LTE Building Update Please

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTE Building Update Please

Post Count

LTE Building Update Please

CJ,

Any update on timing of the release of the new LTE building as well as any events tied to the upgrading as in buildings past?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    CJ,

Any update on timing of the release of the new LTE building as well as any events tied to the upgrading as in buildings past?
    I was about to ask the same question.

Post Count
    I will also add my question on a previous thread: Any update on the staking issue from the prestige LTE units (+2 energy, -20% regen time)? Thanks all. Didn't mean to hijack the thread as I am also curious about the LTE building....
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Post Count
    CJ,

they arnt gonna have a new building for madagascar

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe782 View Post
    I will also add my question on a previous thread: Any update on the staking issue from the prestige LTE units (+2 energy, -20% regen time)? Thanks all. Didn't mean to hijack the thread as I am also curious about the LTE building....
    i got a response back from customer support they said those 2 units wasnt suppose to have the +2 energy and the other tomcat..so they are saying they made a mistake when they programmed those 2 units..we are not getting those either so we all need to stop worrying about it..its over on that part to..once again they made the mistake and now dont want to honor it..if the unit has a booost and we pick it up it should be honored regardless if it was thier mistake or not..i mean really waht are they gonna hurt themselfs in giveing that to us..it would actaully make us wanna spend more gold since our energy would fill faster and make it farther in prestige wit that +2 more imo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Back on topic. If we could at least get an official response as to rather we will have a LTE building or not would be good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think I saw a post from CJ in one of the other many threads regarding the LE building that the LE building was currently in QA and that it could be there for an indeterminate amount of time. I applaud them for taking there time to make sure that it does not have any issues when it is released. On the downside, it will probably leave us all with little time to upgrade if there is an associated LTQ.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    I think I saw a post from CJ in one of the other many threads regarding the LE building that the LE building was currently in QA and that it could be there for an indeterminate amount of time. I applaud them for taking there time to make sure that it does not have any issues when it is released. On the downside, it will probably leave us all with little time to upgrade if there is an associated LTQ.
    If you believed that, you believe anything!

They are simply reducing the time for this event as in previous events not enough gold was spent to upgrade those buildings that came with some very nice units. So now they will release the LE building tomorrow at noon PDT so that it is exactly 10 days to upgrade the building which will finish at the same time as the WD event in Madagascar.

This shorter time period means that people will have to spend gold to upgrade the building to the same level as previous events of this type.

Unfortunately they can't say that to us, so instead the use the QA excuse which is very plausible too.

Expect subsequent LE building LTQ events to be also shortened to 10 days.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post

They are simply reducing the time for this event as in previous events not enough gold was spent to upgrade those buildings that came with some very nice units. So now they will release the LE building tomorrow at noon PDT so that it is exactly 10 days to upgrade the building which will finish at the same time as the WD event in Madagascar.

This shorter time period means that people will have to spend gold to upgrade the building to the same level as previous events of this type.

Unfortunately they can't say that to us, so instead the use the QA excuse which is very plausible too.

They have done this very thing in Crime City. I believe the most recent was even shorter than 10 days.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Post Count

LTQ requires more gold now to finish, so why not shorten this event. You are 100% correct
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count

glad i dont use gold to upgrade with.i will get my building to lvl 4 regardless and get those 4 units and call it a day..would rather buy a bunch of LTQ sets then pay for a upgrade for 1 unit

Post Count
    the only way to finish before was for gold, nobody except maybe Ferr can generate enough cash to upgrade in 30 days.

Post Count
    the only way to finish before was for gold, nobody except maybe Ferr can generate enough cash to upgrade in 30 days.
    That is correct, but by shortening the event, to get to the same level building when we had 3 weeks to do it in, will now require gold.

It is not just about generating the cash... it is also about the time to upgrade the building!

Consistent Contributor 2nd Sea Raiders's Avatar
    Post Count

Its all about money for Gree. What ever happened to customer satisfaction?

Banned
    Post Count
    Untrue.

You're automatically assuming that players only save for LE buildings during the event. Me personally I've been hoarding cash since the end of the last LE building event. Someone with an 8 or 9M IPH could save up the cash needed to finish without gold if they had began saving at the end of the last LE building event.