Post Update IPH Drop????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post Update IPH Drop????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Post Update IPH Drop????

What the heck Gree?
    I update my iPad and for my troubles my iph gets ho-slapped! I checked my iPhone (no update applied) there my lvl 2 lofts are pulling $56k with syndicate bonus, but on my iPad (with update) the lvl 2 lofts are only pulling 45k.
    Seriously? I'm sure you higher lvl players got smacked harder than that!
    So what was the "bug" the kicked my iph in the nuts?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Instead of addressing the question I'm gonna troll and post a silly pic
    Thanks for the response, but I checked the forum and didn't see anything on this topic, I know it's an issue with others and has been for a couple days. What I was looking for was an explanation if there is one.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    There were dozens of threads.
    It was a bug fix, that took away the falsely inflated IPH you were previously seeing.
    Since you didn't post complaining about the random jump in IPH, you can't really complain that when it got taken away you weren't given sufficient sympathy.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    With the previous update my iph jumped about 25% and then when I installed the latest update it went back down.. Maybe they were just fixing a mistake from the previous update..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My understanding is that a previous update overinflated the incomes of all buildings. This caused IPH to appear higher than it should have been, and also, the game self-corrected down to your true IPH after you collected anyways (i.e. some money disappeared). I think the recent update just fixed that glitch.
    542 074 717 (CC)
    265 551 218 (MW)
    Crime City (as of 5 June 2013):
    Attack: 159941 Defense: 196892
    Mafia members: 500
    IPH: 3.1m
    Level: 198
    Cash spent on game: $0.00

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It was a bug fix, that took away the falsely inflated IPH you were previously seeing.
    Since you didn't post complaining about the random jump in IPH, you can't really complain that when it got taken away you weren't given sufficient sympathy.
    Well, I didn't see them, what's more is that I searched for them and didn't find them (you'll obviously go dig them up now)
    What's more is that my iph has been pretty low so I wasn't even paying attention to it before, it's when I take an 11k hit per harvest that I notice. So I can complain.
    So thanks for your priggish response.
    Much obliged

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amor View Post
    My understanding is that a previous update overinflated the incomes of all buildings. This caused IPH to appear higher than it should have been, and also, the game self-corrected down to your true IPH after you collected anyways (i.e. some money disappeared). I think the recent update just fixed that glitch.
    Gotcha. And thank you for your helpful and informative post.
    It is much appreciated.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchFace View Post
    Well, I didn't see them, what's more is that I searched for them and didn't find them (you'll obviously go dig them up now)
    What's more is that my iph has been pretty low so I wasn't even paying attention to it before, it's when I take an 11k hit per harvest that I notice. So I can complain.
    So thanks for your priggish response.
    Much obliged

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amor View Post
    This is exactly what happened. I sent a ticket to support and they explained it exactly the same way.

Banned
    Post Count
    My Syn pays back in their 25% bonuses... Now I know why people were screaming that they didn't have the money my spreadsheet was demanding of them. I'd love to hear from the Admin here when it is all fixed for sure and I can actually trust the IPH I'm seeing for my members. At one point in time I was seeing 6 different numbers. (iPad view of Member profile, iPad view of Friend profile, BlueStacks view of Member Profile, BlueStacks view of Friend Profile, Android Phone view of Member Profile and Android Phone view of Friend Profile) God only knows what people were seeing from the Rival Profile!

Can I finally set my spreadsheet IPH's in stone for 1 week at a time? One Member just dropped $250K/hr. They probably sold a couple buildings to contribute to that, but still.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

This is completely correct.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My IPH went up...
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it