can we please given the option to sell our less powerful weapons???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can we please given the option to sell our less powerful weapons???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

can we please given the option to sell our less powerful weapons???

Even if it's 1 dollars (if the concern is cheating), they are absolutely useless and making going through them a pain (or give us ability to sort weapons)..

We can sell buildings we don't need, why not weapons??

Post Count
    This topic makes no sense. You'd want to be able to sell your weapons even if it was for just $1? This sounds to me like you have something in your inventory to be embarrassed about, a la 500 Doomsday Frags or something.

I'd agree with being able to sort weapons, though. It seems like the inventory shuffles itself around anyway, which makes it harder to keep track of when I get a new weapon.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    This topic makes no sense. You'd want to be able to sell your weapons even if it was for just $1? This sounds to me like you have something in your inventory to be embarrassed about, a la 500 Doomsday Frags or something.

I'd agree with being able to sort weapons, though. It seems like the inventory shuffles itself around anyway, which makes it harder to keep track of when I get a new weapon.
    you have any idea how slowly this game runs on android???? how long it takes to navigate to the end of your item list?

I don't cheat and have nothing to hide. It doesn't change the topic that this game needs to have a way of getting rid of useless items.

Post Count
    I have Android, so yes.

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Would love to see this feature gree, also, why is the upgrading hideout feature for war so god awful? I'm dreading the next 20 I have to do >.>

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah I would like this option as well. There's no point in keeping weapons with low stats that you can no longer use would be nice to get if only a small amount of cash for getting rid of them. Also there's certain items I really don't like such as pimps lower rider that look **** on my inventory

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Punker car as well and I'd like the option to hide the picture for the mayhem mobile car cause it looks ****s

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would PAY cash to get rid of my useless items.

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Honestly, I'd been fine if we got nothing at this point. The ability to inventory your weaponry in a manner that lets you know you are using the most optimal output seems like it should be a no brainier for this type of game. It would encourage efficiency, and stop people from buying tons items they don't need.

Also why does the versus screen not display all the items used in a fight? Who's idea was that? Its completely ludicrous to show a few items, and only further adds to the confusion of no one truly knowing what their using.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the only problem with that is what if people sell off their best weapons by mistake.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think we just need to be able to sort our weapons so we know what we should be buying to increase our stats, it's very time consuming trying to figure it out by scrolling through your inventory..

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    +1 for sorting, not selling.

As soon as you allow selling
    a) People accidentally sell weapons they want to keep - extra tickets, even slower support
    b) People sell weapons needed for jobs - extra tickets, slower support
    c) Hackers can cover their tracks
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    +1 for sorting, not selling.

As soon as you allow selling
    a) People accidentally sell weapons they want to keep - extra tickets, even slower support
    b) People sell weapons needed for jobs - extra tickets, slower support
    c) Hackers can cover their tracks
    then make the game run faster.. during Syndicate war, I can barely access anything on my android

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    I would PAY cash to get rid of my useless items.
    seriously tho.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    then make the game run faster.. during Syndicate war, I can barely access anything on my android
    tell me about it. during one war, i couldn't even "connect to server" for the first day.