War every two weeks - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: War every two weeks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think war every week is a good idea, it will make the game more strategic, and open up room for new leader guilds.
    MW 635196434 Ninja Sasquatch
    KA 600615488 Titus
    http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...4D7B9E1439.jpg

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    Dragcro.

Having followed several of your posts (not by choice, rather than can not help but notice them), it has helped create an idea of your character (as a poster). No, i do not claim to know you.

The above post alone, speaks volumes and it shows

1- Narrow mindedness
    2- Arrogance
    3- A hint of ignorance and lack of tolerance

There are other types of players out there, as much as it's hard for you to grasp it. Players who don't care that much missing on a war or their prizes.
    To you and your type of players, a war is meant to be played 20/24 hrs and in each battle to not miss a hit. Be constantly online, answer roll calls, report and repeat that for 3 days. It's exhausting, tiring and painful.
    That's the only way you have learned to approach a war and therefore you dread the next war because you know it will drain you.
    It's the cost of wanting and being in a top 10 guild.

BUT, believe others when they say they don't lose sleep over missing on a pixel beast. Most players, take part only in 3-4 battles/day.
    Normal players will have meals with families without checking the phone to put a last minute hit.
    Normal players will tend the garden on weekends, despite war
    Normal players will take the kids out during the day on weekends
    Normal players will sleep and take naps

Normal people's life are not affected by the war, so why not having them more often?

That's not your kind of life, but acknowledge that others have different life than you.
    And after you open your eyes and see around, don't be too quick to judge people different from you as being inferior or their actions and wishes "making no sense"
    i can say to you just this: ooo you realy know to judge a caracter,do you have diploma on that?
    Arogance?
    I think you show your arogance by posting on my caracter! Thanks for showing your true colors
    Last edited by DragCro; 05-25-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 932 View Post
    How about once a month
    Bravo )) cheers man!
    [FK] TITAN

The Art of War

I posted this elsewhere but it seems apt here too.

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot [fight] will be victorious". - Sun Tzu

"There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare". -Sun Tzu

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Polgara's Daughter View Post
    I posted this elsewhere but it seems apt here too.

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot [fight] will be victorious". - Sun Tzu

"There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare". -Sun Tzu
    Precisely my point! And when they add levels, it won't matter how far the top tier players are ahead of you, I say having the wars closer together is better, not worse for the game. It will add another element of strategy. And mover them into the weekdays too!
    MW 635196434 Ninja Sasquatch
    KA 600615488 Titus
    http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...4D7B9E1439.jpg

I vote this for best post.

Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    Dragcro.

Having followed several of your posts (not by choice, rather than can not help but notice them), it has helped create an idea of your character (as a poster). No, i do not claim to know you.

The above post alone, speaks volumes and it shows

1- Narrow mindedness
    2- Arrogance
    3- A hint of ignorance and lack of tolerance

There are other types of players out there, as much as it's hard for you to grasp it. Players who don't care that much missing on a war or their prizes.
    To you and your type of players, a war is meant to be played 20/24 hrs and in each battle to not miss a hit. Be constantly online, answer roll calls, report and repeat that for 3 days. It's exhausting, tiring and painful.
    That's the only way you have learned to approach a war and therefore you dread the next war because you know it will drain you.
    It's the cost of wanting and being in a top 10 guild.

BUT, believe others when they say they don't lose sleep over missing on a pixel beast. Most players, take part only in 3-4 battles/day.
    Normal players will have meals with families without checking the phone to put a last minute hit.
    Normal players will tend the garden on weekends, despite war
    Normal players will take the kids out during the day on weekends
    Normal players will sleep and take naps

Normal people's life are not affected by the war, so why not having them more often?

That's not your kind of life, but acknowledge that others have different life than you.
    And after you open your eyes and see around, don't be too quick to judge people different from you as being inferior or their actions and wishes "making no sense"

Dragco! Behave yourself before I cuff you and throw you into a cell!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sun Tzu was talking about war... Not browser games or TV programs ;-)

The Art of War Not Exact Analogy: Hunger Games Better

Agreed, LordB. Kingdom Age events are more like the Hunger Games than war. They are contests against other guilds with rewards handed out by a third party. Still, my guild is of the opinion that participating in events every two weeks does not benefit the guild or our member's lives. And that a two week interval between events amounts to prolonged "warfare". At least, unlike the Hunger Games, we can opt out. (And Sun Tzu has been applied to a variety of situations involving competition...but I know you know that.)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    True true. Too many people seem to forget that this entire game is meant to be a harmless waste of time :-D

Fortnightly or even weekly battle events means that people can take part when they want to and sit out when they want to. Much better than -eg- one war every 6 weeks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Police View Post
    I vote this for best post.
    you are funny boy,o how original are you!
    You opened the 4th fake profile!
    How old are you? 5?
    You are suporting yourself,lol
    Realy sad,i pitty you
    This is for you,you feed on troling,please trol away from this forum with other trolls,you are a waste of space..
    Last edited by DragCro; 05-26-2013 at 03:40 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    @Admin Sirius or any other mod:
    Please dont give a warning ban to "Forum Police" user,he have multiple accounts here and all are used for flaming and picking fights,give him Ip ban on forum so he can't log anymore here with any other fake account!
    This are his posts,this is evidence that he opened a account just to pick on me and to start trolling..
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fredr View Post
    GREE I hope we can have a war every two weeks. I love this game in its present format. Not a popular thing to say on here I know.
    War every two weeks is great fun and fun is why I joined the game. I will not be in a guild that spends thousands and thousands on being number 1 in the guild wars, but we do compete well at level 300 constantly. The gems boycott and the USA's veterans weekend has helped us into the top 75!

I am sure as the weekend goes on the boycott will faulter and we will drop in the rankings. Gives us something to chuckle about though.

Thanks again for making the game more interesting than camping for days and weeks at a time....
    To remind you all, this was the original post!!
    Hope this can go back to the original thread again, beofre it gets closed by Sirius...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I enjoy having wars and all the LTQ, box events, etc as often as possible. I don't know about other members, but simply collecting my money and spending hours to find a few manors to raid is really boring. If the events/wars dry up I will be hitting the ole delete button and moving on. I like the excitement of getting new units and the chance of beating a boss event or finding that one level 200 player that you can actually beat and scoring huge points. I never understood why so many ppl get mad at one another over a game. Ppl have different opinions on what they like about the game. Just my humble opinion though.

Post Count
    I hope not, that we become more events.One event in 4-5 weeks would be ok.
    I am burned out of this events.Is not so easy to managed it with my real life.