Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1 easy step for rejuvenating the competitive k&d experience!

-REMOVE THE PURCHASE OF ARENA ENERGY.
    Rewards:
    Black: Epic+
    Gold: Epic
    Silver: Legend+
    Bronze: Legend

Note:
    The ability to retain Double Downs would remain unchanged or increase in price.

But at least we'd have a truly competitive leaderboard

I feel exactly the same way! If you cant buy arena energy it is actually a competition!!!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Leaderboard rewards need to be changed

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Rewards:
    Black: Epic+
    Gold: Epic
    Silver: Legend+
    Bronze: Legend

Note:
    The ability to retain Double Downs would remain unchanged or increase in price.

But at least we'd have a truly competitive leaderboard
    I completely agree with this. I would like a competitive event that is ongoing and offers worthy rewards. Arena as it stands is just boring and pointless.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

You know when the guy who can afford to win it every week if he wanted thinks it's a problem, it's an actual problem.

Superb idea though.

I really like this idea as well!
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I really love your idea but come on we know this won't ever happen, it's sad, I know... The best we can expect is a new Arena (just an event, limited Arena) like that you suggested while normal Arena still works..

Now i'm wondering why no developers/moderators/admins/others say if all these ideas everywhere in this forum are good,bad,doable, impossible to do, etc.. that Elita's suggestions thread just looks like something to keep us quiet

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

This is a good idea.... you know, having that one area that is gem free, stripping off that easy way out option. Insuppose some people would have "bought" their power weapons, but still. It would be all about who can survive the longest without sleep or other life obligations, the true gaming addict style, lol

Might as well give all 100 arena energy a day. Refresh every 24hours or 40 every 12 or so. That way it comes down to efficiency.

Removing the purchase of arena energy will just secure the ones that are already strong and make it even harder for someone that has decent armors and is trying to build up. It secures the elite while if someone good but not elite can match them by spending money. I must disagree with that. It keeps it more fair.
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

Quote Originally Posted by theRussian View Post
    Removing the purchase of arena energy will just secure the ones that are already strong and make it even harder for someone that has decent armors and is trying to build up. It secures the elite while if someone good but not elite can match them by spending money. I must disagree with that. It keeps it more fair.
    This is totally, completely false. I have 10% all element boosts & Im the only GM in war epic+ armors in the game. I still lose arena matches. Now people would have to just pay attention more to who they are actually fighting, & revenge kills should be worth a lot more points.

This is totally, completely false. I have 10% all element boosts & Im the only GM in war epic+ armors in the game. I still lose arena matches. Now people would have to just pay attention more to who they are actually fighting, & revenge kills should be worth a lot more points.
    So what's the attack for a maxed soulshard necro+ on a GM with maxed guild bonuses? Is it over 3000? I was just asked this question and you can probably answer it by checking your own stats.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Its not false. Not everyone has built up epic +s or even epics but b purchasing energy and pushing more fights we can jump up to get those rewards to better ourselves.

Removing that results in elites staying elite and others building a lot slower.
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

BM is non+. I've still never gotten Epic+ from chest despite thousands of gems spent.

Oh I know... what if EVERYONE wins for trying! Black medal for all for the best effort!!! :P