problem to receive some Gold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: problem to receive some Gold

Post Count

problem to receive some Gold

Hi

I'm sorry to insist but i have no answer about my mail i sent to you before last war and yesterday.
    I bought some 1500 Gold just before the war, and i never received it. i bought another time 1500 gold for fighting during the war.

Now i know u receive a lots of email about problems with the game, but i dont even receive answer to tell me u will check at my problem, when some other problems are fix in the same day.

So just let me now if u need the confirmation email i received from Google play to give me my gold back or anything i need to do to have it back.

Thx in advance
    Top 600 Faction : Taking No Poo (801-661-166)
    Requirement: 200K iph, Lvl 50 with min 35k Att / 35k Def

Here are our Bonuses :
    - Health Regen Time +20%
    - Infantry Defense +20%
    - Ground Defense +15 %
    - Air Defense +10 %
    - Sea Defense +5 %
    - Building Defense +20%
    - Building Output +5 %

Post Count
    Hello Gadg,

You need to open a ticket with support or go directly to google to get this issue addressed. To open a support ticket, access the Menu from within the game, then click on more, then click Help, then click contact support.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gadg.......I had the exact same problem. I purchased a vault of gold during the 40% sale just before the WD event and did not receive anything. I then purchased another vault thinking it may have been some sort of glitch. I then promptly received the vault of gold, but only one. However, I did receive two Google Wallet receipts for both purchases. I did receive a prompt response confirming they were investigating the issue, but unfortunately I did not include enough details in my original ticket, but I will admit that I found their response very encouraging. I will leave the details out since I think it is against TOS to discuss individual support issues, but I would definitely raise a support ticket and include as much information as possible including your Google receipts as that information may be helpful.

Post Count
    Thx for ur answer. but i already open the ticket by contacting support inside the Game.

And the answer was more than really light.

I hope it will be traited as soon as possible. ans if someone of the gree support see this message maybe he will be able to help me, us!!
    Top 600 Faction : Taking No Poo (801-661-166)
    Requirement: 200K iph, Lvl 50 with min 35k Att / 35k Def

Here are our Bonuses :
    - Health Regen Time +20%
    - Infantry Defense +20%
    - Ground Defense +15 %
    - Air Defense +10 %
    - Sea Defense +5 %
    - Building Defense +20%
    - Building Output +5 %

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had a good response from gree on my gold problem when I sent in a support ticket. The first response was 'blah, blah, blah, if there is still a problem, reply to this email'. After I replied, they fixed the problem in two days.

I think that initial response doing nothing is just to cull out some of the mundane problems that people can work thru on their own.
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadg View Post
    Thx for ur answer. but i already open the ticket by contacting support inside the Game.

And the answer was more than really light.

I hope it will be traited as soon as possible. ans if someone of the gree support see this message maybe he will be able to help me, us!!
    It takes about 7 - 10 days in my exp for a reply before they actually do anything.

I have 2 support tickets open.

Just have to wait it out I'm afraid.

To be fair, they do solve your ticket eventually and are very helpful once first contact reply email has been made

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am currently waiting almost 1 month now for a reply all I got was its been passed onto our bonus team I haven't not bought abit of gold since
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd dan View Post
    I am currently waiting almost 1 month now for a reply all I got was its been passed onto our bonus team I haven't not bought abit of gold since
    Oh, that's not good...

A similar delayed response will prevent me from spending my £200+ per month gold amounts.

I hope they get back to you soon....

Think I have spent closer to £300 in 2-3 weeks between MW and CC (not good!!!).