To All Fight Club Members Man Up! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: To All Fight Club Members Man Up!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy Pumpkin View Post
    Tam, with your stats why hide up in glitch land where nobody can see you? Why invest in such overpowering stats yet still take advantage of glitchery so people can't find you on the rivals list? What's the matter? Afraid of waking up in the morning to find a sea of green on your newsfeed or, heaven forbid, a little red? Why are you and the others so afraid? Could it be that you and the other thin skinned glitch hiders know that your supposed dominance of this game is just an illusion of your own making?
    Weren't you the one offering to donate to Lupo?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    I find people in my attack list with 1000+ mafia?
    abandoned

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therockstar View Post
    Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!
    I'm not sure who in FC you think is acting tough and pretending to rule the game. I have 545 mafia, so feel free to visit me with your daily beatings. lol
    Name: (CK) Bam Bam
    Level: 250
    Attack: 3.1 million
    Defense: 2 million
    IPH: $30 million

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It just keeps on bracketing. If you have higher mafia then you more often see others with high mafia, but it's possible to see (almost) everyone from the 500s. I've never seen anyone in the 4000s (*cough*), but I've seen high 1000s relatively often, and I'm low 900s at the moment.

As a result of various things in the past, the end result is that most very high stat players are sitting somewhere between 700-5000 mafia. I'm sure we could all drop to 550-ish, and the result is that a whole lot of regular players would have the joy of having their RL packed with people they don't want to try and attack. If Gree could adjust the bracketing a bit so it worked more smoothly at high mafia levels then CC could self-organise to have levels within the Shark Tank. I think that would be a win for everyone.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Level 136 is looking pretty good right now.

Lurker
    Post Count

I'm no FC

Was Fc Never will again. Sorry. ...... friends stay together. Like the Indians do!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    You're bragging about being the human equivalent of jock-itch.
    Ok, I lol'd. This was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Was Fc Never will again. Sorry. ...... friends stay together. Like the Indians do!

Question from a newbie: Do these members of fight club actually spend that much real money on the game? Or are they people who work for GREE/Funzio...?

If someone is to get 11392 successful attacks in one war (if you dont count the 576 attacks you get for free, assuming that you are fighting every hour, on the hour, for 96 hours...) that's 10,800ish attacks that they are paying for right? So... 10,800/4= 2,700 reloads, @ 25 gold per reload thats 67,600 gold.
    67,600/1500 (cheapest gold) = 45 vaults of gold @ $100 each, sooo... $4,500.00 in ONE war?

Sooo is there something I'm missing? Are there actually people who are spending $5000 every couple of weeks on this game?

If my math is right, and there isn't some hidden bonus that these guys are getting gold for free... then that is some sad-ass-****. I would rant more and say how disgusting it is that people spend that kind of money on a VIDEO GAME, but I really hope that there is something that I am missing...

I

Banned
    Post Count

Pros

Quote Originally Posted by therockstar View Post
    Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!
    why not ask pro players to meet you at your local Y and spank you in your own neighborhood?

Banned
    Post Count
    Imagine the cost of coming second

Banned
    Post Count
    My choice for a mafia number was 666. But as they say the devil is in the details

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Who would win in a fight between FIGHT CLUB and PIRATE UNITED NATION ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_ View Post
    Who would win in a fight between FIGHT CLUB and PIRATE UNITED NATION ?
    That's a pretty cool idea...would be interesting to have a cross platform battle although I imagine way to much too figure out regarding strength equivalency etc .
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    That's a pretty cool idea...would be interesting to have a cross platform battle although I imagine way to much too figure out regarding strength equivalency etc .
    Or maybe FIGHT CLUB vs Forum United Nation?