Collection Timing Off

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collection Timing Off

Consistent Contributor psxnitro's Avatar
    Post Count

Angry Collection Timing Off

Anyone else experiencing collection times increasing by about 15min increments?

I have a timer app that I use for collecting on time. But from time to time, when my timer goes off to signal that my building is ready to be picked up, the building will still have 15, 30, 45, or sometimes 1:45 left on it.

It almost seems like the server seems to register my collections late, and screwing up my timings.
    CC 761 639 639 Camper
    MW 963 806 461 Camper

Post Count
    half of my buildings are now 2.30 hours out of sync and no matter how much i wait to put them back in sync but nothing seems to be helping. the gap keeps increasing ..

Post Count
    What I don't get is how one of my two buildings (e.g. two Rock Cafes) will become out of sync, but not the other one. One is on time, and the other ends up being increasingly off.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    What I don't get is how one of my two buildings (e.g. two Rock Cafes) will become out of sync, but not the other one. One is on time, and the other ends up being increasingly off.
    just like half of my builds r out of sync and half r still due at the old time. thought i was going crazy or i forgot to collect half of my hood. happened same with one of my 48 hour builds a few days ago. i thought i forgot to collect it but may be it was cuz of this sync problem. gree ... sigh

Consistent Contributor psxnitro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Glad I'm not the only one thinking I'm going nuts, my 48hr collects are messed up right now by almost half a day... even though I collected them all at the same time.
    CC 761 639 639 Camper
    MW 963 806 461 Camper

Post Count
    This has been happening for at least the past month now - before Packer Heights
    Most frustrating is I used to be able to collect all 12hr buildings 1hr before bedtime now it's 3 HOURS after the time i should be asleep..... hurray
    From everyone i know who raised a ticket, they've been told it's a server issue, nothing can be done and to STFU

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psxnitro View Post
    Anyone else experiencing collection times increasing by about 15min increments?

I have a timer app that I use for collecting on time. But from time to time, when my timer goes off to signal that my building is ready to be picked up, the building will still have 15, 30, 45, or sometimes 1:45 left on it.

It almost seems like the server seems to register my collections late, and screwing up my timings.
    Same happens to me,it gets later and later.

Post Count
    As has been reported in other threads - you need to do a server sync before exiting the game. Or exit and log back in right away.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    refreshing your rivals list is an easy way to let your client sync back to the server, or go back to banking.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    As has been reported in other threads - you need to do a server sync before exiting the game. Or exit and log back in right away.
    This does not always work. I did this last night before bed and woke up this morning to 7 out of 12 buildings that should've been collectible without a collection ready...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    i've tried almost everything i can to make it work but looks to me there's something wrong at the server end. and i think the only way to make it work is not to collect for 24 hours and wait for each and every building to be ready for collection.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't have this with any of my big buildings, but for some reason, I see it with the laundromats. I'll collect and leave, then come back in an hour and only one laundromat will be ready. Doesn't bother me, but probably the same issue.
    Wayne
    Level 168
    184K Attack/205k Defense/2.1m IPH
    646-946-909

BDSM Elite Syndicate
    45+ Members, 81+ Bonuses
    Invite Code: 948-817-031

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RijilV View Post
    refreshing your rivals list is an easy way to let your client sync back to the server, or go back to banking.
    That's not what's happening here. The building timers have been, for lack of a better word, totally f*cked for some time now. Sh!t goes out of synch for no reason at all. Say you make a collection and do whatever, bank it or call the server some other way. You come back for the next collection of the same buildings and half are ready but the other buildings that were collected at the same time still have several minutes left on the timer.

Of course, this has also been mentioned in other threads but it's much easier to just assume people have no idea what they're talking about, right?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    That's not what's happening here. The building timers have been, for lack of a better word, totally f*cked for some time now. Sh!t goes out of synch for no reason at all. Say you make a collection and do whatever, bank it or call the server some other way. You come back for the next collection of the same buildings and half are ready but the other buildings that were collected at the same time still have several minutes left on the timer.

Of course, this has also been mentioned in other threads but it's much easier to just assume people have no idea what they're talking about, right?
    A couple minutes off is annoying...having all your 12 hrs ready to collect, but your Rock Cafes are 4hrs off, WTF?
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    A couple minutes off is annoying...having all your 12 hrs ready to collect, but your Rock Cafes are 4hrs off, WTF?
    A few minutes off for over a month adds up to hours off at this point, so even a few minutes is more than just annoying.