attack cap even for lvl 100+ for friends knights. I think the value is the same as well, which is 125%
    I'll run more tests for this.

Great Work!

Great Info Thanks Beth!

JokeR - GM of Gypsy Jokers (Android)
    Guild level 56 - Bonuses: Earth 6% Water 7% Fire 7% Spirit 7% Air 7%
    Gem spending encouraged but never required
    Currently 1 opening for an active player level 90+ (Under 90 apply to Gypsy Jesters)
    Send a friend request to gypsyjoker in LINE or apply directly in game and join the crew!